'오펜하이머' 릴리 글래드스톤, 제30회 미국배우조합상 수상 > 문화

본문 바로가기

문화

'오펜하이머' 릴리 글래드스톤, 제30회 미국배우조합상 수상
'Oppenheimer,' Lily Gladstone Win at 30th Screen Actors Guild Awards

페이지 정보

작성자 By Associated Press 작성일 24-02-25 00:15 댓글 0

본문

Cillian Murphy, left, and Colman Domingo arrive at the 30th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on Feb. 24, 2024, at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.

2024년 2월 24일 로스앤젤레스 신사 강당에서 열린 제30회 미국배우조합상 시상식에 참석하는 실리언 머피(왼쪽)와 콜먼 도밍고(Colman Domingo).
 Cillian Murphy, left, and Colman Domingo arrive at the 30th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on Feb. 24, 2024, at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.

오펜하이머는 토요일 할리우드 시상식 시즌 내내 계속해서 인기를 끌었고, 제30회 스크린 배우 길드 시상식에서 실리언 머피와 로버트 다우니 주니어에 대한 상과 함께 우수 출연진에 대한 최고의 상을 수상했습니다.
Oppenheimer continued to steamroll through Hollywood's awards season on Saturday, winning the top prize, for outstanding cast, along with awards for Cillian Murphy and Robert Downey Jr., at the 30th Screen Actors Guild Awards.

아카데미 시상식이 가까워지면서, 이미 골든 글로브와 BAFTA에서 수상한 크리스토퍼 놀란의 블록버스터급 전기 영화는 점점 더 폭발적인 인기를 얻고 있습니다. 처음으로 넷플릭스를 통해 생중계되는 SAG 시상식은 13번의 수상으로 아카데미상 유력 후보인 오펜하이머에게 힘을 실어줄 뿐입니다.
As the Academy Awards draw closer, Christopher Nolan's blockbuster biopic — already a winner at the Golden Globes and the BAFTAs — has increasingly looked like the runaway favorite. The SAG Awards, streamed live on Netflix for the first time, will only add to the momentum for Oppenheimer, the lead Academy Awards nominee with 13 nods.

하지만 그 밤의 가장 짜릿한 순간은 릴리 글래드스톤이 마틴 스콜세지 감독의 꽃달의 살인마에서 주연으로 여자 배우상을 수상한 것이었습니다. 그 어떤 부문도 이보다 더 치열하게 경합되지 않았는데, 분석가들은 글래드스톤과 엠마 스톤이 '가난한 것들'로 고르게 나뉘었습니다.
The night's most thrilling moment, though was Lily Gladstone winning female actor in a leading role in Martin Scorsese's Killers of the Flower Moon. No category has been more hotly contested, with analysts evenly split between Gladstone and Emma Stone for Poor Things.

하지만 글래드스톤(Gladstone)이 토요일 우승을 차지했고 관중들이 폭발했습니다. 스톤(Stone) 역시 열렬한 박수를 보냈습니다. 올해 그 어떤 오스카 경쟁자보다도 많은 사람들이 글래드스톤을 타고 있습니다. 그녀의 우승은 북미 원주민들에게는 최초가 될 것입니다.
But Gladstone won Saturday and the crowd erupted. Stone, too, vigorously applauded. More is riding on Gladstone than perhaps any other Oscar contender this year. Her win would be a first for Native Americans.

"우리는 많은 사람들이 공감을 필요로 하는 세상으로 끌어냅니다," 라고 글래드스톤이 말했습니다. "거리를 두는 것은 매우 쉽습니다. 가까이 다가가는 것, 느끼는 것을 멈추는 것은 매우 쉽습니다. 그리고 우리 모두는 용감하게 계속해서 느낍니다. 그리고 그것은 사람들을 인간화합니다. 그것은 사람들을 그림자에서 벗어나게 합니다. 그것은 가시성을 가져다줍니다."
"We bring empathy into a world that so much needs it," said Gladstone. "It's so easy to distance ourselves. It's so easy to close off, to stop feeling. And we all bravely keep feeling. And that humanizes people. That brings people out of the shadows. It brings visibility."

SAG 시상식이 항상 오스카의 성공을 의미하는 것은 아닙니다. 길드의 마지막 다섯 명의 수상자들 중 두 명(시카고 트라이얼 오브 더 블랙 팬서)이 아카데미 시상식에서 졌습니다. 하지만 지난 2년 동안, 최고의 앙상블과 네 명의 연기상 수상자들로 이루어진 SAG 시상식은 '모든 것을 한꺼번에' 앙상블과 'CODA'를 포함하여 최종적으로 오스카 상을 수상한 다섯 명 모두와 일치했습니다.
The SAG Awards don't always signify Oscar success. Two of the last five winners from the guild (The Trial of the Chicago 7 and Black Panther) lost at the Academy Awards. But in the past two years, all five of the top SAG prizes — best ensemble and the four acting winners — have corresponded with the eventual Oscar winners, including the ensembles for Everything Everywhere All at Once and CODA.

