사발렌카, 호주 오픈 크라운 유지를 위해 쩡을 제압 > 문화

본문 바로가기

문화

사발렌카, 호주 오픈 크라운 유지를 위해 쩡을 제압
Sabalenka Overpowers Zheng to Retain Australian Open Crown

페이지 정보

작성자 By Reuters 작성일 24-01-27 06:55 댓글 0

본문

Aryna Sabalenka of Belarus holds the Daphne Akhurst Memorial Cup after defeating Zheng Qinwen of China in the women's singles final at the Australian Open tennis championships at Melbourne Park, Melbourne, on Jan. 27, 2024.

벨라루스의 아리나 사발렌카가 1월 멜버른의 멜버른 파크에서 열린 호주 오픈 테니스 선수권 대회 여자 단식 결승에서 중국의 정친원을 꺾고 다프네 악허스트 기념컵을 들고 있습니다
 Aryna Sabalenka of Belarus holds the Daphne Akhurst Memorial Cup after defeating Zheng Qinwen of China in the women's singles final at the Australian Open tennis championships at Melbourne Park, Melbourne, on Jan. 27, 2024.

호주 멜버른 —
MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA —

아리나 사발렌카(Aryna Sabalenka)는 토요일(현지시간) 호주오픈에서 12번 시드의 정진원(Jeong Qinwen)을 상대로 6-3, 6-2로 승리해 타이틀 방어에 성공하고 두 번째 그랜드 슬램 우승컵을 추가하는 등 호주오픈에서 강한 면모를 이어갔습니다.
Aryna Sabalenka continued to be an irrepressible force at the Australian Open as she powered to a 6-3, 6-2 victory over Chinese 12th seed Zheng Qinwen on Saturday to successfully defend her title and add a second Grand Slam trophy to her cabinet.

벨라루스의 2번 시드 선수는 2013년 동료 빅토리아 아자렌카 이후 멜버른 공원 왕관을 유지한 첫 번째 여성이 되면서 거의 실수를 하지 않았습니다.
The Belarusian second seed has barely put a foot wrong as she became the first woman to retain the Melbourne Park crown since compatriot Victoria Azarenka in 2013.

사발렌카는 "놀라운 2주가 지났고, 저는 이 트로피를 한 번 더 들어 올리는 제 자신을 상상할 수 없었습니다"라고 말했습니다.
"It's been an amazing couple of weeks, and I couldn't imagine myself lifting this trophy one more time," Sabalenka said.

"진웬, 여기 호주에서 놀라운 2주를 보낸 것을 축하하고 싶습니다. 결승전에서 지는 것이 정말 어렵다는 것을 알지만, 당신은 정말 놀라운 선수입니다"라고 그녀는 말했습니다. "당신은 정말 어린 소녀이고, 더 많은 결승전을 할 것이고 당신은 그것을 얻을 것입니다."
"I want to congratulate you, Qinwen, on an incredible couple of weeks here in Australia. I know it's really tough to lose in the final, but you're such an incredible player,” she said. "You're such a young girl, and you're going to make many more finals and you're going to get it."

사발렌카는 올해 첫 메이저 대회에서 한 세트도 내주지 않고 경기에 출전했습니다. 그녀는 2000년부터 이 위업을 해온 엘리트 선수 클럽의 애쉬 바티, 세레나 윌리엄스, 마리아 샤라포바, 린제이 대븐포트에 합류하기 위해 완벽한 상태를 유지했습니다.
Sabalenka came into the match without dropping a set at the year's first major. She remained perfect to join Ash Barty, Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova and Lindsay Davenport in the elite club of players to have managed the feat since 2000.

Zheng Qinwen of China reacts during a press conference following her loss to Aryna Sabalenka of Belarus in the women's singles final at the Australian Open tennis championships in Melbourne on Jan. 27, 2024.

지난 1월 멜버른에서 열린 호주오픈 테니스선수권대회 여자단식 결승에서 벨라루스의 아리나 사발렌카에게 패한 뒤 기자회견 도중 중국의 정친원이 반응하고 있습니다
 Zheng Qinwen of China reacts during a press conference following her loss to Aryna Sabalenka of Belarus in the women's singles final at the Australian Open tennis championships in Melbourne on Jan. 27, 2024.

그녀는 초반 브레이크와 함께 목덜미를 잡으며 괴물 같은 그라운드 스트로크를 날려 결승전을 잡았고, 수천 명의 중국 지지자들과 수백만 명의 본국인들은 쩡이가 3-0으로 뒤지는 것을 지켜보았습니다.
She unleashed monster groundstrokes to grab the final by the scruff of the neck with an early break, and thousands of Chinese supporters and millions back home watched Zheng fall behind 3-0.

사발렌카는 러시아의 우크라이나 침공에서 자국의 역할에 대한 금지 때문에 관중석에 국기를 가지고 있지 않았지만, 그 카리스마 넘치는 25세의 선수는 멜버른 팬층이 두텁습니다. 그녀는 첫 세트를 따기 위해 로드 레이버 아레나 응원단을 탔습니다.
Sabalenka did not have her nation's flags in the stands because of a ban over her country's role in Russia's invasion of Ukraine, but the charismatic 25-year-old has a big Melbourne fan base. She rode the Rod Laver Arena support to take the first set.

세트 포인트 4개를 아낀 정 씨는 군중 속에서 동포들의 "지아 유"라는 외침 속에서 자신만의 큰 포핸드를 발사하며 사발렌카와의 두 번째 만남에 대한 자신감이 서서히 커지고 있음을 보여줬습니다.
Zheng, who had saved four set points, showed she was slowly growing in confidence in her second meeting with Sabalenka by firing up her own big forehand amid the rallying cry of "Jia You" from her compatriots in the crowd.

그녀의 우상인 10년 전 멜버른 파크 챔피언이자 메이저 대회에서 우승한 최초의 중국 선수인 리나를 맞추기 위해 입찰했던 21살의 첫 결승 진출자는 서브에서 두 번의 실책이 더 나오면서 그녀의 희망이 희미해졌습니다.
The 21-year-old first-time finalist, bidding to match her idol Li Na — the Melbourne Park champion 10 years ago and first Chinese player to win a major — saw her hopes fade after two more errors on serve left her 4-1 down.

사발렌카는 2012년 아자렌카가 마리아 샤라포바를 6-3, 6-0으로 꺾은 이후 가장 일방적인 결승전을 끝내기 위해 불안한 서비스 게임을 포기했습니다.
Sabalenka shrugged off a shaky service game to close out the most one-sided final since Azarenka beat Maria Sharapova 6-3, 6-0 in 2012.

정 감독은 "첫 결승인데 조금은 안쓰럽기도 하지만 그렇다"며 "이번 경기보다 더 잘할 수 있었기 때문에 마음이 무척 복잡하다"고 말했습니다
"It's my first final and I'm feeling a little bit pity, but that's how it is," Zheng said. "I feel very complicated because I could have done better than I did in this match."

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.