빌스의 햄린은 스스로 숨을 쉬며 비디오를 통해 팀에 합류합니다 > 문화

본문 바로가기

문화

빌스의 햄린은 스스로 숨을 쉬며 비디오를 통해 팀에 합류합니다
Bills' Hamlin Breathing on His Own, Joins Team Via Video

페이지 정보

작성자 Associated Press 작성일 23-01-06 19:21 댓글 0

본문

FILE - Buffalo Bills player Damar Hamlin reacts after a play during an NFL football game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, Oct. 9, 2022, in Orchard Park, N.Y.

파일 - 버팔로 빌스의 선수 다마르 햄린이 2022년 10월 9일 뉴욕 오차드 파크에서 피츠버그 스틸러스와의 NFL 축구 경기 중 경기 후 반응하고 있습니다.
 FILE - Buffalo Bills player Damar Hamlin reacts after a play during an NFL football game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, Oct. 9, 2022, in Orchard Park, N.Y.

과수원 공원, 뉴욕입니다.
orchard park, new york —

버팔로 빌스 직원들과 선수들이 금요일 팀 회의실의 비디오 화면에 다마르 햄린이 안전이 무너지고 경기장에서 소생해야 했던 이후 처음으로 "생명보다 더 크다"는 것을 볼 수 있었던 것은 충분히 고무적인 일이었습니다.
It was uplifting enough for the Buffalo Bills staff and players to see Damar Hamlin appear on the video screen in the team's meeting room Friday — "larger than life," as coach Sean McDermott put it — for the first time since the safety collapsed and had to be resuscitated on the field.

모든 사람들의 감정을 최고조로 끌어올린 것은 호흡 튜브를 제거한 직후 그의 입과 목구멍이 여전히 생으로 되어 있는 햄린이 부드럽게 "사랑해요, 얘들아."라고 말하는 것을 듣는 것이었습니다
What sent everyone's emotions over the top was hearing Hamlin, his mouth and throat still raw shortly after having a breathing tube removed, softly say: " Love you, boys."

대단합니다. 감동적인. 제 눈으로 1위인 다마르를 보기 위해서는 제가 기대해왔던 것이고, 볼 필요가 있다는 것을 알고 있습니다."라고 McDermott는 말했습니다. "그리고 선수들의 반응을 보기 위해서요. 그들은 즉시 일어나서 그를 위해 박수를 치고 그에게 몇 가지 소리를 질렀습니다. 꽤 멋진 교환이었어요.“
"Amazing. Touching. To see Damar, No. 1, through my own eyes, I know it's something I've been looking forward to, kind of needing to see," McDermott said. "And to see the players' reaction. They stood up right away and clapped for him and yelled some things at him. It was a pretty cool exchange."

경기에서 일상적인 태클로 보이는 것을 한 후 심장이 멈춘 지 4일 후, 신시내티에 있는 그의 병실에 있는 24세의 햄린과 빌스는 그의 의사들이 놀라운 회복이라고 부르는 다음 단계를 축하하는 기쁨의 순간을 즐겼습니다.
Four days since his heart stopped after making what appeared to be a routine tackle in a game, the 24-year-old Hamlin from his hospital room in Cincinnati and the Bills enjoyed a moment of jubilation in celebrating the next step in what his doctors have termed a remarkable recovery.

"우리 아들을 잡았어요, 친구. 왼쪽 태클 디온 도킨스는 "그것이 모든 것이 중요합니다.
"We got our boy, man. It's all that matters," left tackle Dion Dawkins said.

도킨스는 햄린을 흉내내기 위해 근육을 구부리며 "소년의 얼굴을 보고, 웃는 모습을 보고, 카메라에서 이렇게 하는 것이 전부였다"고 말했습니다. 그리고 그가 말하는 것을 듣는 것은 말 그대로 모든 것이었습니다. 그것이 우리에게 필요했던 것입니다."
"To see the boy's face, to see him smile and to see him go like this in the camera," Dawkins said, flexing his muscles to mimic Hamlin, "it was everything. And then to hear him talk, it was literally everything. That's what we needed."

