프란치스코 교황, 기관지염 때문에 연설문 낭독 요청 > 문화

본문 바로가기

문화

프란치스코 교황, 기관지염 때문에 연설문 낭독 요청
Pope Francis Asks Aide to Read Ceremonial Speech Due to Bronchitis

페이지 정보

작성자 By Reuters 작성일 24-03-02 13:19 댓글 0

본문

Pope Francis skips readings due to bronchitis at the meeting for the inauguration of the Judicial Year of the Tribunal of the Vatican City on March 2, 2024. (Vatican Media via Reuters)

프란치스코 교황이 2024년 3월 2일 바티칸 시국 재판소 사법의 해 출범을 위한 회의에서 기관지염으로 독서를 생략하고 있습니다. (바티칸 미디어, 로이터 통신)
 Pope Francis skips readings due to bronchitis at the meeting for the inauguration of the Judicial Year of the Tribunal of the Vatican City on March 2, 2024. (Vatican Media via Reuters)

바티칸 시국 -
VATICAN CITY —

인플루엔자를 앓고 있는 프란치스코 교황은 기관지염 때문에 연설문을 읽을 수 없어 토요일에 열린 한 기념식에서 보좌관에게 연설문 낭독을 위임했다고 말했습니다.
Pope Francis, who has been suffering from influenza, said he delegated the reading of a speech at a ceremony Saturday to an aide because he was unable to read it due to bronchitis.

"저는 연설을 준비했지만 보시다시피 기관지염 때문에 읽을 수가 없습니다. 저는 [필리포] 시암파넬리에게 대신 읽어달라고 부탁했습니다."라고 한 쉰 목소리의 교황이 말했습니다.
"I have prepared a speech but as you can see, I am unable to read it because of bronchitis. I have asked Monsignor [Filippo] Ciampanelli to read it for me," a hoarse-sounding pope said.

연설은 바티칸 재판소의 사법년도 개막식을 위한 것이었습니다.
The speech was for the opening ceremony of the judicial year of the Vatican tribunal.

그 후, 교황은 바티칸의 청중들 중에 독일 총리 올라프 숄츠를 만날 수 있었습니다.
Afterward, the pope was able to meet German Chancellor Olaf Scholz during an audience at the Vatican.

87세인 프란치스코는 최근 몇 가지 건강 문제를 겪었습니다.
Francis, 87, has had several health issues recently.

수요일에 그는 "약간 감기에 걸렸다"며 주간 방청객들의 독서를 놓친 후 검진을 위해 로마 병원으로 잠깐 여행을 갔습니다
On Wednesday he made a brief trip to a Roman hospital for a checkup after he missed reading at his weekly audience, saying he had "a bit of cold."

그는 월요일과 지난 토요일 바티칸이 가벼운 독감이라고 말한 것 때문에 약속을 취소했지만 일요일에는 성 베드로 광장에 있는 군중들에게 정기적인 주간 연설을 했습니다.
He canceled appointments Monday and last Saturday due to what the Vatican said was a mild flu, but he gave his regular weekly address to the crowds in St Peter's Square on Sunday.

교황은 인플루엔자와 폐염증의 영향으로 인해 12월 초 두바이에서 열릴 예정이었던 COP28 기후회의 참석을 취소해야 했습니다.
The pope was forced to cancel a planned trip to a COP28 climate meeting in Dubai at the start of December because of the effects of influenza and lung inflammation.

1월에 그는 "약간의 기관지염" 때문에 연설을 마칠 수 없었습니다. 그 달 말에 그는 "약간의 통증과 고통"에도 불구하고 더 잘 하고 있다고 말했습니다
In January, he was unable to complete a speech owing to "a touch of bronchitis." Later that month he said he was doing better despite "some aches and pains."

그의 고향 아르헨티나의 젊은 시절, 프란치스코는 폐의 일부를 제거했습니다.
As a young man in his native Argentina, Francis had part of a lung removed.

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.