테일러 스위프트, 그래미 어워드 올해의 앨범상 4회 수상 > 문화

본문 바로가기

문화

테일러 스위프트, 그래미 어워드 올해의 앨범상 4회 수상
Taylor Swift Wins Album of the Year At The Grammy Awards for 4th Time

페이지 정보

작성자 By Associated Press 작성일 24-02-05 01:55 댓글 0

본문

Taylor Swift accepts the award for Album of the Year for Midnights during the 66th Annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, Feb. 4, 2024.

테일러 스위프트는 2월 로스앤젤레스에서 열리는 제66회 그래미 어워드에서 미드나잇즈 올해의 앨범상을 수상합니다
 Taylor Swift accepts the award for Album of the Year for Midnights during the 66th Annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, Feb. 4, 2024.

로스앤젤레스 —
LOS ANGELES —

테일러 스위프트(Taylor Swift)는 그래미 어워드(Grammy Awards)에서 "미드나잇(Midnights)"으로 올해의 앨범을 수상하며 4개 부문 최다 수상 기록을 깼습니다.
Taylor Swift won album of the year at the Grammy Awards for “Midnights,” breaking the record for most wins in the category with four.

그녀는 그녀의 프로듀서이자 친구인 잭 안토노프에게 감사하는 것으로 연설을 시작했고 "이것은 제 인생에서 가장 행복한 순간이라고 말하고 싶습니다"라고 그녀는 관중들에게 말했지만, 그녀가 음악을 만들고 쇼를 할 때 이렇게 행복하다고 느낀다고 말했습니다.
She began her speech by thanking her producer and friend Jack Antonoff and added, “I would love to tell you this is the happiest moment of my life,” she told the crowd, but said she feels this happy when she creates music and plays shows.

이에 앞서 테일러 스위프트는 일요일 13번째 그래미 수상을 통해 새 앨범 "고문당한 시인부"가 4월 19일에 도착할 것이라고 발표했습니다.
Earlier in the night, Taylor Swift used her 13th Grammy win on Sunday to announce her new album, “Tortured Poets Department,” will arrive April 19.

저는 레코딩 아카데미의 투표 방식이 팬들의 열정을 직접적으로 반영하고 있다는 것을 알고 있습니다"라고 최고의 팝 보컬 앨범 상을 수상하며 그녀는 말했습니다. "그래서, 지난 2년 동안 여러분에게 간직해 온 비밀, 즉 저의 새로운 앨범이 4월 19일에 나온다는 것을 여러분에게 말함으로써 팬들에게 감사를 전하고 싶습니다. 그것은 '고문 당한 시인부'라고 불립니다. 저는 지금 무대 뒤로 가서 표지를 게시할 것입니다."
“I know that the way that the Recording Academy voted is a direct reflection of the passion of the fans,” she said while accepting the best pop vocal album award. “So, I want to say thank you to the fans by telling you a secret that I’ve been keeping from you for the last two years which is that my brand-new album comes out April 19. It’s called ‘The Tortured Poets Department.’ I'm gonna go and post the cover right now backstage.”

이 날 밤의 가장 큰 상 중 하나인 올해의 기록은 마일리 사이러스가 두 번째 그래미상과 두 번째 그래미상을 수상한 것입니다.
One of the night’s biggest awards, record of the year, went to Miley Cyrus for “Flowers,” her second-ever Grammy and second of the night.

"이 상은 놀랍습니다. 하지만 저는 어제 제 삶이 아름다웠기 때문에 이 상이 아무것도 바뀌지 않기를 정말 바랍니다," 라고 그녀가 연설에서 말했습니다.
“This award is amazing. But I really hope that it doesn’t change anything because my life was beautiful yesterday,” she said in her speech.

빅토리아 모네는 최고의 신인 아티스트를 수상했습니다.
Victoria Monét won best new artist.

오늘 밤 샴페인 서비스에 감사드립니다."라고 모네는 수상 연설을 시작했습니다. "엄마 덕분에, 싱글맘이 이 정말 나쁜 여자를 키웠습니다." 그리고 나서 그녀는 이 상이 "제작 중인 15년"이라고 방에 말하면서 울기 시작했습니다
“Thank you to the champagne-servers tonight," Monét started her acceptance speech. “Thanks to my mom, a single mom raising this really bad girl." Then she started to cry, telling the room that this award was “15 years in the making.”

