레반도프스키가 월드컵에서 득점하고 폴란드가 사우디를 2-0으로 이겼습니다. > 문화

본문 바로가기

문화

레반도프스키가 월드컵에서 득점하고 폴란드가 사우디를 2-0으로 이겼습니다.
Lewandowski Scores at World Cup, Poland Beats Saudis 2-0

페이지 정보

작성자 Associated Press 작성일 22-11-26 13:26 댓글 0

본문

Poland's players celebrate at the end of the World Cup group C soccer match between Poland and Saudi Arabia, at the Education City Stadium in Al Rayyan , Qatar, Saturday, Nov. 26, 2022.

폴란드 선수들이 11월 토요일 카타르 알 라얀의 교육 도시 경기장에서 폴란드와 사우디아라비아의 월드컵 C조 축구 경기가 끝날 때 축하하고 있습니다.
 Poland's players celebrate at the end of the World Cup group C soccer match between Poland and Saudi Arabia, at the Education City Stadium in Al Rayyan , Qatar, Saturday, Nov. 26, 2022.

토요일 월드컵 경기에서 마침내 로베르트 레반도프스키가 골을 넣으며 폴란드가 사우디아라비아를 2-0으로 이기고 그의 팀이 결선 토너먼트에 진출할 가능성을 높였습니다.
Robert Lewandowski at last scored a goal in a World Cup match Saturday, helping Poland beat Saudi Arabia 2-0 and boosting his team's chances of reaching the knockout stages.

레반도프스키는 82분에 골을 넣은 후 눈물을 흘렸습니다. 그는 두 팔을 뻗은 채 코너를 향해 질주했고, 팀 동료들이 그를 축하하기 위해 달려들자 경기장에 털썩 주저앉았습니다. 그는 일어나서 얼굴을 문지르고 군중에게 키스를 했습니다.
Lewandowski shed tears after scoring in the 82nd minute. He raced toward the corner with his arms outstretched, then slumped on the field as teammates rushed to congratulate him. He got up, rubbed his face, and blew a kiss to the crowd.

레반도프스키는 "오늘 내가 가진 모든 것, 꿈, 행사의 중요성, 어린 시절의 모든 꿈이 이뤄졌습니다,"라고 말했습니다. "매우 중요했습니다."
"Today everything I had inside, the dreams, the importance of the occasion, all those dreams from my childhood came through," Lewandowski said. "It was so significant."

세계 최고의 포워드 중 한 명인 레반도프스키의 월드컵에서의 불모의 연속은 다소 당황스러웠습니다. 이제, 토너먼트에서의 그의 다섯 번째 경기에서, 그것은 끝났습니다.
One of the best forwards in the world, Lewandowski's barren streak at the World Cup was somewhat puzzling. Now, in his fifth match at the tournament, it's over.

사우디아라비아전에서도 레반도프스키는 전반 40분 모하메드 알 오와이스 골키퍼의 초반 블로킹 이후 공을 그대로 둔 뒤 피오트르 질린스키가 노크할 수 있도록 뒤로 눕혀 선제골을 터뜨렸습니다.
Against Saudi Arabia, Lewandowski also set up the opener in the 40th minute when he kept the ball in play after goalkeeper Mohammed Al-Owais' initial block, then laid it back for Piotr Zielinski to knock in.

폴란드는 카타르의 알 라얀에 있는 교육 도시 경기장에서 오랜 시간을 허둥대고 있었는데, 열광적인 팬들이 홈 경기처럼 보이는 경기에서 사우디 팀을 앞으로 밀어냈습니다. 폴란드의 옐로카드가 올라가자 레반도프스키의 얼굴에 좌절감이 역력했습니다.
Poland was scrambling for long periods at the Education City Stadium in Al Rayyan, Qatar, as enthusiastic fans pushed the Saudi team forward in what seemed like a home game. The frustration was clear on Lewandowski's face as Poland's yellow cards mounted.

사우디아라비아가 전반 막판 동점골 기회를 잡았지만 폴란드 골키퍼 보이치에흐 슈체즈니가 살렘 알다우사리의 페널티킥을 막아냈습니다. 그리고 나서 그는 모하메드 알 부레이크의 슛을 리바운드에서 막았습니다.
Saudi Arabia had a chance to equalize at the end of the first half, but Poland goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny saved Salem Al-Dawsari's penalty kick. He then blocked Mohammed Al-Burayk's shot from the rebound.

