음악가 존 바티스트가 그래미상 후보에 11번 올랐습니다. > 문화

본문 바로가기

문화

음악가 존 바티스트가 그래미상 후보에 11번 올랐습니다.
Musician Jon Batiste Leads Grammy Award Nominations with 11

페이지 정보

작성자 Associated Press 작성일 21-11-23 14:17 댓글 0

본문

Jon Batiste arrives at the Oscars on April 25, 2021, at Union Station in Los Angeles.

존 바티스트는 2021년 4월 25일 로스엔젤레스의 유니언 역에서 열리는 오스카 시상식에 도착합니다.
 Jon Batiste arrives at the Oscars on April 25, 2021, at Union Station in Los Angeles.

존 배티스트가 그래미 시상식의 가장 놀라운 인물이 될 것입니다. 다양한 장르의 배우이자 최근 오스카상을 수상한 그는 화요일 11개의 후보로 가장 많이 지명될 정도로 유권자들에게 깊은 인상을 주었습니다.
Jon Batiste might be the Grammys biggest surprise: The multi-genre performer and recent Oscar winner made such an impression on voters that he scored the most nominations with 11 on Tuesday.

바티스트는 뉴올리언스 시의 기분 좋은 송가인 "Freedom"으로 올해의 음반과 함께 "We Are"로 올해의 앨범을 수상했습니다. 그의 지명은 R&B, 재즈, 미국 루트 뮤직, 클래식, 뮤직 비디오를 포함한 여러 장르에 걸쳐 있습니다.
Batiste earned an album of the year nod for "We Are" along with record of the year with "Freedom," a feel-good ode to the city of New Orleans. His nominations span several genres including R&B, jazz, American roots music, classical and music video.

Justin Bieber, Doja Cat, 그리고 H.E.R.은 Recording Academy가 1월 31일 쇼의 후보들을 발표할 때 까지 각각 8개로 두 번째로 가장 많은 후보 지명을 받았습니다. 빌리 아일리쉬와 올리비아 로드리고는 모두 7개의 고개를 끄덕였습니다.
Justin Bieber, Doja Cat and H.E.R. each came away with the second-most nominations with eight by the time the Recording Academy was done announcing its nominees for its Jan. 31 show. Billie Eilish and Olivia Rodrigo both had seven nods.

FILE - Justin Bieber performs at the 2016 Jingle Ball at Staples Center in Los Angeles.

파일 - 저스틴 비버가 로스앤젤레스의 스테이플스 센터에서 열린 2016 징글볼에서 공연합니다.
 FILE - Justin Bieber performs at the 2016 Jingle Ball at Staples Center in Los Angeles.

바티스트의 깜짝 독주와 함께 위켄드는 팝스타가 자신의 레이블에 음악을 제출하는 것을 허락하지 않을 것이라고 주장한 후 세 개의 후보에 오른 것이 또 다른 충격이었습니다. 올해 초, 그는 2020년 가장 큰 싱글 "Blinding Lights"에도 불구하고 그가 아무런 후보도 받지 못한 후 그래미상을 "부패"라고 부르며 그들을 맹렬히 비난했습니다.
Along with Batiste's surprise domination, another shock was The Weeknd nabbing three nominations after the pop star claimed he would not allow his label to submit his music. Earlier this year, he angrily slammed the Grammys, calling them "corrupt" after he received zero nominations despite 2020's biggest single, "Blinding Lights."

The Weeknd는 향후 그래미 시상식에 불참하겠다고 밝혔지만, 그는 여전히 Doja Cat의 디럭스 에디션인 "Planet Her"와 Kanye West의 "Donda"를 포함한 올해의 앨범 프로젝트에 대한 그의 작업으로 후보에 올랐습니다. 그의 세 번째 노미네이트는 릴 베이비가 피처링으로 참여한 웨스트의 싱글 "Hurricane"에 출연한 것이었어요.
Even though The Weeknd said he would boycott future Grammys, he still became a nominee for his work on album of the year projects, including Doja Cat's deluxe edition "Planet Her" and Kanye West's "Donda." His third nomination was for his appearance on West's single "Hurricane," which also features Lil Baby.