넷플릭스(Netflix)의 토요일 SAG 시상식은 독점적으로 스트리밍 된 첫 번째 주요 할리우드 시상식이었습니다. 이로 인해 그러한 시상식의 오래된 전통이 일부 중요하게 변경되었습니다. 광고는 없었습니다. 비속어는 허용되었습니다. ("오프라 앞에서 당신이 말하지 않을 어떤 말도 하지 마세요."라고 이드리스 엘바(Idris Elba)는 말했습니다. 그리고 수상자들은 레드 카펫 공동 진행자인 탄 프랑스(Tan France)에 의해 무대 뒤에서 때때로 어색하게, 때로는 매력적으로 인터뷰를 받았습니다.
Saturday's SAG Awards on Netflix was the first major Hollywood award show to be exclusively streamed. That made for some significant tweaks to the age-old traditions of such ceremonies. There were no ads. Profanity was permitted. ("Don't say anything you wouldn't say in front of Oprah," said Idris Elba.) And winners were occasionally interviewed backstage by red-carpet co-host Tan France — sometimes awkwardly, sometimes charmingly.

Lily Gladstone accepts the award for outstanding performance by a female actor in a leading role for 'Killers of the Flower Moon' during the 30th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on Feb. 24, 2024, at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.

릴리 글래드스톤(Lily Gladstone)이 2024년 2월 24일 로스앤젤레스(Los Angeles) 신사 강당에서 열린 제30회 연례 스크린 배우 조합상 시상식에서 '꽃달의 살인자들(Killers of the Flower Moon)' 주연 여자 배우의 뛰어난 연기로 상을 수상합니다.
 Lily Gladstone accepts the award for outstanding performance by a female actor in a leading role for 'Killers of the Flower Moon' during the 30th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on Feb. 24, 2024, at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.

LA Sridue Auditorium & Expo Hall에서 열린 SAG Awards는 또 다른 잠재적인 네일비터를 예고했을 수도 있습니다.
The SAG Awards, held at the Shrine Auditorium & Expo Hall in Los Angeles, might have also previewed another potential nail-biter.

머피와 폴 지아마티(홀더오버)는 또한 막상막하로 보여지고 있습니다. 하지만 첫 SAG 상을 수상한 머피는 이제 SAG, BAFTA, Globes에서 승리를 거두었고, 이는 그가 아카데미 상을 향한 확실한 우위를 가지고 있음을 시사합니다.
Murphy and Paul Giamatti (The Holdovers) have also been seen as neck-and-neck. But Murphy, who won his first SAG Award, has now triumphed at the SAGs, the BAFTAs and Globes, suggesting he has the clear edge heading into the Academy Awards.

다우니 주니어(Downey Jr.)와 다빈 조이 랜돌프(Da'Vine Joy Randolph)가 각각 조연상을 수상하며 오스카 후보로 자리매김했습니다.
Downey Jr. and Da'Vine Joy Randolph each won for their supporting performances, likewise solidifying their status as Oscar favorites.

"왜 나야? 왜 지금? 왜 일이 내 뜻대로 되는 것처럼 보이는 거지?"라고 다우니 주니어가 영화 연기 부문에서 처음으로 SAG 상을 수상하며 말했습니다. "동료 후보들과 달리, 나는 결코 내 목소리의 소리에 지치지 않을 것입니다."
"Why me? Why now? Why do things seem to be going my way?" said Downey Jr., accepting his first SAG Award for a film performance. "Unlike my fellow nominees, I will never grow tired from the sound of my own voice."

알렉산더 페인의 홀드오버에서 랜돌프의 연기는 그 37세의 배우에게 획기적인 역할이었습니다. 이제, 그녀는 아카데미 상을 탈 준비가 되어 있는 것처럼 보입니다.
Randolph's performance in Alexander Payne's The Holdovers has been a breakthrough role for the 37-year-old actor. Now, she appears poised to win the Academy Award.

"아직도 기회를 기다리는 모든 배우들에게, 제가 말씀드리겠습니다: 여러분의 인생은 하루 안에 바뀔 수 있습니다"라고 랜돌프는 말했습니다. "그것은 언제가 아니라 언제가 문제입니다. 계속하세요."
"To every actor out there still waiting in the wings for their chance, let me tell you: Your life can change in a day," Randolph said. "It's not a question of if but when. Keep going."

TNT와 TBS에서 시청률이 줄어들기까지 20년 이상 방영된 후, 넷플릭스는 2023년 초에 SAG 시상식에 대한 텔레비전 방송권을 얻었습니다. 시상식 시즌에서 수년 동안 지배적인 세력이었던 넷플릭스도 진행자가 되었습니다.
After more than two decades airing on TNT and TBS to dwindling viewership, Netflix acquired telecast rights to the SAG Awards in early 2023. Netflix, a dominant force for years in awards season, turned host, too.

