중국의 대학 졸업생들은 생계를 유지하기 위해 두 가지 일을 합니다 > 경제

본문 바로가기

경제

중국의 대학 졸업생들은 생계를 유지하기 위해 두 가지 일을 합니다
College Graduates in China Work Two Jobs to Make a Living

페이지 정보

작성자 Zhang Mulin 작성일 23-12-21 17:35 댓글 0

본문

FILE - A woman uses her phone during a job fair in Beijing on Aug. 26, 2022. The unemployment rate among 16- to 24-year-olds in China reached a record high of 21.3% in June 2023, according to official data.

파일 - 한 여성이 2022년 8월 26일 베이징에서 열린 취업 박람회 동안 핸드폰을 사용하고 있습니다. 공식 자료에 따르면, 중국의 16세에서 24세 사이의 실업률은 2023년 6월 21.3%로 사상 최고치를 기록했습니다.
 FILE - A woman uses her phone during a job fair in Beijing on Aug. 26, 2022. The unemployment rate among 16- to 24-year-olds in China reached a record high of 21.3% in June 2023, according to official data.

2020년에 침술과 마사지 학사로 허베이 중의대를 졸업한 류창의 대학 졸업생 생활은 기대만큼 이루어지지 않았습니다.
Life as a college graduate has not turned out as expected for Liu Chang, who graduated from Hebei University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 2020 with a bachelor's degree in acupuncture and massage.

그는 2022년부터 허베이성 스자좡에 있는 지역 병원의 행정 직원으로 일하고 있습니다. 중국의 많은 최근 졸업생들처럼 그는 월급이 생계를 유지하기에 충분하지 않다는 것을 발견했습니다. 그래서 9월에 그는 수입을 늘리기 위해 노점상을 시작했습니다.
He has been working since 2022 in the administrative staff of a community hospital in Shijiazhuang, Hebei. Like many recent graduates in China, he has found that his salary is not enough to make ends meet. So, in September, he started a street stall to boost his income.

12월 18일 오후 5시에 퇴근한 후, 저는 푸드 바이크를 타고 야시장에 갔습니다."라고 그는 노점상으로서의 삶에서 전형적인 하루를 이야기하며 VOA에 말했습니다.
"After getting off work at 5 p.m. on December 18, I rode a food bike to the night market," he told VOA in recounting a typical day in his life as a street vendor.

"이미 노점 주인들이 많았습니다. 최근 날씨가 추워 여름처럼 나오는 사람은 많지 않습니다. 장사가 잘되면 매일 밤 나가서 한 달에 4~5천 위안을 버는데, 이는 월급과 같습니다."라고 병원에서 온 류씨는 말했습니다.
"There were already many stall owners. The weather has been cold recently, and not many people come out as they did in the summer. When the business is good, I go out every night and make four to five thousand yuan a month, which is the same as my monthly salary" from the hospital, Liu said.

그는 1997년에 가난한 시골 가정에서 태어났다고 말했습니다. 그의 남동생이 허베이 과학 기술 대학교에서 환경 과학 대학원 학위를 위해 공부하고 있고, 그 가족이 외아들의 교육을 부양할 여유가 있었기 때문에, 리우의 부모님은 대학 이후 그에게 한 푼도 주지 않았습니다. 때때로 그는 아플 때 병원을 방문할 충분한 돈조차 없었습니다.
He said he was born in 1997 to a poor rural family. With his younger brother studying for a postgraduate degree in environmental science at Hebei University of Science and Technology, and because the family could afford to support the education of only one son, Liu's parents have not given him a penny since college. Sometimes he didn't even have enough money to see a doctor when he was sick.

젊은 어른들에게 실업률
High unemployment rate for young adults

류 씨의 이야기는 특별한 것이 아닙니다. 공식 자료에 따르면 지난 6월 중국의 16~24세 실업률이 21.3%로 사상 최고치를 기록하며 매년 수천만 명의 대학생들이 졸업 후 어떤 일을 할지 우려를 자아내고 있습니다.
Liu's story is not unique. The unemployment rate among 16- to 24-year-olds in China reached a record high of 21.3% in June, according to official data, raising concerns about what tens of millions of college students each year will do after graduation.

Liu는 사무직의 부족으로 점점 더 많은 대학 졸업생들이 비공식적인 부문에 의존할 수 밖에 없다고 말했습니다. 증가하는 경제적인 불확실성 때문에 길거리 자판기는 많은 사람들을 끌어 모았습니다.
Liu said that with the scarcity of white-collar jobs, more and more college graduates are forced to turn to the informal sector. Street vending has attracted many people due to the increasing economic uncertainty.

"제 반 친구들 중 많은 친구들이 이렇게 하고 있습니다. 그들은 대학 졸업 후에 부동산을 살 여유가 없어서 집을 빌립니다. 그리고 그들은 쓸 돈이 충분하지 않습니다," 라고 리우가 말했습니다.
"Many of my classmates are doing this. They can't afford to buy a property after college, so they rent a place. And they never have enough money to spend," Liu said.

그는 "졸업 후 첫 2년 동안 18개 회사와 면접을 봤다"며 "한편으로 급여가 너무 낮았고, 다른 한편으로 그 직업들은 내 전공과 관련이 없었다"고 말했습니다.
"In the first two years after graduation, I interviewed with 18 companies," he said. "On one hand, the salary was too low, and on the other hand, the jobs were not related to my major.