레코딩 아카데미의 CEO인 하비 메이슨 주니어는 "제가 좋아하는 것은 아무도 이전에 무슨 일이 있었는지, 논란은 무엇이었는지, 소음은 무엇이었는지, 작년에는 이 아티스트가 음악을 어디에서 만들었는지에 대해 생각하지 않는다는 사실입니다"라고 말했습니다. 그는 유권자들이 바티스트와 케이시 머스그레이브스와 같은 후보들을 고려하면서 "음악의 우수성"에 초점을 맞췄다고 말했습니다.
"What I like is the fact that no one is thinking about what happened before, what was the controversy, what was the noise, or where was this artist making music last year," said Harvey Mason jr., the Recording Academy's CEO. He said voters focused on the "excellence of music" while considering nominees like Batiste and Kacey Musgraves, whose work also crosses over into different categories.

"유권자들은 진정으로 음악을 평가하고 있으며, 외부의 잡음이나 아티스트의 역사에 대한 평판에 사로잡히지 않고 있습니다."라고 그는 계속했습니다. "이를 염두에 두고, 저는 그들이 우수하다고 인정하는 것들에 투표하고 있다고 생각합니다."
"The voters are truly evaluating music and not getting caught up in the reputations of any other outside noise or any history of artists," he continued. "With that in mind, I think they're voting for things that they are acknowledging as excellence."

메이슨은 후보 명단을 보고 동료들이 주도하는 새로운 투표 시스템에 만족한다고 말했습니다. 그는 아카데미의 11,000명 이상의 회원이 세 가지 장르에서 최대 10개 부문에 투표할 수 있도록 허용하는 10대 3 계획을 세웠습니다. 모든 유권자는 상위 4개 상에게 투표할 수 있습니다.
Mason said he was pleased with the new peer-driven voting system after seeing the list of nominees. He instituted the 10-3 initiative — which allows the academy's more than 11,000 members to vote for up to 10 categories in three genres. All voters can vote for the top four awards.

이 새로운 시스템은 주요 수상 후보들을 결정하는 단체인 익명 지명 심사 위원회를 대체했습니다. 일부 위원들은 대인관계에 따른 사업을 선호하고 자신들이 선호하는 사업을 추진했다고 주장했습니다.
The new system replaced the anonymous nominations review committee — a group that determined the contenders for key awards. Some claimed committee members favored projects based on personal relationships and promoted projects they favored and worked on.

하비는 새로운 투표 제도가 처음에는 완벽하지 않을 수도 있다는 것을 알고 있지만, 이번 발의안이 장기적으로 공정한 결과를 가져올 것이라고 믿고 있습니다.
Harvey knows the new voting system might not be perfect at first, but he believes the initiative will produce fair results in the long run.

"저는 우리가 모든 것을 완벽하게 하지 못했다는 것을 알고 있습니다"라고 하비는 말했습니다. "저는 소외감을 느끼거나 우리가 후보 지명을 놓쳤다고 느끼는 사람들이 있을 것이라는 것을 알고 있습니다. 그 누구도 그런 감정을 갖지 않았으면 좋겠어서 그게 나를 슬프게 해요. 하지만 우리가 옳은 방향으로 가고 있는 것 같아요. 저는 유권자들이 그 일을 한 방식에 만족합니다."
"I know we didn't get every single one perfect," Harvey said. "I know there will be some people that feel left out or that we missed a nomination here or there. That makes me sad because I don't want anybody to have that feeling. But I do feel like we're heading in the right direction. I'm pleased with the way our voters did the work."

아카데미는 처음으로 일반 분야 부문의 지원자 수를 8명에서 10명으로 확대했습니다. 이 변화는 음반, 앨범, 올해의 노래, 신인상과 같은 카테고리에 영향을 미칩니다.
For the first time, the academy expanded the number of nominees in the general field categories from eight to 10. The change impacts categories such as record, album, song of the year and best new artist.

