'로마'와 '토르' 영화의 레이 스티븐슨, 58세로 별세 > 문화

본문 바로가기

문화

'로마'와 '토르' 영화의 레이 스티븐슨, 58세로 별세
Ray Stevenson, of 'Rome' And 'Thor' Movies, Dies At 58

페이지 정보

작성자 Associated Press 작성일 23-05-22 20:15 댓글 0

본문

FILE - Irish born actor Ray Stevenson poses for a photo in New York on March 7, 2011.

파일 - 아일랜드 태생의 배우 레이 스티븐슨이 2011년 3월 7일 뉴욕에서 사진 촬영을 위해 포즈를 취하고 있습니다.
 FILE - Irish born actor Ray Stevenson poses for a photo in New York on March 7, 2011.

'RR'에서 악당 영국 총독 역을, '토르'에서 아스가르드 전사 역을, HBO '로마'에서 13군단 멤버 역을 맡았던 레이 스티븐슨이 사망했습니다. 향년 58세.
Ray Stevenson, who played the villainous British governor in “RRR,” an Asgardian warrior in the “Thor” films, and a member of the 13th Legion in HBO’s “Rome,” has died. He was 58.

스티븐슨의 대변인은 AP통신에 그가 일요일에 사망했지만 월요일에 공유할 다른 세부사항은 없다고 말했습니다.
Representatives for Stevenson told The Associated Press that he died Sunday but had no other details to share Monday.

스티븐슨은 1964년 북아일랜드 리스번에서 태어났습니다. 브리스톨 올드 빅 극장 학교를 다니고 영국 텔레비전에서 수년간 일한 후, 그는 폴 그린그래스의 1998년 영화 "비행 이론"으로 영화에 데뷔했습니다 2004년, 그는 앙투안 푸콰의 "킹 아서"에 라운드 테이블의 기사로 출연했고 몇 년 후 디즈니 마블 이전의 각색 작품인 "Punisher: War Zone"에서 주인공을 연기했습니다.“
Stevenson was born in Lisburn, Northern Ireland, in 1964. After attending the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School and years of working in British television, he made his film debut in Paul Greengrass’s 1998 film “The Theory of Flight.” In 2004, he appeared in Antoine Fuqua’s “King Arthur” as a knight of the round table and several years later played the lead in the pre-Disney Marvel adaptation “Punisher: War Zone."

비록 "Punisher"가 최고의 평가를 받은 영화는 아니었지만, 그가 Volstagg를 연기한 첫 세 편의 "Thor" 영화에서 그는 마블의 또 다른 맛을 느낄 수 있었습니다. 다른 유명한 영화 배역으로는 "Divergent" 3부작, "G.I. Joe: Regression"과 "The Transporter: Refueled"가 있습니다
Though “Punisher” was not the best-reviewed film, he'd get another taste of Marvel in the first three "Thor” films, in which he played Volstagg. Other prominent film roles included the “Divergent” trilogy, “G.I. Joe: Retaliation” and “The Transporter: Refueled.”

6피트 4인치의 어렴풋한 모습으로 과거와 현재의 군인들의 몫을 연기했던 스티븐슨은 인터뷰에서 "나는 마음속으로 오래된 전사인 것 같습니다."라고 말한 적이 있습니다
A looming presence at 6-foot-4, Stevenson, who played his share of soldiers past and present, once said in an interview, “I guess I'm an old warrior at heart.”

그는 "로마"에서 악당 티투스 풀로 역을 맡았는데, 44세의 나이에 미국에서 그의 경력을 쌓게 해주고 SAG 카드를 받게 해준 역할이었습니다. 이 인기 있는 시리즈는 2005년부터 2007년까지 방영되었습니다.
On the small screen, he was the roguish Titus Pullo in “Rome,” a role that really got his career going in the United States and got him a SAG card, at the age of 44. The popular series ran from 2005 to 2007.

스티븐슨은 인터뷰에서 "그 해는 제 인생의 중요한 해 중 하나였습니다,"라고 말했습니다. "그것은 저를 제 피부 속에 앉아서 그냥 그 일을 하라고 말하게 만들었습니다. 그 일은 충분합니다."
“That was one of the major years of my life,” Stevenson said in an interview. “It made me sit down in my own skin and say, just do the job. The job’s enough.”

"로마"의 버라이어티 리뷰에서 브라이언 로어리는 "그 당당한 스티븐슨은 확실히 싸움꾼이고, 창녀이며, 너무 밝지 않은 전사로서, 그의 지나친 행동에도 불구하고, 어떻게든 그의 발로 착지하는 자연의 힘입니다."라고 썼습니다.“
In the Variety review of “Rome,” Brian Lowery wrote that “the imposing Stevenson certainly stands out as a brawling, whoring and none-too-bright warrior — a force of nature who, despite his excesses, somehow keeps landing on his feet."

그는 스타즈 시리즈 "Black Sails"의 검은 수염, 독일 텔레비전 시리즈 "Das Boot"의 잭 스윈번 사령관, 그리고 "Vikings"의 오데어였습니다
He was Blackbeard in the Starz series “Black Sails," Commander Jack Swinburne in the German television series “Das Boot," and Othere in “Vikings.”

스티븐슨은 또한 "스타워즈 반란군"과 "클론워즈"에서 가 색슨 역으로 성우를 맡았고 다가오는 스타워즈 실사 시리즈 "아소카"에서 나쁜 남자인 베일런 스콜 역을 연기했습니다. 8월에 디즈니+에서 8부작으로 방영될 예정입니다.
Stevenson also did voice work in “Star Wars Rebels” and “The Clone Wars,” as Gar Saxon, and has a role in the upcoming Star Wars live-action series “Ahsoka," in which he plays a bad guy, Baylan Skoll. The eight-episode season is expected on Disney+ in August.

2020년 백스테이지와의 인터뷰에서 스티븐슨은 자신의 연기 아이돌이 "리 마빈(그리고) 진 해크먼과 같은 사람들"이라고 말했습니다
In an interview with Backstage in 2020, Stevenson said his acting idols were, “The likes of Lee Marvin (and) Gene Hackman.”

Stevenson은 "나쁜 연기는 절대 하지 않으며, 그 범위 내에서 용감하고 두려움이 없습니다,"라고 말했습니다. "젊고 열정적인 주인공은 결코 아니었습니다. 제가 공감할 수 있는 사람은 남자였습니다."
“Never a bad performance, and brave and fearless within that caliber,” Stevenson said. “It was never the young, hot leading man; it was men who I could identify with.”

스티븐슨은 "로마" 작업 중 만난 이탈리아 인류학자 엘리사베타 카라치아와의 사이에서 세 아들을 두고 있습니다
Stevenson has three sons with Italian anthropologist Elisabetta Caraccia, who he met while working on “Rome.”

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.