빌리 아일리시(Billie Eilish)는 "Barbie" 히트곡 "What I Made For?"를 작곡하여 올해의 노래를 수상했습니다
Billie Eilish won song of the year for writing the “Barbie” hit, “What Was I Made For?”

"올해 최고의 영화를 만들어 준 그레타 거위그에게 감사합니다," 라고 아일리시가 수상 연설에서 말했습니다.
“Thank you to Greta Gerwig for making the best movie of the year,” Eilish said during her acceptance speech.

그것은 로스앤젤레스 시내에 있는 Cypto.com 아레나에서 생중계된 일요일 쇼의 몇 가지 눈에 띄는 순간 중 하나였습니다.
It was just one of several standout moments from Sunday's show, broadcast live from Cypto.com Arena in downtown Los Angeles.

Karol G는 일요일 그녀의 블록버스터 "Mahnana Sera Bonito" 음반으로 최고의 무시카 어바나 음반을 수상한 최초의 여성 연주자가 됨으로써 그래미 역사를 썼습니다.
Karol G made Grammy history Sunday by becoming the first female performer to win best música urbana album for her blockbuster “Mañana Será Bonito” record.

"그래미 공연은 처음이에요," 라고 그녀가 영어로 청중들에게 말했습니다. "그리고 저만의 그래미 공연은 처음이에요."
“This is my first time at the Grammys,” she told the audience in English. “And this is my first time holding my own Grammy.”

공연은 정말 많았습니다. 올리비아 로드리고는 피를 빨아먹는 발라드 '뱀파이어' 혹은 이 경우 붉은 액체가 그녀 뒤의 벽에서 뚝뚝 떨어지는 것처럼 피를 흘렸습니다. 80세의 조니 미첼은 1969년 앨범 '클라우드'의 수록곡 'Both Sides Now'를 선보였고, 트래비스 스콧은 'My Eyes', 'I Know?', 'Fein'을 메들리로 연주해 그래미의 역사를 썼습니다. 버나 보이는 브랜디와 21세비지와 함께 'On Form', 'City Boys', 'Sittin' on the Top of the World'를 연주했습니다
Performances were many. Olivia Rodrigo brought her bloodsucking ballad “vampire” – or in this case, bloodletting, as red liquid dripped from the walls behind her. Joni Mitchell, 80, made Grammy history by performing “Both Sides Now” from her 1969 album “Clouds”; Travis Scott did a medley of “My Eyes,” “I Know?,” and “Fein.” Burna Boy was joined by Brandy and 21 Savage and did “On Form,” “City Boys,” and “Sittin’ on Top of the World."

길고 감동적인 '메모리얼' 코너는 한 해 동안 잃어버린 많은 음악적 위인들을 기념했습니다. 스티비 원더는 토니 베넷을 기리기 위해 "For Once in My Life"와 "The Best Is Et To Come"를 공연했고, 애니 레녹스는 "Nothing Compares 2 U"를 시나드 오코너를 위해 전달했습니다. 레녹스는 노래의 마지막에 "휴전, 세계의 평화를 위한 아티스트들"이라고 말했습니다.
A long and touching In Memoriam segment celebrated many of the musical greats lost in the year. Stevie Wonder performed “For Once in My Life” and “The Best Is Yet To Come” in honor of Tony Bennett; Annie Lennox delivered “Nothing Compares 2 U” for Sinéad O’Connor. “Artists for ceasefire, peace in the world,” Lennox said at the end of the song, her fist extended in the air.

존 바티스트는 고인이 된 위대한 음악 경영자 클래런스 아반트를 위해 앤 네스비와 함께 "Ain't No Sunshine," "Lean On Me," 그리고 마지막으로 "Optimistic" 메들리를 불렀습니다. 오프라는 판타지아 배리노와 아담 블랙스톤의 "Proud Mary"에 대한 열정적인 티나 터너 찬사를 소개했습니다.
Jon Batiste did a medley of “Ain’t No Sunshine,” “Lean On Me,” and finally “Optimistic” with Ann Nesby for the late great music exec Clarence Avant. Oprah introduced a fiery Tina Turner tribute of “Proud Mary” by Fantasia Barrino and Adam Blackstone.

SZA는 또한 무대에 올라 카타나를 휘두르는 댄서들과 함께 그녀의 실물보다 더 큰 히트곡인 "Snooze"와 "Kill Bill"의 메들리를 공연했습니다.
SZA also took the stage – performing a medley of her larger-than-life hits “Snooze” and “Kill Bill," joined by dancers wielding katanas.