하비는 아카데미가 지난 1년 동안 투표 참여율이 상승하고 새로운 멤버십 초청을 수락했으며 그래미상 후보작에 제출된 21,730개 이상의 출품작을 보고 일반 분야 부문에서 참가 횟수를 늘렸다고 말했습니다.
Harvey said the academy increased slots in the general field categories after seeing an uptick voting participation over the past year along with the acceptance of new membership invitations and a high number of more than 21,730 entries submitted for Grammy consideration.

"우리는 타이밍이 적절하다고 생각했습니다."라고 그가 말했습니다. "우리는 아카데미가 하는 일, 즉 음악을 강조하고, 산업을 부각시키며, 우수성을 더 크게 부각시킬 수 있는 기회를 보았습니다. 투표 구조가 바뀌면서 공천심사위원회가 없습니다. 이것은 유권자들에게 그들의 목소리를 들을 수 있는 기회를 줄 뿐만 아니라, 그래미상을 거머쥔 한 명의 수상자에게도 더 큰 기회를 줄 수 있습니다."
"We thought the timing was right," he said. "We saw an opportunity to do what the academy does — which is to highlight music, highlight the industry and highlight excellence in a bigger way. With the change in our voting structure, we don't have the nomination review committee. This gives our voters an opportunity to have their voice heard, but also gives them a chance to have a bigger pool to draw from when it comes time to that one winner that takes home the Grammy."

올해의 다른 후보 앨범에는 다음이 포함됩니다. 비버의 "저스티스 (트리플 척스 디럭스)", 아일리시의 "해피어 더 에버," 웨스트의 "돈다," 토니 베넷 & 레이디 가가의 "러브 포 세일," 올리비아 로드리고의 "소어," 테일러 스위프트의 "에버 모어," 그리고 릴 NAS X의 "몬터"입니다.
Other album of the year nominees include: Bieber's "Justice (Triple Chucks Deluxe)," Eilish's "Happier Than Ever," West's "Donda," Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga's "Love for Sale," Olivia Rodrigo's "Sour," Taylor Swift's "evermore" and Lil Nas X's "MONTERO."

"The Late Show with Stephen Colbert"의 밴드 리더인 바티스트는 올해 초 오스카상을 받은 픽사의 "Soul"의 작품으로 비주얼 미디어 부문 최우수 음악 부문에서 입찰을 받았습니다. 화요일로 접어들면서, 그는 세 번의 그래미상 후보에 올랐지만 아직 수상은 하지 못했습니다.
Batiste, the bandleader of "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert," picked up a bid in the best score soundtrack for visual media category for his work on Pixar's "Soul," which won him an Oscar for best score earlier this year. Coming into Tuesday, he had three Grammy nominations but no wins yet.

바티스트는 베넷 & 가가의 "I Get a Kick Out of You," ABBA의 "I Still Have Faith in You," 다니엘 시저와 기븐이 피처링한 비버의 "Peaches"와 브랜드 칼릴의 "Right Do Catja"를 포함한 수많은 후보들과 올해의 기록을 놓고 경쟁할 것입니다.리버스 라이선스," 아일리쉬의 "Happier Than Ever," 그리고 브루노 마스와 앤더슨 .팍의 슈퍼 듀오 실크 소닉의 "Leave The Door Open"입니다.
Batiste will compete for record of the year against a bevy of candidates including Bennett & Gaga's "I Get a Kick Out of You," ABBA's "I Still Have Faith in You," Bieber's "Peaches" featuring Daniel Caesar and Giveon, Brandi Carlile's "Right on Time," Doja Cat's "Kiss Me More" with SZA, Lil Nas X's "MONTERO (Call Me by Your Name)," Rodrigo's "drivers license," Eilish's "Happier Than Ever" and "Leave The Door Open" by Silk Sonic — the super duo of Bruno Mars and Anderson .Paak.

화요일 세 개의 그래미상 후보에 올랐던 Jay-Z가 83개로 역대 최다 후보에 올랐습니다. 그래미상을 23번 수상한 이 래퍼는 80번 후보에 오른 퀸시 존스를 지나쳐 갔습니다.
Jay-Z, who was nominated for three Grammys on Tuesday, now has the most nominations of all time with 83. The 23-time Grammy-winning rapper moved past Quincy Jones, who has been nominated 80 times.

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.