러시아 우주 비행사, 총 우주 시간 기록 수립 > IT/과학

본문 바로가기

IT/과학

러시아 우주 비행사, 총 우주 시간 기록 수립
Russian Cosmonaut Sets Record for Total Time in Space

페이지 정보

작성자 By Reuters 작성일 24-02-04 15:35 댓글 0

본문

Roscosmos cosmonaut Oleg Kononenko reacts during a check of his space suits before launching to the International Space Station (ISS) at the Russia-leased Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan, Sept. 15, 2023.

로스코스모스 우주비행사 올레그 코노넨코가 9월 카자흐스탄의 러시아가 발사한 바이코누르 우주기지에서 국제우주정거장으로 발사되기 전 우주복을 점검하는 동안 반응하고 있습니다
 Roscosmos cosmonaut Oleg Kononenko reacts during a check of his space suits before launching to the International Space Station (ISS) at the Russia-leased Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan, Sept. 15, 2023.

Mosocw —
Mosocw —

러시아 우주비행사 올레크 코노넨코가 8일(현지시간) 878일 이상 궤도에 오른 동료 게나디 파달카를 제치고 우주에 머무는 시간 합계 세계 기록을 세웠다고 러시아 우주공사가 밝혔습니다.
Russian cosmonaut Oleg Kononenko on Sunday set a world record for total time spent in space, surpassing his compatriot Gennady Padalka who logged more than 878 days in orbit, Russia's space corporation said.

로스코스모스는 코노넨코가 GMT 08시 30분에 기록을 깼다고 말했습니다. 코노넨코는 6월 5일에 우주에 도착할 것으로 예상되며 9월 말에는 1,110일을 기록하게 될 것입니다.
At 0830 GMT Kononenko broke the record, Roscosmos said. Kononenko is expected to reach a total of 1,000 days in space on June 5 and by late September he will have clocked 1,110 days.

저는 기록을 세우기 위해서가 아니라 제가 가장 좋아하는 일을 하기 위해 우주로 날아갑니다," 라고 코노넨코가 지구에서 약 423 킬로미터 떨어진 곳에서 궤도를 돌고 있는 국제 우주 정거장과의 인터뷰에서 타스에게 말했습니다.
"I fly into space to do my favorite thing, not to set records," Kononenko told TASS in an interview from the International Space Station (ISS) where he is orbiting about 263 miles (423 km) from Earth.

"저는 제가 이룬 모든 업적이 자랑스럽지만, 우주에 머무는 동안의 전체 기간에 대한 기록이 여전히 러시아 우주 비행사에 의해 보유되고 있다는 것이 더 자랑스럽습니다."
"I am proud of all my achievements, but I am more proud that the record for the total duration of human stay in space is still held by a Russian cosmonaut."

59세의 이 선수는 총 878일 11시간 29분 48초를 기록한 파달카(Padalka)로부터 1위를 차지했다고 로스코스모스(Roscosmos)는 말했습니다.
The 59-year-old took the top spot from Padalka, who accumulated a total of 878 days, 11 hours, 29 minutes and 48 seconds, Roscosmos said.

소련은 1957년 지구 궤도를 도는 위성 스푸트니크 1호를 최초로 발사함으로써 우주 경쟁 초기에 서방을 놀라게 했고, 그 후 소련의 우주 비행사 유리 가가린은 1961년 우주를 여행한 최초의 사람이 되었습니다.
The Soviet Union spooked the West in the early years of the space race by being first to launch a satellite to orbit the Earth — Sputnik 1, in 1957 — and then Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin became the first man to travel into space in 1961.

그러나 1991년 소련의 붕괴 이후 러시아의 우주 프로그램은 막대한 자금 부족과 부패로 어려움을 겪었습니다.
But after the 1991 collapse of the Soviet Union, Russia's space program grappled with massive funding shortages and corruption.

관계자들과 우주 분석가들에 따르면, 블라디미르 푸틴 대통령 하의 관계자들은, 심각한 문제들이 남아 있지만, 러시아의 우주 프로그램들의 쇠퇴를 되돌리겠다고 거듭 맹세했습니다.
Officials under President Vladimir Putin have repeatedly vowed to turn around the decline of Russia's space programs, though serious problems remain, according to officials and space analysts.

우주에서의 삶
Life in space

코노넨코는 "악랄한" 무중력 상태의 신체적 영향에 대항하기 위해 규칙적으로 운동을 했지만, 그가 얼마나 많은 생명체를 놓쳤는지에 대한 깨달음은 지구로 돌아오는 것이었다고 말했습니다.
Kononenko said that he worked out regularly to counter the physical effects of "insidious" weightlessness, but that it was on returning to Earth that the realization came of how much life he had missed out on.

그는 "나는 박탈감이나 고립감을 느끼지 않는다"고 말했습니다.
"I do not feel deprived or isolated," he said.

"제가 없는 수백 일 동안 아이들이 아빠 없이 자랐다는 것을 집에 돌아와야 비로소 깨닫게 됩니다. 이번에는 아무도 제게 돌아오지 않을 것입니다."
"It is only upon returning home that the realization comes that for hundreds of days in my absence the children have been growing up without a papa. No one will return this time to me."

그는 우주 비행사들이 이제 화상 통화와 메시지를 이용하여 친척들과 연락을 취할 수 있게 되었지만 기술 발전으로 인해 새로운 우주 비행을 준비하는 것이 더 어려워졌다고 말했습니다.
He said cosmonauts could now use video calls and messaging to keep in touch with relatives but getting ready for each new space flight became more difficult due to technological advances.

"우주 비행사의 직업은 점점 더 복잡해지고 있습니다. 체계와 실험이 점점 더 복잡해지고 있습니다. 반복해서 말하지만, 준비 작업이 더 쉬워지지 않았습니다," 라고 그가 말했습니다.
"The profession of a cosmonaut is becoming more complicated. The systems and experiments are becoming more complicated. I repeat, the preparation has not become easier," he said.

코노넨코는 어렸을 때 우주에 가는 꿈을 꾸었고, 우주 비행사 훈련을 받기 전에 엔지니어링 기관에 등록했습니다. 그의 첫 우주 비행은 2008년이었습니다.
Kononenko dreamed of going to space as a child and enrolled in an engineering institute, before undergoing cosmonaut training. His first space flight was in 2008.

그의 현재 ISS 여행은 작년에 소유즈 MS-24를 타고 발사되었습니다.
His current trip to the ISS launched last year on a Soyuz MS-24.

ISS는 미국과 러시아가 여전히 긴밀하게 협력하고 있는 몇 안 되는 국제 프로젝트 중 하나입니다. 12월에, 로스코스모스는 나사와 ISS로 가는 교차 비행 프로그램이 2025년까지 연장되었다고 말했습니다.
The ISS is one of the few international projects on which the United States and Russia still cooperate closely. In December, Roscosmos said that a cross-flight program with NASA to the ISS had been extended until 2025.

두 나라 사이의 다른 지역 관계는 거의 2년 전 러시아의 우크라이나 침공 이후 깨졌는데, 미국은 이에 대해 키이우에 무기를 보내고 러시아에 대한 제재를 연이어 가하는 방식으로 대응했습니다.
Relations in other areas between the two countries have broken down since Russia's invasion of Ukraine nearly two years ago, to which Washington responded by sending arms to Kyiv and imposing successive rounds of sanctions on Moscow.

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.