미얀마에서 석방된 죄수들, 체포되는 것에 대한 두려움을 표현하다 > 사회

본문 바로가기

사회

미얀마에서 석방된 죄수들, 체포되는 것에 대한 두려움을 표현하다
Freed Prisoners in Myanmar Express Fear of Being Rearrested

페이지 정보

작성자 VOA News 작성일 23-05-25 08:18 댓글 0

본문

FILE - Released prisoners on a bus leave from Insein Prison in Yangon, Myanmar Wednesday, May 3, 2023.

파일 - 2023년 5월 3일 수요일 미얀마 양곤의 인세인 교도소에서 버스를 타고 풀려난 죄수들.
 FILE - Released prisoners on a bus leave from Insein Prison in Yangon, Myanmar Wednesday, May 3, 2023.

미얀마 양곤 -
YANGON, MYANMAR —

미얀마의 쿠데타 이후 군사 정권에 의해 최근 석방된 2,000명 이상의 정치범들 중 소수의 사람들이 여전히 군사 감시 하에 있으며 다시 체포되는 것을 두려워하고 있다고 VOA에 말했습니다.
A handful of the more than 2,000 political prisoners recently freed by Myanmar’s post-coup junta have told VOA they remain under military surveillance and are afraid of being rearrested.

군사 정권은 5월 3일 형법 505조(A)에 따라 "공포를 유발하거나 허위 뉴스를 퍼뜨리거나 공무원에 대한 직간접적인 범죄를 선동"하는 것을 범죄로 처벌한 2,153명의 죄수를 석방했습니다.“
The junta released 2,153 prisoners May 3, who had been sentenced under Section 505 (A) of the Penal Code, which criminalizes “causing fear, spreading false news, or agitating directly or indirectly criminal offences against government employee."

Released prisoners get off from a bus after they release from Insein Prison in Yangon, Myanmar May 3, 2023.

참고 항목: 미얀마 군정, 정치범 2000명 사면
SEE ALSO:

Myanmar Junta Pardons Over 2,000 Political Prisoners

수감자들은 각자 "추가 범죄가 발생하면 이번에 선고받은 잔여형 외에 새로운 형을 복역하라"는 조건으로 석방됐습니다
The prisoners were released on the condition that each "serve the new punishment in addition to the remaining punishment to which he was sentenced this time if further offenses are committed."

VOA는 이 기사를 위해 12명의 석방된 죄수들과 접촉했지만, 많은 사람들이 보안 문제로 대화를 거부했습니다. 석방된 죄수들은 그 나라에 어떠한 폭력 행위도 저지르지 않을 것을 맹세하는 문서에 서명해야 했습니다.
VOA contacted a dozen released prisoners for this article, but many refused to talk out of security concerns. The released prisoners had to sign a document pledging not to commit any acts of violence against the country.

서류에 서명하는 것을 망설였지만, 비인간적인 감옥에서 풀려나기 위해 그렇게 했습니다." 바고 지역의 타리아와디 교도소에서 석방된 27세의 죄수가 가명 "헤이 마르"를 사용하여 말했습니다.
"I hesitated to sign the document, but I did so in order to be released from an inhumane prison." said a 27-year-old released prisoner using the pseudonym “Hay Mar,” who was released from Tharyarwaddy prison in Bago region.

"당신의 글에 제가 체포된 이유를 적으셨다면, 저를 찾아서 다시 체포하는 것이 쉬울 것입니다. 군정은 나를 감시하고 있습니다. 이것 때문에, 저는 제 친구들 중 누구와도 이야기하지 않고 제가 해야 할 때만 밖으로 나갑니다," 라고 그녀가 덧붙였습니다.
"If you wrote about why I was arrested in your article, it would be easy to find me and arrest me again. The junta is keeping an eye on me. Because of this, I don't talk to any of my friends and only go outside when I have to," she added.

또 다른 전직 정치범인 26세의 대학생 슈웨 진은 위험을 느낀다고 말했습니다. 그녀는 그녀가 석방된 후 식당에서 몇몇 친구들과 만났을 때 몇몇 남자들이 그녀를 지켜보고 있는 것을 발견했다고 말했습니다.
Another ex-political prisoner, Shwe Zin, a 26-year-old university student, said she feels in danger. She said she noticed some men watching her when she met with some friends at a restaurant after her release.

"제가 다른 식당으로 옮기자, 그들은 차를 따라갔습니다. 저는 언론과 대화하는 것이 두려워요. 하지만, 저는 다른 사람들이 감옥과 심문 캠프에서 무슨 일이 일어나고 있는지 알기를 바랍니다," 라고 그녀가 말했습니다.
“When I moved to another restaurant, they followed by the car. I’m afraid of talking to media. However, I want other people to know what’s happening in prisons and interrogation camps,” she said.

그녀가 2021년 6월 쿠데타에 반대하는 시위에 참여했을 때, 그녀는 양곤의 군사 정권에 의해 갇혔고, 그녀의 친구를 미끼로 사용했습니다.
When she participated in a June 2021 protest against the coup, she was trapped by the junta in Yangon, which used a friend of hers as a lure.