"개인적으로, 저는 빨리 집에 가서 넷플릭스가 제가 직접 보는 다른 모든 것들을 기반으로 저에게 이 쇼를 추천하도록 하고 싶습니다"라고 그 밤의 사실상의 사회자인 엘바가 농담을 했습니다.
"Personally, I can't wait to get home and have Netflix recommend this show to me based on all the other stuff that I watch myself in," joked Elba, the night's de facto emcee.

TV 시상식은 에미상과 골든 글로브상을 휩쓴 동일한 쇼인 곰(최고의 코미디 시리즈 앙상블, 제레미 알렌 화이트, 아요 에데비리), 비프(알리 웡, 스티븐 연), 그리고 승계의 출연진에게 돌아갔습니다.
The TV awards went largely to the same shows that have cleaned up at the Emmys and Golden Globes: The Bear (best comedy series ensemble, Jeremy Allen White, Ayo Edebiri ); Beef (Ali Wong, Steven Yeun); and the cast of Succession.

한 가지 예외는 드라마 시리즈에서 3인조 승계 스타를 제치고 남자 최우수 연기상을 수상한 페드로 파스칼이었습니다.
One exception was Pedro Pascal, who won best male actor in a drama series for The Last of Us over a trio of Succession stars.

"이것은 여러 가지 이유로 잘못된 것입니다,"라고 눈에 띄게 놀란 파스칼이 말했습니다. "저는 조금 취했습니다. 저는 취할 수 있다고 생각했습니다."
"This is wrong for a number of reasons," said a visibly stunned Pascal. "I'm a little bit drunk. I thought I could get drunk."

올해의 SAG 시상식은 SAG-AFTRA 노조가 많은 문제들로 격렬한 싸움을 벌였던 수개월 간의 혹독한 파업에 이어집니다. 작업 중단의 대부분은 스트리밍으로 인한 영화와 TV 산업의 변화와 넷플릭스에 의해 주도된 바다 변화로 촉발되었습니다.
This year's SAG Awards follows a grueling months-long strike in which the SAG-AFTRA union fought a bitter battle over a number of issues. Much of the work stoppage was prompted over changes in the film and TV industry brought on by streaming and a sea change led by Netflix.

"여러분의 연대는 전 세계의 노동자들에게 불을 붙였고, 영원히 '뜨거운 노동 여름'으로 기억될 것을 촉발시켰습니다," 라고 SAG-AFTRA의 회장인 Fran Drescher가 말했습니다. "이것은 우리 노조 역사에서 중요한 순간이었습니다."
"Your solidarity ignited workers around the world, triggering what forever will be remember as 'the hot labor summer,'" said Fran Drescher, president of SAG-AFTRA. "This was a seminal moment in our union's history."

이 새로운 스트리밍 플랫폼은 아카데미 시상식에서 가장 주목받는 예측가 중 한 명에게 더욱 많은 스포트라이트를 줄 것이 분명했습니다. 오스카 투표는 화요일에 끝납니다.
The new streaming platform was sure to put even more of a spotlight on one of the most closely watched predictors of the Academy Awards. Oscar voting wraps Tuesday.

바브라 스트라이샌드는 제니퍼 애니스톤과 브래들리 쿠퍼가 수여하는 평생 공로상을 수상하면서 청중들을 황홀하게 했습니다.
Barbra Streisand held the audience in rapt attention while accepting a lifetime achievement award, presented by Jennifer Aniston and Bradley Cooper.

"브루클린의 내 침대에 앉아 커피 아이스크림 1파인트와 영화 잡지를 들고 여배우가 되는 꿈을 꾸었던 것을 기억합니다."라고 "나의 첫 번째 짝사랑"인 말론 브란도에게 마음을 빼앗긴 것을 회상한 스트라이샌드는 말했습니다.
"I remember dreaming of being an actress as a teenager sitting in my bed in Brooklyn with a pint of coffee ice cream and a movie magazine," said Streisand, who recalled being transfixed by "my first crush," Marlon Brando.

Streisand는 또한 할리우드의 유대인 개척자들을 축하하기 위해 잠시 시간을 가졌습니다.
Streisand also took a moment to celebrate the Jewish pioneers of Hollywood.

"지금 저는 그런 편견이 과거의 일인 세상을 꿈꿉니다"라고 그녀는 말했습니다.
"Now I dream of a world where such prejudice is a thing of the past," she said.

토요일의 쇼는 지금까지 라이브 스트리밍 이벤트에 대한 넷플릭스의 가장 중요한 시도 중 하나였습니다. 넷플릭스는 이전에 크리스 록 코미디 스페셜, 유명인 골프 토너먼트, 라이브 재결합 러브 이즈 블라인드 에피소드를 개최했는데, 이는 기술적인 어려움으로 얼룩졌습니다. 그러나 넷플릭스는 다가오는 라이브 테니스 이벤트를 포함하여 더 많은 것을 준비하고 있습니다.
Saturday's show was one of Netflix's most significant forays yet into live streaming events. Netflix has previously hosted a live Chris Rock comedy special, a celebrity golf tournament and a live reunion Love Is Blind episode that was marred by technical difficulties. But Netflix is gearing up for more, including an upcoming live tennis event.

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.