테일러 스위프트가 MTV 유럽 뮤직 어워드에서 가장 많은 상을 수상했습니다. > 문화

본문 바로가기

문화

테일러 스위프트가 MTV 유럽 뮤직 어워드에서 가장 많은 상을 수상했습니다.
Taylor Swift Wins Most Prizes at MTV Europe Music Awards

페이지 정보

작성자 Reuters 작성일 22-11-13 20:02 댓글 0

본문

Taylor Swift receives the award for the Best Longform Video during the 2022 MTV Europe Music Awards (EMAs) at the PSD Bank Dome in Duesseldorf, Germany, Nov. 13, 2022.

Taylor Swift는 11월 독일 뒤셀도르프의 PSD 뱅크 돔에서 열린 2022 MTV 유럽 뮤직 어워드(EMAs) 동안 최고의 롱폼 비디오 상을 수상합니다.
 Taylor Swift receives the award for the Best Longform Video during the 2022 MTV Europe Music Awards (EMAs) at the PSD Bank Dome in Duesseldorf, Germany, Nov. 13, 2022.

독일 뒤셀도르프입니다.
DUESSELDORF, Germany —

테일러 스위프트는 일요일 MTV의 유럽 뮤직 어워드에서 그녀의 10분짜리 "All Too Well"의 최우수 비디오를 포함하여 4개의 상을 수상했습니다.
Taylor Swift walked away with four prizes at MTV's Europe Music Awards on Sunday, including best video for her 10-minute "All Too Well."

더블 어워드 수상자로는 니키 미나즈(Nicki Minaj)가 최우수 곡과 최우수 힙합상을 수상했고, 프랑스 DJ이자 음반 프로듀서인 데이비드 게타는 최우수 전자상과 최우수 콜라보레이션상을 수상했습니다.
Double-award winners included Nicki Minaj for best song and best hip-hop, and the French DJ and record producer David Guetta won the best electronic award and best collaboration.

독일 서부 뒤셀도르프에서 MTV로 방송되는 이 행사는 브라질에서 한국으로 오는 음악가들을 기렸습니다.
The event, broadcast on MTV from Duesseldorf in western Germany, honored musicians from Brazil to South Korea.

그것은 올해 유로비전 송 콘테스트의 우승자인 우크라이나의 칼루시 오케스트라가 우크라이나의 국가 색깔인 파란색과 노란색으로 빛나는 경기장에서 "스테파니아"를 공연한 것을 특징으로 합니다.
It featured an appearance by Ukraine's Kalush Orchestra, the winner of this year's Eurovision Song Contest, which performed "Stefania" in an arena glowing with Ukraine's national colors of blue and yellow.

보석으로 장식된 망사 드레스를 입은 미국 팝 가수 스위프트는 최우수 아티스트, 최우수 팝, 최우수 비디오, 최우수 롱 폼 비디오를 수상했습니다.
The U.S. pop singer Swift, wearing a dress of bejeweled mesh, won best artist, best pop, best video and best long form video.

"저는 영화를 만드는 것이 어떻게 제 스토리텔링의 자연스러운 확장이 될 수 있는지에 대해 너무 많이 배웠다고 느꼈습니다," 라고 긴 형식의 비디오 상을 수상하면서 스위프트가 말했습니다.
"I felt like I learned so much about how making film can be a natural extension of my storytelling," Swift said as she accepted the long form video award.

"All Too Well"에서 스위프트는 1970년대 할리우드에서 영감을 얻었고 스카프와 추억만을 남기고 해체되는 지긋지긋한 로맨틱한 관계에 대해 이야기합니다.
In "All Too Well," Swift draws inspiration from 1970s Hollywood and recounts a fraying romantic relationship that disintegrates, leaving behind only a scarf and memories.

스위프트는 "그것은 드물었고, 나는 그곳에 있었고, 나는 그것을 너무 잘 기억한다"고 노래합니다.
"It was rare, I was there, I remember it all too well," Swift sings.

미나즈의 우승곡 "Super Freaky Girl"은 1981년 히트한 "Super Freak"을 "I can 핥을 수 있어, I can like you' and slipping'"이라는 가사와 함께 통합했습니다.
Minaj's winning song "Super Freaky Girl" incorporates the 1981 hit "Super Freak" with lyrics "I can lick it, I can ride it while you slippin' and slidin'."

영국 팝스타 해리 스타일은 "최고의 라이브" 부문에서, 태국 태생의 랄리사 '리사' 마노반은 최우수 케이팝 부문에서 수상했습니다. 세계적인 케이팝 돌풍인 한국의 방탄소년단이 가장 큰 팬 부문에서 수상했습니다.
British pop star Harry Styles won in the "best live" category and the Thai-born Lalisa 'Lisa' Manoban won best K-pop. South Korea's BTS, the global K-pop sensation, won the biggest fans category.

이 쇼의 진행자는 올해 결혼한 영국 팝스타 리타 오라와 영화 감독 타이카 와이티였습니다. 오라 자신이 "베스트 룩"으로 수상했습니다.
The hosts for the show were British pop star Rita Ora and the film director Taika Waititi, who married this year. Ora herself won for "best look."

뒤셀도르프는 "Autoban"과 같은 매혹적인 트랙으로 수 세대에 걸쳐 팝과 댄스 음악가들에게 영향을 미친 선구적인 독일 전자 밴드 Kraftwerk의 본거지로서 음악적 유산을 가지고 있습니다.
Duesseldorf has a musical heritage as home to the pioneering German electronic band Kraftwerk, which influenced generations of pop and dance musicians with mesmerizing tracks such as "Autobahn."

그 도시는 또한 2011년에 유로비전 송 콘테스트도 개최했습니다.
The city also hosted the Eurovision Song Contest in 2011.

소리를 지르는 십대들은 PSD 뱅크 돔에서 행사가 방송되기 전에 스타들이 레드 카펫을 걸어 내려가는 것을 보았습니다.
Screaming teens watched the stars walk down a red carpet before the event was broadcast from the PSD Bank Dome.

비틀즈의 존 레논의 아들인 줄리언 레논은 입장하면서 몇 년 동안 콘서트를 보지 못했고 기대하고 있었다고 말했습니다.
Julian Lennon, the son of the Beatles' John Lennon, said as he entered that he had not seen a concert in years and was looking forward to it.

최우수 록상을 수상한 록 밴드 뮤즈는 우크라이나와 이란 사람들에게 승리를 바치고 있다고 말했습니다.
The rock band Muse, which won the best rock award, said it was dedicating its victory to the people of Ukraine and Iran.

Kalush 오케스트라의 프론트맨인 Oleh Psiuk는 공연 전에 더 많은 우크라이나 밴드가 내년에 참석하기를 바란다고 말했습니다.
Kalush Orchestra's frontman Oleh Psiuk, donning a pink hat, said before the performance that he hoped more Ukrainian bands would be present next year.

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.