타이거 우즈, 나이키와 오랜 파트너십 종료 발표 > 경제

본문 바로가기

경제

타이거 우즈, 나이키와 오랜 파트너십 종료 발표
Tiger Woods Announces End of Longtime Partnership With Nike

페이지 정보

작성자 Reuters 작성일 24-01-08 13:23 댓글 0

본문

FILE - Tiger Woods blows on his putter on the 10th hole during final round play of the Tournament Players Championship golf tournament at the TPC at Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra, Florida, May 13, 2007.

파일 - 타이거 우즈가 5월 플로리다 폰테 베드라의 소그래스에서 열린 TPC 토너먼트 플레이 플레이어 챔피언십 골프 토너먼트 최종 라운드 플레이 중 10번 홀에서 퍼터를 맞고 있습니다
 FILE - Tiger Woods blows on his putter on the 10th hole during final round play of the Tournament Players Championship golf tournament at the TPC at Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra, Florida, May 13, 2007.

1996년 나이키와 처음 계약한 이후 나이키 의류를 착용해온 타이거 우즈(Tiger Woods)가 이 거대 스포츠웨어 업체와 결별했다고 15회 메이저 챔피언인 타이거 우즈(Tiger Woods)가 월요일(현지시간) 소셜 미디어 게시물에서 밝혔습니다.
Tiger Woods, who has worn Nike apparel since first signing with the company in 1996, has parted ways with the sportswear giant, the 15-times major champion said on Monday in a social media post.

우즈는 스포츠 역사상 가장 수익성이 높은 광고 계약의 시작이었던 프로 데뷔 후 1996년부터 나이키의 브랜드 홍보대사였습니다.
Woods had been a brand ambassador for Nike since 1996 when, as a 20-year-old, he signed a five-year, $40 million contract upon turning pro in what was the start of one of the most lucrative endorsement deals in sports history.

지난 11월 말 7개월간의 부상 휴식 후 대회에 복귀한 48세의 우즈는 리비에라 컨트리클럽에서 2월 15일부터 18일까지 제네시스 인비테이셔널 경기를 계획하고 있다는 것을 암시하는 "See you in LA!"로 그의 발언을 끝냈습니다.
The 48-year-old Woods, who returned to competition late last November after a seven-month injury layoff, ended his statement with "See you in LA!', which suggests he is planning on playing the Feb. 15-18 Genesis Invitational at Riviera Country Club.

27년 전에, 저는 세계에서 가장 상징적인 브랜드 중 하나와 파트너십을 시작할 수 있어서 행운이었습니다"라고 이전 트위터였던 X에 우즈는 썼습니다. "그 이후로 수많은 놀라운 순간들과 기억들로 가득 차 있는 날들, 만약 제가 그것들의 이름을 짓기 시작한다면, 저는 영원히 계속할 수 있을 것입니다.
"Over 27 years ago, I was fortunate to start a partnership with one of the most iconic brands in the world," Woods wrote on X, formerly Twitter. "The days since have been filled with so many amazing moments and memories, if I started naming them, I could go on forever.

"필 나이트(Phil Knight)의 열정과 비전은 나이키와 나이키 골프의 파트너십을 하나로 만들었고, 그 과정에서 저와 함께 일했던 나이키 직원들과 놀라운 운동선수들과 함께 그에게 개인적으로 감사를 전하고 싶습니다.
"Phil Knight's passion and vision brought this Nike and Nike Golf partnership together and I want to personally thank him, along with the Nike employees and incredible athletes I have had the pleasure of working with along the way.

"사람들은 또 다른 챕터가 있냐고 물어볼 거예요. 그래요, 분명 또 다른 챕터가 있을 거예요. LA에서 만나요!"
"People will ask if there is another chapter. Yes, there will be certainly be another chapter. See you in LA!"

우즈는 그의 놀라운 경력 동안 나이키와 여러 계약을 맺었고, 가장 최근에는 2013년에 2억 달러의 가치가 있는 10년 계약을 맺었습니다.
Woods signed multiple deals with Nike over his remarkable career, most recently a 10-year pact in 2013 that was worth a reported $200 million.

나이키는 또한 우즈가 트레이드 마크인 주먹 펌프와 마지막 라운드의 빨간색 상의를 번쩍이는 모습이 담긴 자체 소셜 미디어 게시물을 통해 "엄청난 라운드였어, 타이거"라는 문구와 함께 파트너십의 결말을 확인했습니다
Nike also confirmed the ending of the partnership with its own social media post that showed Woods flashing his trademark fist pump and final-round red top along with the words: "It was a hell of a round, Tiger."

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.