Fame'과 'Flashdance' 가수 겸 배우 아이린 카라가 63세에 사망했습니다. > 문화

본문 바로가기

문화

Fame'과 'Flashdance' 가수 겸 배우 아이린 카라가 63세에 사망했습니다.
'Fame' and 'Flashdance' Singer-Actor Irene Cara Dies at 63

페이지 정보

작성자 작성일 22-11-26 15:34 댓글 0

본문

Actress Irene Cara poses during an interview in Los Angeles on July 2, 1990. The entertainer has died, said her publicist.

여배우 아이린 카라가 1990년 7월 2일 로스앤젤레스에서 인터뷰 도중 포즈를 취하고 있습니다. 그녀의 홍보 담당자는 연예인이 죽었다고 말했습니다.
 Actress Irene Cara poses during an interview in Los Angeles on July 2, 1990. The entertainer has died, said her publicist.

뉴욕 —입니다.
New York —

오스카, 골든 글로브, 그리고 그래미상을 두 번 수상한 가수 겸 배우 아이린 카라는 1980년 히트 영화 "페임"의 타이틀 컷을 주연하고 노래한 후 시대를 결정짓는 히트 영화 "플래시댄스..."를 극찬했습니다. 1983년 "플래시댄스"의 "What a Feeling"이 사망했습니다. 그녀는 63세였습니다.
Oscar, Golden Globe and two-time Grammy winning singer-actress Irene Cara, who starred and sang the title cut from the 1980 hit movie “Fame” and then belted out the era-defining hit “Flashdance ... What a Feeling” from 1983's “Flashdance,” has died. She was 63.

그녀의 홍보 담당자인 주디스 A입니다. 무스는 소셜 미디어에 사망 원인이 "현재 알려지지 않았다"고 쓰면서 뉴스를 발표했습니다. 무스는 또한 토요일 AP 통신 기자에게 사망 사실을 확인했습니다. 카라는 플로리다에 있는 그녀의 집에서 죽었습니다. 그녀의 정확한 사망 날짜는 공개되지 않았습니다.
Her publicist, Judith A. Moose, announced the news on social media, writing that a cause of death was “currently unknown.” Moose also confirmed the death to a reporter for The Associated Press Saturday. Cara died at her home in Florida. The exact day of her death was not disclosed.

무스는 "아이린의 가족은 슬픔을 처리하면서 사생활 보호를 요청했습니다,"라고 썼습니다. "그녀는 그녀의 음악과 영화를 통해 영원히 살아 남을 유산을 가진 아름답고 재능 있는 영혼이었습니다."
“Irene’s family has requested privacy as they process their grief,” Moose wrote. “She was a beautifully gifted soul whose legacy will live forever through her music and films.”

그녀의 경력 동안, 카라는 "Breakdance", "Out Here On My Own", "Fame" 그리고 "Flashdance..."를 포함하여 빌보드 핫 100에서 3개의 톱 10 히트곡을 보유했습니다. What A Feeling"은 6주 동안 1위를 했습니다. 그녀는 80년대 초반의 가장 즐겁고 에너지가 넘치는 팝 국가들 뒤에 있었습니다.
During her career, Cara had three Top 10 hits on the Billboard Hot 100, including “Breakdance,” “Out Here On My Own,” “Fame” and “Flashdance ... What A Feeling,” which spent six weeks at No. 1. She was behind some of the most joyful, high-energy pop anthems of the early ’80s.

토요일 소셜 미디어에는 카라를 영감이라고 불렀던 데보라 콕스와 카라가 공연하는 것을 본 홀리 로빈슨 피테를 포함한 찬사가 쏟아졌습니다. "재능과 아름다움의 미친 조합이 저를 압도했습니다. 이것은 제 마음을 너무 아프게 합니다."
Tributes poured in Saturday on social media, including from Deborah Cox, who called Cara an inspiration, and Holly Robinson Peete, who recalled seeing Cara perform: "The insane combination of talent and beauty was overwhelming to me. This hurts my heart so much.”

영화 명성은 영화 '페임'으로 시작되었습니다.
Movie fame started with the movie 'Fame'

카라는 앨런 파커의 "페임"에서 공연 예술 고등학교 학생들을 연기하는 젊은 배우들 사이에서 처음으로 두각을 나타냈으며, 공동 주연인 데비 앨런, 폴 맥크레인, 앤 미어와 함께 출연했습니다. 카라는 소름 끼치는 누드 사진 촬영을 포함하여 모든 종류의 박탈감을 견뎌내는 노력하는 댄서인 코코 에르난데스를 연기했습니다.
Cara first came to prominence among the young actors playing performing arts high schoolers in Alan Parker's “Fame,” with co-stars Debbie Allen, Paul McCrane and Anne Mear. Cara played Coco Hernandez, a striving dancer who endures all manner of deprivations, including a creepy nude photo shoot.

