리한나가 다음 슈퍼볼 하프타임 쇼의 헤드라인을 장식합니다. > 문화

본문 바로가기

문화

리한나가 다음 슈퍼볼 하프타임 쇼의 헤드라인을 장식합니다.
Rihanna to Headline the Next Super Bowl Halftime Show

페이지 정보

작성자 Associated Press 작성일 22-09-25 17:34 댓글 0

본문

FILE - Rihanna attends an event for her lingerie line Savage X Fenty at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel in Los Angeles on on Aug. 28, 2021.

파일 - 리한나는 8월 로스앤젤레스 웨스틴 보나벤쳐 호텔에서 열린 란제리 라인 새비지 X 펜티 행사에 참석합니다.
 FILE - Rihanna attends an event for her lingerie line Savage X Fenty at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel in Los Angeles on on Aug. 28, 2021.

뉴욕 —입니다.
NEW YORK —

리한나는 2월의 슈퍼볼 하프타임 쇼에서 중심을 잡을 것입니다.
Rihanna will take center stage at February's Super Bowl halftime show.

콜린 캐퍼닉과 연대하여 2019년 슈퍼볼 하프타임 쇼에서 공연을 거부한 이 가수는 2023년 슈퍼볼의 헤드라인을 장식할 것이라고 NFL이 일요일 제이 지의 록 네이션 및 애플 뮤직과 함께 발표했습니다. Rihanna는 NFL 축구를 들고 있는 팔을 뻗은 이미지를 인스타그램에 올렸습니다.
The singer, who declined to perform in the 2019 Super Bowl halftime show out of solidarity with Colin Kaepernick, will headline the 2023 Super Bowl, the NFL announced Sunday along with Jay-Z's Roc Nation and Apple Music. Rihanna posted an image on Instagram of an arm outstretched holding an NFL football.

"리한나는 세대적인 재능이며, 모든 면에서 기대를 뛰어넘은 겸손한 시작의 여성입니다,"라고 록 네이션이 이 쇼의 총괄 프로듀서인 숀 "제이-지" 카터는 성명에서 말했습니다. "작은 섬 바베이도스에서 태어나 지금까지 가장 뛰어난 예술가 중 한 명이 된 사람입니다. 비즈니스 및 엔터테인먼트 분야에서 자수성가합니다."
"Rihanna is a generational talent, a woman of humble beginnings who has surpassed expectations at every turn," Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter, whose Roc Nation is an executive producer of the show, said in a statement. "A person born on the small island of Barbados who became one of the most prominent artists ever. Self-made in business and entertainment."

슈퍼볼은 2월 12일 애리조나 글렌데일의 스테이트 팜 경기장에서 열릴 예정입니다. 펩시의 수년간의 후원 후에, 다가오는 하프타임 쇼는 애플 뮤직에 의해 후원될 것입니다.
The Super Bowl will take place at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, on Feb. 12. After years of Pepsi's sponsorship, the upcoming halftime show will be sponsored by Apple Music.

리한나는 앞서 2019년 슈퍼볼에서 마룬 5가 헤드라인을 장식한 비슷한 기회를 거절했다고 말했습니다. 그 당시, 많은 예술가들은 2016년 국가 시위로 축구 전반에 논쟁을 불러일으킨 전 샌프란시스코 49ers 쿼터백인 Kaepernick을 지지한다고 말했습니다.
Rihanna earlier said she turned down a similar opportunity for the 2019 Super Bowl that was ultimately headlined by Maroon 5. At the time, many artists voiced support for Kaepernick, the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback whose 2016 national anthem protests sparked debate throughout football.

감히 그럴 수가 없었어요. 뭐 때문이지요?" 리한나는 2019년 보그에 "누가 그것으로 이득을 보나요? 내 사람들은 아니다. 매진될 수 없었어요 조력자가 될 수 없었어요 그녀는 리그에 대해 "그 조직 내에는 제가 전혀 동의하지 않는 것들이 있고, 저는 가서 어떤 식으로든 그들에게 봉사하려고 하지 않았습니다,"라고 말했습니다.
"I couldn't dare do that. For what?" Rihanna told Vogue in 2019. "Who gains from that? Not my people. I just couldn't be a sellout. I couldn't be an enabler. There's things within that organization that I do not agree with at all, and I was not about to go and be of service to them in any way," she said of the league.

전 세계적으로 2억 5천만 장 이상의 음반 판매량으로, 리한나는 지금까지 가장 많이 팔린 여성 아티스트 중 한 명으로 꼽힙니다. 그녀의 마지막 앨범은 2016년의 "안티"였습니다.
With sales of more than 250 million records worldwide, Rihanna ranks as one of the best-selling female artists ever. Her last album was 2016's "Anti."

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.