싱어송라이터 토비 키스가 위암 투병 끝에 세상을 떠났습니다 > 문화

본문 바로가기

문화

싱어송라이터 토비 키스가 위암 투병 끝에 세상을 떠났습니다
Singer-Songwriter Toby Keith Dies After Battling Stomach Cancer

페이지 정보

작성자 By Associated Press 작성일 24-02-06 06:43 댓글 0

본문

FILE - In this April 7, 2014, file photo, Toby Keith performs in Las Vegas. The singer-songwriter died at 62. Keith passed peacefully Feb. 5, 2024, surrounded by his family, according to a statement posted on Keith's website.

파일 - 2014년 4월 7일, 파일 사진에서 토비 키스는 라스베가스에서 공연을 합니다. 그 싱어송라이터는 62세에 세상을 떠났습니다. 키스의 웹사이트에 올라온 성명서에 따르면, 키스는 2024년 2월 5일 가족들에게 둘러싸여 평화롭게 세상을 떠났습니다.
 FILE - In this April 7, 2014, file photo, Toby Keith performs in Las Vegas. The singer-songwriter died at 62. Keith passed peacefully Feb. 5, 2024, surrounded by his family, according to a statement posted on Keith's website.

"내 말을 위한 맥주" 싱어송라이터 토비 키스(Toby Keith)가 사망했습니다. 향년 62세.
"Beer For My Horses" singer-songwriter Toby Keith has died. He was 62.

그 컨트리 가수의 웹사이트에 게시된 성명서에 따르면, 위암으로 투병 중이던 키스는 월요일에 가족들에게 둘러싸여 평화롭게 세상을 떠났습니다. 성명서는 "그는 은혜와 용기로 싸움에 임했습니다"라고 밝혔습니다. 그는 2022년에 진단을 받았습니다.
Keith, who was battling stomach cancer, passed peacefully on Monday surrounded by his family, according to a statement posted on the country singer's website. "He fought his fight with grace and courage," the statement said. He was diagnosed in 2022.

때때로 컨트리 음악에서 양극화되는 인물인 6피트 4인치의 이 가수는 1990년대 컨트리 붐의 해에 일어나 자신의 마초적이고 친미적인 스웨거를 중심으로 정체성을 만들고 팬들이 듣기 좋아하는 노래를 작곡했습니다. 그의 경력 동안 그는 다른 유명인 및 언론인들과 공개적으로 충돌했으며 거친 경계를 매끄럽게 하고 싶어하는 음반 경영자들에게 종종 뒤로 밀쳤습니다.
Sometimes a polarizing figure in country music, the 6-foot-4 singer broke out in the country boom years of the 1990s, crafting an identity around his macho, pro-American swagger and writing songs that fans loved to hear. Over his career he publicly clashed with other celebrities and journalists and often pushed back against record executives who wanted to smooth his rough edges.

그는 "붉은 색, 흰 색 그리고 푸른 색의 예의"와 같은 9/11 게시물에 그의 명백한 애국심과 "아이 러브 디스 바"와 "레드 솔로 컵"과 같은 떠들썩한 바룸 곡들로 유명했습니다. 그는 강력한 흥겨운 목소리, 혀를 내두르는 유머 감각과 음주가뿐만 아니라 사랑 노래를 나르는 음역대를 가지고 있었습니다.
He was known for his overt patriotism on post 9/11 songs like "Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue," and boisterous barroom tunes like "I Love This Bar" and "Red Solo Cup." He had a powerful booming voice, a tongue-in-cheek sense of humor and range that carried love songs as well as drinking songs.

그의 20개의 빌보드 1위 히트곡 중에는 "How Do You Like Me Now?!", "카우보이였어야 했어"가 있습니다. "As Good As I Once Was," "My List," 그리고 윌리 넬슨과의 듀엣곡인 "Beer for My Horses"가 있습니다.
Among his 20 No. 1 Billboard hits were "How Do You Like Me Now?!," "Should've Been a Cowboy,'." "As Good As I Once Was," "My List" and "Beer for My Horses," a duet with Willie Nelson.

키스는 젊은 시절 오클라호마의 유전에서 거친 목으로 일했고, 가수로서의 경력을 시작하기 전에 세미 프로 축구를 했습니다.
Keith worked as a roughneck in the oil fields of Oklahoma as a young man, then played semi-pro football before launching his career as a singer.

저는 삶에 대해 쓰고, 삶에 대해 노래하고, 사물들을 과도하게 분석하지 않습니다."라고 키스는 그의 노래 "I'm Just Talking About Tonight"의 성공 이후 2001년 AP 통신에 말했습니다
"I write about life, and I sing about life, and I don't overanalyze things," Keith told The Associated Press in 2001, following the success of his song "I'm Just Talking About Tonight."

키스는 특히 2001년 미국 땅에 테러 공격이 있은 후 종종 소매에 정치를 걸쳤으며, 초기에 그는 보수적인 민주당원이라고 말했으나 나중에 그가 무소속이라고 주장했습니다. 그는 조지 W. 부시, 버락 오바마, 도널드 트럼프 대통령의 행사에서 활약했으며, 후자는 2021년에 그에게 국가 예술 훈장을 주었습니다. 그의 노래와 그의 무뚝뚝한 의견은 때때로 그에게 논쟁을 일으켰는데, 그는 그것을 법정에 세우는 것처럼 보였습니다.
Keith often wore his politics on his sleeve, especially after the terrorist attacks on U.S. soil in 2001, and early on he said was a conservative Democrat, but later claimed he was an independent. He’s played at events for Presidents George W. Bush, Barack Obama and Donald Trump, the latter giving him a National Medal of the Arts in 2021. His songs and his blunt opinions sometimes caused him controversy, which he seemed to court.

그의 이후 히트곡들은 "Love Me If You Can", "She Never Cry In Me Fresh of Me", 그리고 "Red Solo Cup"을 포함했습니다. 그는 2015년에 작곡가 명예의 전당에 헌액되었습니다.
His later hits included "Love Me If You Can," "She Never Cried In Front of Me," and "Red Solo Cup." He was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2015.

위암 진단을 발표한 지 몇 달 만인 2022년 11월 공연권단체 BMI로부터 BMI 아이콘상을 수상하는 영예를 안았습니다.
He was honored by the performance rights organization BMI in November 2022 with the BMI Icon award, a few months after announcing his stomach cancer diagnosis.

"저는 항상 작곡이 이 산업 전체에서 가장 중요한 부분이라고 느꼈습니다," 라고 키스가 동료 가수들과 작가들의 무리에게 말했습니다.
"I always felt like that the songwriting was the most important part of this whole industry," Keith told the crowd of fellow singers and writers.

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.