"우리의 영혼이 얼마나 밝게 우주로 발사되느냐는 우리가 이 세상의 찬란함에 얼마나 기여했느냐에 달려 있습니다. 그리고 저는 주요 기여자가 될 거예요!"라고 그녀는 영화에서 말합니다.
“How bright our spirits go shooting out into space, depends on how much we contributed to the earthly brilliance of this world. And I mean to be a major contributor!” she says in the movie.

카라는 "내 이름을 기억해/나는 영원히 살 거야/나는 날 수 있는 법을 배울 거야/나는 그것이 함께 다가오는 것을 느낄 거야/사람들이 나를 보고 울 거야"라는 후렴구와 함께 치솟는 타이틀 곡을 불렀고, 이 곡은 이후 최고의 오리지널 곡으로 아카데미 상 후보에 오를 것입니다. 그녀는 또한 "Out Here on My Own," "Hot Lunch Jam" 그리고 "I Sing the Body Electric"에서 노래를 불렀습니다.
Cara sang on the soaring title song with the chorus — “Remember my name/I’m gonna live forever/I’m gonna learn how to fly/I feel it coming together/People will see me and cry” — which would go on to be nominated for an Academy Award for best original song. She also sang on “Out Here on My Own,” "Hot Lunch Jam" and “I Sing the Body Electric.”

3년 후, 그녀와 "Flashdance"의 작곡 팀은 조르지오 모로더의 음악, 키스 포시와 카라의 작사, 그리고 "Flashdance..."로 오스카상을 수상했습니다. 느낌이 좋네요."
Three years later, she and the songwriting team of “Flashdance” — music by Giorgio Moroder, lyrics by Keith Forsey and Cara — accepted the Oscar for best original song for “Flashdance ... What a Feeling.”

이 영화는 제니퍼 빌스가 밤에 술집에서 춤을 추고 유명한 댄스 음악원에 다니기를 희망하는 강철 마을 소녀로 출연했습니다. 그것은 빌스의 캐릭터가 점프하고, 회전하고, 발을 구르고, 천천히 타는 주제가를 특징으로 하는 히트곡 "매니악"을 포함했습니다.
The movie starred Jennifer Beals as a steel-town girl who dances in a bar at night and hopes to attend a prestigious dance conservatory. It included the hit song “Maniac,” featuring Beals’ character leaping, spinning, stomping her feet and the slow-burning theme song.

"제 사랑과 감사함을 표현할 말이 충분하지 않습니다," 카라가 오스카 관중들에게 감사의 말을 했습니다. "그리고 마지막으로 중요한 것은, 아주 특별한 신사분이 수년 전에 저를 위해 이 모든 것을 시작했다고 생각합니다. 앨런 파커에게, 오늘 밤 당신이 어디에 있든, 저는 그에게 감사합니다."
“There aren’t enough words to express my love and my gratitude,” Cara told the Oscar crowd in her thanks. “And last but not least, a very special gentlemen who I guess started it all for me many years ago. To Alan Parker, wherever you may be tonight, I thank him.”

브로드웨이에서 경력이 시작되었습니다.
Career started on Broadway

뉴욕에서 태어난 카라는 브로드웨이에서 짧은 공연에서 작은 부분으로 경력을 시작했지만, "The Me Nobody Knows"라는 뮤지컬은 300회 이상 공연되었습니다. 그녀는 1990년대 중반 뮤지컬 "Jesus Christ Superstar"에서 Mary Magdalene 역으로 투어를 했고 뮤지컬 "Flashdance" 투어는 그녀의 노래와 함께 2012-14년 투어를 했습니다.
The New York-born Cara began her career on Broadway, with small parts in short-lived shows, although a musical called “The Me Nobody Knows” ran over 300 performances. She toured in the musical “Jesus Christ Superstar" as Mary Magdalene in the mid-1990s and a tour of the musical “Flashdance" toured 2012-14 with her songs.

그녀는 또한 모든 여성 밴드 아이린 카라 프레젠츠 핫 카라멜을 만들었고 싱글 "How Can I Make You Luv Me"가 수록된 더블 CD를 발매했습니다. 그녀의 영화 크레딧에는 "Sparkle"과 "D.C. Cab"이 포함되어 있습니다.
She also created the all-female band Irene Cara Presents Hot Caramel and put out a double CD with the single “How Can I Make You Luv Me.” Her movie credits include “Sparkle" and “D.C. Cab.”

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.