"저는 생존을 위해 일합니다. 오랜 시간 공부한 후, 배운 어떤 것도 연습하지 못합니다. 제가 지금 하고 있는 것을 포함하여, 제가 공부한 것과 아무 관련이 없습니다"라고 그는 말했습니다.
"I work for survival. After studying for a long time, I don't get to practice anything I learned. Including what I am doing now, nothing has to do with what I studied," he said.

광둥성 메이저우시 출신의 왕하이성(Wang Haisheng)은 기계 설계, 제조 및 자동화 분야에서 2018년에 뤄양 과학 기술 대학교를 졸업했습니다. 졸업 후, 그는 뤄양 북부 유리 기술에서 1년 넘게 영업 일을 했습니다.
Wang Haisheng, from Meizhou City, Guangdong province, graduated from Luoyang University of Science and Technology in 2018 with a bachelor's degree in mechanical design, manufacture and automation. After graduation, he worked in sales for Luoyang Northern Glass Technology for over a year.

그러나 팬데믹과 그의 몸 상태 때문에 그는 고향으로 돌아와 식품 공장의 엔지니어링 부서에서 일하며 한 달에 4,000위안(560달러)을 벌어야 했습니다.
However, due to the pandemic and his physical condition, he had to move back to his hometown, where he worked in the engineering department of a food factory and made 4,000 yuan ($560) a month.

"저는 매일 풍력 터빈을 순찰하고 감시하면서 가장 게으른 위치에 배치되었습니다."라고 Wang은 말했습니다. 1년도 채 지나지 않아, 그는 경영진의 변화로 인해 해고되었습니다.
"I was assigned to the idlest position, patrolling and watching wind turbines every day," Wang said. Less than a year later, he was let go due to changes in management.

그는 대학 졸업자들이 조립라인에서 일하는 것과 같은 학위를 가지고 있고, 그들의 임금은 4,000위안도 안 된다고 말했습니다. 그들은 하루에 평균 10시간에서 12시간을 일하지만, 다른 많은 중국인 노동자들이 사용할 수 있는 보험과 주택 자금은 받지 못합니다.
He said college graduates with the same degree as his work on the assembly line, and their wages are less than 4,000 yuan. They work 10 to 12 hours a day on average but don't receive insurance and housing funds available to many other Chinese workers.

대학 졸업생들을 계약직으로 고용하기 때문에, Wang은 "그들은 정규직 직원들이 버는 돈의 70%만 벌습니다. 낮은 비용 때문에 그곳의 근로자들의 절반 이상이 계약직입니다"라고 말했습니다
Because the college graduates are hired as contractors, Wang said, "they only make 70% of what regular employees make. More than half of the workers there are contractors because of the low cost."

'기대와 현실의 괴리'
'Huge gap between expectations and reality'

식품 공장에서 실직한 Wang은 온라인으로 식물을 판매하여 수입을 창출하려고 했지만 실패했습니다. 7월, 그는 수입 없이 살 여유가 되지 않았기 때문에 노점을 운영하기 시작했습니다.
Left jobless by the food factory, Wang tried to generate some income by selling plants online but failed. In July, he started running a street stall because he couldn't afford to live without an income.

"아버지는 건설 현장에서 일하시고, 두 자매는 결혼해서 아이가 있는데, 아무도 저를 도와줄 수 없습니다"라고 왕 씨는 말했습니다.
"My father works at a construction site, and my two sisters are married and have children, and no one can help me," Wang said.

그는 그와 같이 중국의 많은 대학 졸업생들이 그들의 기대에 어려운 조정을 해야만 했다고 말했습니다.
Like him, he said, many college graduates in China have had to make a difficult adjustment in their expectations.

그는 "작품은 의미가 없고, 그 과정이 매우 고통스럽다"고 말했습니다.
"The work is meaningless, and the process is very painful," he said.

"기대와 현실 사이에는 엄청난 차이가 있습니다"라고 그는 말했습니다. "우리가 어렸을 때, 우리는 세상의 주인이 되어야 한다고 배웠습니다. 그러나 결국, 우리는 우리가 배운 것을 적용할 수 있는 직업을 찾지 못하는 평범한 사회 구성원들일 뿐입니다."
"There is a huge gap between expectations and reality,” he said. “When we were little, we were taught to be the masters of the world. But in the end, we are just ordinary members of society who cannot even find a job where we can apply what we have learned."

베이징 사범대학을 2012년 졸업한 리핑(Li Ping)은 2017년부터 베이징 시즈먼(Xizhimen) 지역 노점상에서 일용직일 때도 신발과 가방을 팔고 있다고 말했습니다. 정규직을 잃은 이후 길거리 자판기가 그의 유일한 수입원입니다.
Li Ping, a 2012 graduate of Beijing Normal University, said that since 2017, he has been selling shoes and bags at a stall in the Xizhimen area in Beijing, even when he had a day job. Since losing his full-time job, street vending is his only source of income.

정보 관리와 정보 시스템을 전공한 리(Li)씨는 재정적 어려움이 대학 졸업생 노점상들의 주요 문제라고 말했습니다. 정부가 이 문제를 해결하고 있다고 주장하지만, 실제 개선 사항은 없다고 그는 말했습니다.
Li, who majored in information management and information systems, said financial difficulties are the main issue for college-graduate street vendors. Although the government claims to be solving this problem, there is no actual improvement, he said.

Li는 "이것이 현재의 직장 환경이며, 유일한 방법은 현실에 적응하는 것입니다"라고 말했습니다.
"This is just how the current workplace environment is, and the only way is to adapt to the reality," Li said.

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.