"친구가 만나자고 했어요. 그가 체포된 줄은 몰랐습니다. 제가 회의 장소에 도착했을 때, 저는 체포되었습니다," 슈웨 진이 VOA에 말했습니다.
“My friend asked to meet. I didn’t know he had been arrested. When I arrived at the meeting place, I was arrested,” Shwe Zin told VOA.

그리고 나서 그녀는 눈을 가린 채 건물로 끌려갔고 세 명의 남자들에게 계속해서 발길질을 당했습니다. 그들은 그녀의 엉덩이에 너무 고통스럽게 멍이 들었고 그녀는 며칠 동안 앉아 있을 수 없었습니다. 그리고 나서 그녀는 양곤의 밍갈라돈 마을에 있는 군사 심문소로 보내졌습니다.
She was then blindfolded and taken to a building and was kicked constantly by three men. They bruised her hip so painfully she could not sit for days. She was then sent to the military interrogation center in Yangon’s Mingalardon township.

"그들은 4일 동안 음식과 물을 제공하지 않았습니다. 나중에, 그들은 저에게 다른 반체제 인사들의 연락처를 요청했습니다. 제가 거절했을 때, 그들은 저를 때리기 시작했습니다," 슈웨 진이 말했습니다.
“They did not provide food or water for four days. Later, they asked me for the contact information of other dissidents. When I refused, they started beating me,” Shwe Zin said.

그리고 나서 그녀는 다시 눈을 가리고 무릎을 꿇어야 했고 약 3주 동안 지휘봉으로 구타를 당했습니다.
She was then blindfolded again and forced to kneel and was beaten with a baton for about three weeks.

"어느 날 비가 오면 진창에 앉아 있으라는 말을 듣고 얻어맞았습니다. 제가 의식을 잃었을 때, 한 남자가 저를 깨우기 위해 제 얼굴에 물을 던졌습니다. 일부 군인들은 술에 취했습니다," 라고 그녀가 덧붙였습니다.
“One day when it rained, I was told to sit in the mud and was beaten. When I lost consciousness, a man threw water on my face to wake me up. Some soldiers were drunk,” she added.

고통이 견디기 힘들었을 때 그녀는 벽에 머리를 부딪쳤습니다.
She hit her head against the wall when the pain became too much to bear.

"제가 너무 공격적이 되자, 그들은 저를 의자에 묶었습니다. 하지만 그들은 같은 질문을 멈추지 않았고 밤에도 계속해서 저를 때렸습니다."라고 Shwe Zin이 말했습니다.
"When I became too aggressive, they chained me to a chair. They did not, however, cease asking the same questions and continued to beat me at night,” Shwe Zin said.

그녀는 양곤의 인세인 교도소로 보내졌고, 2022년 3월 505조(A)에 따라 3년의 징역형을 선고받았습니다.
She was sent to Yangon’s Insein prison and, in March 2022, given three years’ imprisonment under Section 505(A).

"고문을 당했기 때문에, 저는 여전히 심각한 편두통을 앓고 있습니다," 라고 그녀가 덧붙였습니다.
“Because of being tortured, I still have a serious migraine,” she added.

FILE - A man is welcomed by his mother after his release from Insein Prison in Yangon, Myanmar, May 3, 2023.

파일 - 한 남성이 2023년 5월 3일 미얀마 양곤의 인세인 교도소에서 출소한 후 어머니의 환영을 받고 있습니다.
 FILE - A man is welcomed by his mother after his release from Insein Prison in Yangon, Myanmar, May 3, 2023.

석방된 죄수들은 혁명과 관련이 있다고 체포된 여성들이 심문 중에 종종 심리적, 신체적 해를 입었다고 말했습니다.
Freed prisoners said females arrested for having ties to the revolution were often subjected to psychological and physical harm during interrogation.

그들은 그들이 원하는 정보를 얻기 위해 어떤 것도 주저하지 않습니다. 그들은 우리를 협박했습니다: '우리는 당신을 강간할 수 있습니다.' 그것은 매우 파괴적이었습니다."라고 2022년 1월 양곤에서 체포된 헤이 마는 말했습니다. 반체제 인사들은 동지들의 활동을 공개하도록 강요하기 위해 다양한 방법으로 고문을 당했습니다. 마침내, 그들은 백지에 서명하도록 강요되었고 장기 수감을 규정하는 조항에 따라 기소되었다고 석방된 죄수들이 말했습니다.
"They don’t hesitate to do anything to get the information they wanted. They threatened us: ‘we can rape you.’ It was very devastating,” Hay Mar, arrested in January 2022 in Yangon, said. Dissidents were tortured in various ways to force them to disclose activities of their comrades. Finally, they were forced to sign blank papers and were charged under articles providing for long term imprisonment, freed prisoners said.

FILE - Anti-coup protesters use fire extinguishers to reduce the impact of teargas fired by riot policemen in Yangon, Myanmar, March 9, 2021.

파일 - 2021년 3월 9일 미얀마 양곤에서 반쿠데타 시위대가 진압경찰이 발사한 최루탄의 충격을 줄이기 위해 소화기를 사용하고 있습니다.
 FILE - Anti-coup protesters use fire extinguishers to reduce the impact of teargas fired by riot policemen in Yangon, Myanmar, March 9, 2021.

