폴 매카트니: 비틀즈 해체 책임자인 존 레논 > 문화

본문 바로가기

문화

폴 매카트니: 비틀즈 해체 책임자인 존 레논
Paul McCartney: John Lennon Responsible for Beatles Breakup

페이지 정보

작성자 Associated Press 작성일 21-10-10 17:52 댓글 0

본문

The Beatles are seen performing, date unknown. From left to right: Paul McCartney, George Harrison, John Lennon, and Ringo Starr on drums.

비틀즈가 공연하는 모습이 보입니다. 연대는 알려지지 않았습니다. 왼쪽에서 오른쪽으로 폴 매카트니, 조지 해리슨, 존 레논, 링고 스타가 드럼을 연주합니다.
 The Beatles are seen performing, date unknown. From left to right: Paul McCartney, George Harrison, John Lennon, and Ringo Starr on drums.

런던이요.
LONDON —

폴 매카트니가 비틀즈의 결별을 다시 언급하며 비틀즈의 죽음에 대한 책임이 자신에게 있다고 단호히 반박했습니다.
Paul McCartney has revisited the breakup of The Beatles, flatly disputing the suggestion that he was responsible for the group's demise.

10월 23일에 방송될 예정인 BBC 라디오 4의 "디스 컬처 라이프"의 한 에피소드에서, 매카트니는 비틀즈를 해체하고 싶어한 사람은 존 레논이라고 말했습니다.
Speaking on an episode of BBC Radio 4's "This Cultural Life'' that is scheduled to air on Oct. 23, McCartney said it was John Lennon who wanted to disband The Beatles.

"나는 결별을 선동하지 않았어요,"라고 매카트니는 말했다. "저 사람이 우리 조니였어요."
"I didn't instigate the split," McCartney said. "That was our Johnny."

많은 사람들이 매카트니를 비난하면서, 이 밴드의 팬들은 누가 결별의 책임이 있는지에 대해 오랫동안 논쟁해 왔습니다. 하지만 매카트니는 레논이 "탈옥"하려는 욕망이 결별의 주요 원인이었다고 말했습니다.
The band's fans have long debated who was responsible for the breakup, with many blaming McCartney. But McCartney said Lennon's desire to "break loose'' was the main driver behind the split.

매니저가 밴드 멤버들에게 여러 사업 계약을 체결할 때까지 조용히 해 달라고 요청했기 때문에 결별에 대한 혼란이 악화될 수 있었다고 매카트니는 말했습니다.
Confusion about the breakup was allowed to fester because their manager asked the band members to keep quiet until he concluded a number of business deals, McCartney said.

이번 인터뷰는 피터 잭슨이 밴드의 마지막 몇 달을 기록한 6시간짜리 다큐멘터리를 앞두고 이루어졌습니다. "비틀즈입니다. 11월에 디즈니+에서 발매될 예정인 "Get Back"은 이 전설적인 밴드의 결별을 재논의할 것이 확실합니다. 매카트니의 논평은 옵저버에 의해 처음 보도되었습니다.
The interview comes ahead of Peter Jackson's six-hour documentary chronicling the final months of the band. "The Beatles: Get Back," set for release in November on Disney+, is certain to revisit the breakup of the legendary band. McCartney's comments were first reported by The Observer.

스스로 삼진 아웃에 대한 존 윌슨의 질문에 매카트니는 "그만 하세요. 나는 결별을 선동한 사람이 아니다. 아뇨, 아뇨, 아뇨, 아뇨. 존은 어느 날 한 방으로 걸어가서 '나는 비틀즈를 떠날 거야.'라고 말했습니다. 그게 분열을 부추기는 건가요, 아닌가요?
When asked by interviewer John Wilson about the decision to strike out on his own, McCartney retorted: "Stop right there. I am not the person who instigated the split. Oh no, no, no. John walked into a room one day and said, 'I am leaving The Beatles.' Is that instigating the split, or not?"

매카트니는 그룹이 여전히 "매우 좋은 것"을 만들고 있다고 말하면서 이별에 슬픔을 표현했습니다.
McCartney expressed sadness over the breakup, saying the group was still making "pretty good stuff."

"이건 제 밴드였고, 제 직업이었고, 제 인생이었습니다. 그래서, 저는 그것이 계속되기를 원했어요,"라고 매카트니는 말했습니다.
"This was my band, this was my job, this was my life. So, I wanted it to continue," McCartney said.

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.