햄린은 지금 스스로 숨을 쉬고 걷고 있으며, 그가 의사소통을 위해 사용하던 쓰기 패드를 교환하고 있습니다. 비록 그의 석방에 대한 시간표는 없지만, 햄린의 의사들은 목요일에 그가 신시내티 대학 의료 센터에서 퇴원하기 위한 마지막 단계는 스스로 호흡하는 것과 지속적인 호전의 징후를 보이는 것이라고 말했습니다.
Hamlin is now breathing and walking on his own and traded in the writing pad he had been using to communicate. Though there is no timetable for his release, Hamlin's doctors said Thursday that both breathing on his own and showing continued signs of improvement are the final steps for him to be discharged from the University of Cincinnati Medical Center.

햄린은 진정제를 맞고 병원에서 처음 이틀을 보냈습니다. 수요일 저녁에 깨어난 햄린은 명령을 따르고 사람들의 손을 잡을 수 있었습니다. 연구팀은 금요일에 호흡관을 제거했으며 햄린의 "신경학적 기능은 손상되지 않은 채로 남아 있습니다"라고 말했습니다
Hamlin spent his first two days in the hospital under sedation. Upon being awakened Wednesday evening, Hamlin was able to follow commands and grip people's hands. The breathing tube was removed, the team said Friday, and Hamlin's "neurologic function remains intact."

팀은 햄린의 상태가 여전히 위독한지, 집중 치료에서 그가 옮겨졌는지에 대해서는 말하지 않았습니다.
The team did not say whether Hamlin's status remains critical or whether he's been moved from intensive care.

선수 가족과 함께 햄린의 머리맡에서 3일을 보낸 뒤 목요일 버팔로로 돌아온 브랜든 빈 단장은 "그가 '사랑해요, 얘들아'라고 말했을 때 제 목 뒤의 머리카락이 일어섰습니다,"라고 말했습니다.
"The hair on the back of my neck stood up when he said, 'I love you boys,'" said general manager Brandon Beane, who returned to Buffalo Thursday after spending the three days at Hamlin's bedside along with the player's family.

어쨌든 빈에게 햄린의 회복의 전환점은 목요일 아침 두 사람이 포옹을 주고받았을 때 왔습니다.
The turning point in Hamlin's recovery, for Beane, anyway, came Thursday morning when the two exchanged hugs.

빈은 햄린의 아버지 마리오에게 했던 말을 떠올리기 전에 "그와 그가 가지고 있던 악력을 안아줄 수 있기 위해서"라고 말했습니다. "저는 그에게, 저는 우는 사람이 아니지만, 그것은 감정적이었고 그 안에 있는 많은 성인 남성들이 어제 울고 있었습니다. 절대 잊지 못할 것입니다."
"Just to be able to hug him and the grip strength that he had," Beane said, before recalling what he told Hamlin's father, Mario. "I told him, I'm not a crier, but man it was emotional and a lot of grown men in there [were] crying yesterday. Something I'll never forget."

ESPN의 '월요일 밤 축구'를 통해 북미 TV 시청자들에게 방송된 햄린이 무너지는 모습은 리그 전역에서 팬들과 선수들의 응원이 쏟아지고 있습니다. Tom Brady와 Russell Wilson을 포함한 팬, 팀 소유주 및 선수들은 금요일 오후까지 800만 달러에 조금 못 미치는 자금을 모금한 Hamlin's Chasing M's Foundation에 기부했습니다.
The sight of Hamlin collapsing, which was broadcast to a North American TV audience on ESPN's "Monday Night Football," has led to an outpouring of support from fans and players from across the league. Fans, team owners and players — including Tom Brady and Russell Wilson — have made donations to Hamlin's Chasing M's Foundation, which had raised just short of $8 million by Friday afternoon.

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.