지난 5월 석방된 사람들 중 플래시몹 시위의 지도자 중 한 명인 아웅 툰도 고문과 심문을 받았습니다.
Among those released in May, Aung Tun, one of the leaders of the flash-mob protest, was also subjected to torture and interrogation.

그는 2021년 4월 양곤에서 시위를 벌이다 체포되었습니다. 그는 두 곳의 심문 캠프에 수용되어 여러 가지 고문을 당했는데, 그는 자신의 단체의 활동과 동지들의 위치에 대해 심문을 받던 중 지휘봉으로 구타를 당했고, 입에 총을 넣었으며, 게다가 한 무리의 군인들이 자신에게 소변을 보고 죽이겠다고 위협했다고 말했습니다. 게다가, 그들은 며칠 동안 그의 음식과 물을 끊었고, 그는 전기 충격으로 밤새 깨어 있었고 화장실 청소를 강요당했다고 말했습니다.
He was arrested while protesting in Yangon in April 2021. He was held in two interrogation camps and survived various tortures — he said he was beaten with a baton while being interrogated about his group’s activities and the locations of his comrades, and had a gun put in his mouth, In addition, he said a group of soldiers urinated on him and threatened to kill him. In addition, he said, they cut off his food and water for days, and he was kept awake all night with electric shocks and forced to clean toilets.

거의 100명의 사람들이 슈웨피타르 타운쉽의 취조 센터의 한 방에 구금되었습니다. 이용할 수 있는 화장실은 없었고, 화장실만 제공되었습니다. 우리는 샤워를 하고 화장실 물로 얼굴을 씻어야 했습니다. 우리는 마실 수 있는 물이 충분하지 않았고, 단지 한 줌의 쌀만 가지고 있었습니다,"아웅툰이 말했습니다.
"Nearly 100 people were detained in a room at the interrogation center in Shwepyithar Township. There was no restroom available; only a toilet was provided. We were required to take a shower and clean our faces with toilet water. We didn't have enough drinkable water, and we just had a handful of rice,"Aung Tun said.

심문을 위해 군대에 붙잡혀 고문을 당한 후, 반체제 인사들은 감옥에서 다양한 고난을 견뎌야 했습니다. 많은 죄수들이 작은 감방에 갇혀 있습니다. 교도소 당국과 범죄수들에 의해 고문을 받는 것 외에도, 죄수들은 건강에 좋지 않은 음식과 열악한 의료 서비스를 받으며 살고 있습니다. 석방된 죄수들에 따르면, 그들은 불평을 할 때 교도소 당국에 의해 구타당하고 총에 맞았기 때문에 많은 죄수들이 심각한 정신적 문제를 겪고 있습니다.
After being captured and tortured by the army for interrogation, dissidents had to survive various hardships in prisons. A lot of prisoners are locked in a small cell block. Besides being tortured by prison authorities and criminal prisoners, prisoners live with unhealthy food and poor health services. According to freed prisoners, they were beaten and shot at by the prison authorities when they complained, so many prisoners suffer from severe mental problems.

"타야와디 감옥에 있는 세 명의 사형수 여성이 감옥 환경에 너무 절망해서 자살하고 싶다고 말했습니다."라고 헤이 마는 말했습니다.
"Three death row women in the Thayarwaddy prison told me they wanted to commit suicide as they were so devastated by the prison conditions," said Hay Mar.

석방된 죄수들은 석방될 때까지 가족들을 보지 못하고 감옥에 갇혀 있었다고 말했습니다.
Prisoners who were released said they were locked up in prison without seeing their families until they were released.

전직 수감자들은 자신들의 정치적 활동이나 체포를 후회하지 않는다고 말했지만, 그들은 후송에 대한 두려움 때문에 군 통제 지역을 떠날 계획이라고 말했습니다..
While the former prisoners said they did not regret their political activities or their arrests, they said they plan to leave military-controlled areas because of fear of rearrest..

"나라가 안정되지 않아서 떠날 계획입니다. 안전한 곳에 도착하면 군대가 저지른 만행에 대해 공개적으로 말할 것입니다."라고 헤이 마는 말했습니다.
“Since I do not feel secure in the country, I plan to leave. I will speak openly about the atrocities committed by the army once I am in a safe place to do so,” said Hay Mar.

"우리 동지들은 아직도 철창에 갇혀 어둠 속에서 살고 있습니다. 저는 이 사람들이 언제 시간이 날지 모릅니다. 우리는 이 사람들에 대해 공개적으로 말할 필요가 있습니다. 나는 동지들과 약속을 했습니다. 저는 여전히 약속을 지켜야 할 많은 의무가 있습니다," 라고 반준타 세력에 합류할 계획인 아웅 툰이 말했습니다.
“Our comrades are still behind the bars and living in darkness. I don't know when these people will be free. We need to speak out about these people. I made promises to my comrades. I still have many duties to keep my promises,” said Aung Tun, who plans to join the anti-junta forces.

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.