그 후, 그녀는 R&B 최고 곡인 "Snooze"의 트로피를 집으로 가져갔습니다. SZA는 무대로 달려가서 매력적이고 숨가쁜 연설을 했는데, 그녀가 "변신하고 있었기 때문에, 저는 샷을 했습니다."라고 말하기 전에, 눈물을 흘리기 시작했고, "안녕 테일러... 저는 매력적인 사진사가 아니에요. 좋은 저녁 되세요."라고 말했습니다
Later, she'd take home the trophy for best R&B song — for “Snooze,” handed to her by Lizzo. SZA ran to the stage and gave a charming, out of breath speech because she was “changing, and then I took a shot,” before starting to tear up and saying, “Hi Taylor... I'm not an attractive crier. Have a good evening.”

머라이어 캐리(Mariah Carey)는 그날 밤 최고의 팝 솔로 공연 상을 마일리 사이러스(Miley Cyrus)에게 "플라워(Flower)"로 수여했습니다. 이는 또한 가수 최초의 그래미상이기도 했습니다.
Mariah Carey presented the night's first award, for best pop solo performance, to Miley Cyrus for “Flowers." It was also the singer's first-ever Grammy.

그 후, 루크 콤스는 트레이시 채프먼과 함께 "Fast Car"를 진심 어린 공연했습니다. 채프먼의 클래식 커버는 컨트리 라디오를 장악했고 2023년 CMAs에서 올해의 노래를 수상했습니다. 1989년, 채프먼은 이 노래로 최고의 팝 보컬 퍼포먼스, 여성상을 수상했습니다.
Afterward, Luke Combs’ delivered a heartfelt rendition of “Fast Car” with Tracy Chapman – his cover of the Chapman classic has dominated country radio and won him song of the year at the 2023 CMAs. In 1989, Chapman won best pop vocal performance, female for the song.

Dua Lipa는 처음에는 다가오는 싱글 "트레이닝 시즌", 그리고 가장 최근 싱글 "Houdini", 그리고 마지막으로 디스코 팝 "Barbie"의 히트곡 "Dance the Night"로 쇼를 시작했습니다
Dua Lipa opened the show with a high-octane medley: first, a tease of her forthcoming single, “Training Season,” then, her most recent single, “Houdini," and finally, her disco-pop “Barbie” hit “Dance the Night."

아일리시와 피니어스는 한 시간 만에 이 블록버스터 영화의 두 곡 중 두 번째 곡인 현악기 연주와 함께 "바비" 발라드를 그래미 무대에 올렸습니다. 사이러스는 첫 그래미 수상 직후 TV로 생중계된 "플라워"를 처음으로 선보였습니다.
Eilish and Finneas brought their “Barbie” ballad to the Grammys stage with live string accompaniment, the second of two songs from the blockbuster film in one hour. They were followed by Cyrus, who performed “Flowers” for the first time live on television – moments after receiving her first Grammy.

"왜 이 노래를 모르는 것처럼 행동하나요?"라고 그녀는 관중들을 놀렸습니다 – 존 레전드와 아내 크리시 테이겐은 춤을 추기 위해 일어선 사람들 중 한 명이었고, 나중에 노래 중간에 "저는 제 첫 그래미 상을 받았어요!"라고 응원했습니다
“Why are you acting like you don't know this song?” she teased the crowd — John Legend and wife Chrissy Teigen were among those in the audience who got up to dance — and later cheered mid-song, “I just won my first Grammy!”

그래미상을 네 번이나 수상한 트레버 노아(Trevor Noah)는 메릴 스트립(Meryl Streep)의 볼 뽀뽀로 일을 시작하며 흥분한 군중에게 인사를 건넸습니다. 그는 그 순간에 대해 농담을 했습니다. "그래미 가족이 오스카 상을 받을 거예요," 라고 그가 말했습니다.
Four-time Grammy host — and two time nominee — Trevor Noah greeted an excited crowd, starting things off with a kiss on the cheek from Meryl Streep. “The Grammys are gonna win as Oscar,” he joked about the moment.

