Raye, BRIT Awards에서 기록, 영국의 팝 뮤직 어워드 수상 > 문화

본문 바로가기

문화

Raye, BRIT Awards에서 기록, 영국의 팝 뮤직 어워드 수상
Raye Sets Record at BRIT Awards, Britain's Pop Music Honors

페이지 정보

작성자 By Reuters 작성일 24-03-02 20:43 댓글 0

본문

Raye after winning the artist of the year award during the BRIT Awards 2024 in London, March. 2, 2024.

레이는 지난 3월 런던에서 열린 브릿 어워드 2024에서 올해의 아티스트상을 수상한 뒤
 Raye after winning the artist of the year award during the BRIT Awards 2024 in London, March. 2, 2024.

런던 —
LONDON —

싱어송라이터 레이(Raye)는 토요일 영국 음악계 최대의 밤인 브릿 어워드(BRIT Awards)에서 1위를 차지하며 연례 시상식에서 하룻밤 최다 수상 신기록을 세웠습니다.
Singer-songwriter Raye was the big winner Saturday at the BRIT Awards, the biggest night in British music, setting a new record for most prizes in one night at the annual ceremony.

레이는 올해의 아티스트상, 마이 21세기 블루스로 올해의 앨범상, 이스케이프즘으로 올해의 노래상 등 6개 상을 수상했습니다.
Raye won six awards, including for artist of the year, album of the year for My 21st Century Blues and song of the year for Escapism.

26세의 그는 또한 알앤비 활동의 장르 부문에서 우승했고 최고의 신인 아티스트로 선정되었습니다. 그 연례 행사의 주최자인 영국 축음기 산업 (BPI)에 따르면, 7개의 고개를 끄덕인 그녀의 집계는 한 해 동안 단일 아티스트에 의한 가장 많은 지명 기록을 깼습니다.
The 26-year-old also triumphed in the genre category for R&B act and was named best new artist. Her tally of seven nods had broken the record for the most nominations by a single artist in any one year, according to the annual ceremony's organizers, the British Phonographic Industry (BPI).

2021년 레이블이 데뷔 앨범을 보류했다고 밝힌 후 독립 아티스트로 활동하기 위해 자신의 레코드 레이블과 결별한 레이는 이번 주 브릿송라이터 오브 더 이어(BRITs Songwriter of the Year)로 선정되면서 이른 축하 행사를 시작했습니다. 그녀는 2022년 출시 이후 이 상을 수상한 첫 번째 여성입니다.
Raye, who parted ways with her record label in 2021 to work as an independent artist after she said the label had withheld her debut album, began early celebrations this week, when she was named BRITs Songwriter of the Year. She is the first woman to win the award since its launch in 2022.

"당신은 이것이 나에게 무슨 의미인지 이해하지 못할 뿐입니다," 라고 눈물을 글썽인 레이가 "그녀의 기도"에 감사하는 할머니 옆에 서서 올해의 앨범 수상 연설을 했습니다
"You just don't understand what this means to me," a tearful Raye said in her acceptance speech for album of the year, while standing next to her grandmother, whom she also thanked for "her prayers."

"저는 이 앨범이 매우 자랑스럽습니다. 저는 음악을 사랑하고 있습니다. 제가 되고 싶었던 것은 아티스트였고 지금은 올해의 앨범을 가진 아티스트입니다."
"I'm so proud of this album. I'm in love with music. All I ever wanted to be was an artist and now I'm an artist with an album of the year."

정글이 올해의 그룹을 차지했고, 록 밴드 브링 미 더 호라이즌이 블러와 롤링 스톤스 같은 사람들을 제치고 얼터너티브/록 액트 부문에서 우승했습니다.
Jungle won group of the year, while rock band Bring Me the Horizon won the alternative/rock act category, beating the likes of Blur and The Rolling Stones.

후보에 세 번 오른 블러는 빈손으로 집으로 돌아갔습니다.
Blur, who had three nominations, went home empty-handed.

세 번의 후보 지명을 받은 두아 리파는 팝 연기상을 수상했습니다.
Dua Lipa, who also had three nominations, won pop act.

BPI는 올해 후보자의 절반 이상인 55%가 솔로 가수 또는 여성 그룹의 일원으로 여성들을 선정했다고 밝혔습니다.
More than half, 55%, of this year's nominations featured women, either as a solo artist or as part of an all-woman group, the BPI said.

올해의 아티스트는 성중립적인 부문으로 작년 남성 후보 명단에 대한 항의로 주최 측이 두 배를 늘린 후 현재 10명의 후보를 집계하고 있습니다.
Artist of the year is a gender-neutral category now counting 10 nominees after organizers doubled its number following an outcry over an all-male list of contenders last year.

미국 가수 SZA가 테일러 스위프트(Taylor Swift)와 마일리 사이러스(Miley Cyrus) 같은 가수들을 제치고 성중립적인 국제 아티스트 부문에서 올해의 가수상을 수상했습니다. 후자는 그녀의 히트곡 '플라워즈(Flowers)'로 국제적인 올해의 노래상을 수상했습니다.
U.S. singer SZA won the gender-neutral international artist of the year category, which also now counts 10 nominees, beating the likes of Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus. The latter won international song of the year for her hit Flowers.

인디 록 밴드 소년천재가 올해의 국제 그룹상을 수상했습니다.
Indie rock band boygenius won international group of the year.

시상을 앞두고 카일리 미노그는 올해의 브릿 글로벌 아이콘으로 선정되었고 인디 록 밴드 라스트 디너 파티(The Last Dinner Party)가 라이징 스타상 수상자로 밝혀졌습니다.
Ahead of the awards, Kylie Minogue was named as this year's BRITs Global Icon, while indie rock band The Last Dinner Party were revealed as winners of the rising star award.

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.