사우디아라비아가 몇 번의 좋은 기회를 만들었을 때, 슈체즈니도 후반전에 소집되었습니다.
Szczesny was also called upon in the second half, when Saudi Arabia created several good chances.

사우디아라비아의 에르베 레나르 감독은 "경기 중에 어떤 부분이 있는데, 당신은 더 효율적이어야 합니다,"라고 말했습니다.
"There is some part during the game, you must be more efficient," Saudi Arabia coach Hervé Renard said.

레나르의 팀은 폴란드보다 두 배 많은 16번의 골 시도를 했습니다.
Renard's team had 16 attempts at goal, twice as many as Poland.

"내가 전에 말했듯이, 우리는 여전히 살아 있습니다," 라고 프랑스 코치가 말했습니다. "이것이 가장 중요합니다."
"Like I said before, we are still alive," the French coach said. "This is the most important."

폴란드는 아르헨티나와 맞붙고, 사우디아라비아는 C조 마지막 경기에서 멕시코와 맞붙습니다.
Poland will next face Argentina, while Saudi Arabia will meet Mexico in their last Group C games.

호주 1, 튀니지 0입니다.
Australia 1, Tunisia 0

미첼 듀크는 관중석에 있던 아들 잭슨에게 경의를 표하기 위해 손가락으로 "J"를 만들어 호주의 결승골을 넣은 것을 축하했습니다.
Mitchell Duke celebrated scoring Australia's winning goal by forming a "J" with his fingers in a tribute to his son Jaxson, who was in the stands.

그레이엄 아놀드 감독은 카타르 알 와크라에서 팬들이 경기장 스피커에서 마지막 호루라기를 불며 멘 앳 워크의 "다운 언더"를 따라 즐겁게 노래하자 목발을 짚고 부상당한 윙어 마틴 보일을 축하 포옹으로 끌고 갔습니다.
Coach Graham Arnold dragged injured winger Martin Boyle — on crutches — into the celebratory huddle as fans sang merrily along to Men at Work's "Down Under," blaring over the stadium speakers after the final whistle, in Al Wakrah, Qatar.

나중에, 아놀드는 눈물을 훔쳤습니다.
Later, Arnold wiped away tears.

토요일에 튀니지를 1-0으로 꺾고 18번의 월드컵 경기에서 3번째 승리를 거둔 호주에게는 감동적인 하루였습니다.
It was an emotion-filled day for Australia, which beat Tunisia 1-0 Saturday for only its third win in 18 World Cup matches.

듀크는 전반 중반에 헤딩으로 호주에게 리드를 내주었습니다.
Duke gave Australia the lead midway through the first half with a header.

듀크는 "사실 저는 가족들에게 메시지를 보내 오늘 득점할 것이라고 말했고, 아들에게 이 순간을 공유하고 축하를 받을 수 있을 것이라고 말했습니다,"라고 말했습니다. "저는 아직 그것을 보지 못했지만 분명히 그는 경기장에서 저에게 그것을 다시 해주었고, 그것은 제가 평생 동안 소중히 간직할 정말 특별한 순간이었습니다."
"I actually was messaging some of my family, saying that I was going to score today, and I told my son that I was going to be able to share this moment with him and get that celebration," Duke said. "I haven't seen it yet but apparently he did it back to me from the stadium, which was a really special moment that I'm going to treasure for the rest of my life."

호주는 2010년 세르비아를 이긴 이후 월드컵에서 승리하지 못했고, 이는 사커루가 개막전에서 디펜딩 챔피언 프랑스에 4-1로 패배했음에도 불구하고 여전히 16강에 진출할 기회가 있다는 것을 의미합니다.
Australia hadn't won at the World Cup since beating Serbia in 2010 and it means the Socceroos still have a chance to qualify for the round of 16, despite losing to defending champion France 4-1 in their opening match.

수요일 조별리그 최종전에서 튀니지는 프랑스와, 호주는 덴마크와 맞붙습니다.
In the final round of group games on Wednesday, Tunisia will play France and Australia will meet Denmark.

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.