보리스 존슨, 온라인 남용으로부터 축구 선수들을 보호하기 위한 조치를 약속합니다. > 문화

본문 바로가기

문화

보리스 존슨, 온라인 남용으로부터 축구 선수들을 보호하기 위한 조치를 약속합니다.
Boris Johnson Promises Measures to Protect Soccer Players from Online Abuse

페이지 정보

작성자 VOA News 작성일 21-07-15 03:39 댓글 0

본문

FILE PHOTO: Soccer Football - Stand Up to Racism Demonstration at the Marcus Rashford mural after it was defaced following the…

파일 - 2021년 7월 13일 영국 맨체스터 위딩턴에서 열린 이탈리아와 영국 사이의 유로 2020 결승에서 훼손된 후 사람들은 마커스 래쉬포드 벽화에 대한 응원의 메시지를 보고 있습니다. 선수들 또한 온라인 학대의 대상이었습니다.
FILE - People look at messages of support on the Marcus Rashford mural after it was defaced following the Euro 2020 Final between Italy and England, in Withington, Manchester, Britain, July 13, 2021. Players also were targets of online abuse.

보리스 존슨 영국 총리는 수요일 영국 프로 축구 선수들을 온라인 폭력으로부터 보호하기 위한 조치를 제정할 것이라고 다짐했습니다.
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson vowed Wednesday to enact measures to protect British professional soccer players from online abuse.

그러한 학대로 유죄 판결을 받은 사람에 대한 처벌은 게임에서 추방하는 것을 포함할 수 있습니다.
Punishment for someone found guilty of such abuse could include banishment from games.

일부 인종차별주의적인 온라인 폭력사태가 일요일 열린 유로 2020 결승 승부차기에서 페널티킥을 놓친 영국 대표팀 흑인 선수 3명을 향해 가해진 데 따른 조치로 이탈리아가 승리했습니다.
The move comes after online abuse, some of it racist, was directed at three Black players for the English national team who missed their penalty shots in the Euro 2020 final shootout on Sunday, leading to an Italian win.

가디언지에 따르면, 유로 2020 대회 기간 내내 영국팀을 향한 소셜 미디어 게시물 58만5천 개를 분석한 결과 44개의 메시지가 명백히 인종차별적인 것으로 나타났습니다. 2,000명 이상이 "학대"를 했습니다.
According to the Guardian newspaper, an analysis of 585,000 social media posts directed at the English team during the entire Euro 2020 tournament found that 44 messages were explicitly racist. More than 2,000 were "abusive."

"저는 인종차별주의가 영국에서 문제라고 생각합니다. 저는 인종차별이 해결되어야 한다고 생각합니다. 그리고 제가 오늘 아침에 설명한 몇 가지 수단들에 대한 도장을 찍어야 합니다,"라고 Johnson은 자신의 계획을 발표하면서 의회에서 말했습니다.
"I do think that racism is a problem in the United Kingdom, and I believe it needs to be tackled. And it needs to be stamped out with some of the means that I've described this morning," Johnson told Parliament as he announced his plan.

"저는 일요일 밤에 우리가 본 인종 차별주의자들의 난동을 전적으로 비난하고 혐오합니다. 그래서 오늘 우리가 하고 있는 일은 축구선수들에 대한 인종차별적 학대로 유죄가 인정될 경우 경기에 나가지 못하게 하기 위해 축구 금지 제도가 바뀌도록 실질적인 조치를 취하는 것입니다. 만약, 아니, 면제도, 변명도 없이 말입니다."라고 그는 덧붙였습니다.
"I repeat that I utterly condemn and abhor the racist outpourings that we saw on Sunday night. And so, what we're doing today is taking practical steps to ensure that the football banning order regime is changed, so that if you are guilty of racist abuse online of footballers, then you will not be going to the match — no ifs, no buts, no exemptions and no excuses," he added.

하지만 실제로 얼마나 많은 온라인 남용이 영국으로부터 왔는지는 분명하지 않습니다. 영국 프로축구 프리미어리그(EPL)가 영국 프로축구 선수들에 대한 온라인 욕설의 70%가 영국 밖에서 나온다는 사실을 확인했다고 데일리메일이 보도했습니다.
But it's unclear how much of the online abuse actually comes from the U.K. The Daily Mail reported that the Premier League, the top division of professional soccer in England, found that roughly 70% of online abuse directed at British professional soccer players comes from outside the U.K.

야후 뉴스에 따르면, 그레이터 맨체스터 경찰은 수요일 영국 대표팀 선수들을 겨냥한 소셜 미디어 게시물로 한 남자를 체포했다고 밝혔습니다.
According to Yahoo News, the Greater Manchester Police said they had arrested a man Wednesday for social media posts directed at players for England's national team.

Johnson은 또한, 정부가 소셜 미디어 회사들이 불쾌한 컨텐츠를 신속하게 제거하지 못할 경우 잠재적으로 벌금을 부과할 것이라고 덧붙였습니다.
Johnson added that in addition to going after internet trolls, his government would potentially fine social media companies if they failed to quickly remove offensive content.

어젯밤, 저는 페이스북, 트위터, 틱톡, 스냅챗, 인스타그램 대표들을 만났고, 그들에게 이 문제를 해결하기 위한 법률을 온라인 유해성 법안(Online Harms Bill(온라인 위해성 법안) 또한 플랫폼에서 증오와 인종차별을 해소하지 못하면 전 세계 매출의 10%에 달하는 벌금을 물게 될 것입니다."라고 Johnson은 말했습니다.
"Last night, I met representatives of Facebook, of Twitter, of TikTok, of Snapchat, of Instagram, and I made it absolutely clear to them that we will legislate to address this problem in the Online Harms Bill. And unless they get hate and racism off their platforms, they will face fines amounting to 10% of their global revenues," Johnson said.

이 보고서의 일부 정보는 Reuters에서 제공합니다.
Some information in this report comes from Reuters.

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.