최고의 컨트리 앨범은 케이시 머스그레이브스가 발표한 "Bell Bottom Country"(그녀의 첫 그래미상)로 레이니 윌슨에게 돌아갔습니다. "저는 농부의 5대째 딸입니다"라고 그녀는 관중들에게 말했고, 그녀는 "작곡 농부"이며, 그것이 음악적 마법의 기원이라고 덧붙였습니다.
Best country album went to Lainey Wilson for “Bell Bottom Country,” — her very first Grammy — as presented by Kacey Musgraves. “I’m a fifth-generation farmer’s daughter,” she told the crowd, adding that she’s a “songwriting farmer,” and that’s where the musical magic came from.

제이지는 Dr.Dre Global Impact Award를 수상했고, 그의 연설을 자신의 앞에 나타난 힙합계의 거장들에 대해 이야기하기 위해 사용했습니다 – 그리고 적어도 TV로 중계된 쇼에서는 랩을 하지 않았던 그래미의 역사에 대해 비중 있게 암시했습니다. (올해는, 랩 부문이 스크린에 없었지만, 두 개의 팝, 하나의 라틴, 하나의 국가, 그리고 하나의 R&B가 스크린에 있었습니다.)
Jay-Z was awarded the Dr. Dre Global Impact Award and used his speech to talk about the hip-hop greats that came before him – and heavily suggesting at the Grammys history of placing rap on the backburner – or at the very least, not in the televised version of the show. (This year, there were no rap categories on screen, but two pop, one Latin, one country and one R&B.)

"우리는 여러분 모두가 그것을 바로 잡길 원합니다"라고 그는 말했습니다. "적어도 그것을 바로 잡으세요"라고 비욘세로 초점을 옮겼습니다. "대부분의 그래미들은, 올해의 앨범에서 한 번도 상을 받지 못했습니다. 그것이 어떻게 작동합니까?"
“We want you all to get it right,” he said. “At least get it close to right,” before switching focus to Beyoncé. “Most Grammys, never won album of the year. How does that work?”

Bridgers는 그래미 시상식에서 그녀와 그녀의 소년 천재 밴드 동료들이 감염 에너지를 가져온 가운데, 메인 방송보다 빠르게 4개의 트로피를 거머쥐며, 그래미 시상식에서 초반 선두를 달렸습니다.
Bridgers took an early lead at the Grammys, quickly winning four trophies ahead of the main telecast, with her and her boygenius bandmates bringing an infectious energy to the Premiere Ceremony.

작곡가 저스틴 트랜터(Justin Tranter)는 SZA and Bridgers(SZA and Bridgers)에게 "Ghost in the Machine(고스트 인 더 머신)"으로 최고의 팝 듀오/그룹 공연을 선사했습니다
Songwriter Justin Tranter gave her the first award Sunday, best pop duo/group performance, which went to SZA and Bridgers for “Ghost in the Machine."

잭 안토노프(Jack Antonoff)는 3년 연속 비고전적인 올해의 프로듀서를 집으로 데려갔고, 베이비페이스(Babyface)와 연속으로 동률을 이룬 유일한 다른 프로듀서입니다. 그는 수상 연설에서 "당신은 당신을 위해 문을 차야 합니다,"라고 말했습니다. "테일러 스위프트(Taylor Swift)가 저를 위해 그 (뛰어난) 문을 차주었습니다,"라고 그들의 작업이 함께 언급했습니다.
Jack Antonoff took home producer of the year, non-classical for a third year in a row, tying Babyface as the only other producer to do so consecutively. “You need the door kicked open for you,” he said in his acceptance speech. “Taylor Swift kicked that (expletive) door open for me," referencing their work together.

2024년 세 개의 새로운 부문 중 첫 번째 부문인 최고의 팝 댄스 레코딩은 얼마 지나지 않아 발표되었고, 18년 만에 우승한 "빠담빠담"을 위해 카일리 미노그에게 돌아갔습니다.
The first of three new categories in 2024, best pop dance recording, was given out shortly afterward and went to Kylie Minogue for “Padam Padam" — her first win in 18 years.

약 80개의 그래미상이 사전 방송으로 배포되었습니다. 멕시코의 지역 스타 페소 플루마(Peso Pluma)는 그의 첫 번째이자 유일한 후보 지명으로 첫 번째 그래미상을 받았으며, 최고의 무시카 멕시카나(Musica Mexicana) 앨범상을 수상했습니다
About 80 Grammys were handed out pre-broadcast. Regional Mexican star Peso Pluma won his first Grammy for his first and only nomination, for best música Mexicana album for his “Genesis.”

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.