'그들의 목표는 내가 미친 것처럼 느끼게 하는 거예요' Tearful Britney Spears Tells Court에서 말합니다. > 문화

본문 바로가기

문화

'그들의 목표는 내가 미친 것처럼 느끼게 하는 거예요' Tearful Britney Spears Tells Court에서 말합니다.
'Their Goal Is Make Me Feel Like I'm Crazy,' Tearful Britney Spears Tells Court

페이지 정보

작성자 Reuters 작성일 21-07-15 13:33 댓글 0

본문

Fans and supporters of pop star Britney Spears protest at the Lincoln Memorial, during the

2021년 7월 14일 워싱턴에서 열린 '프리 브리트니' 집회에서 팝스타 브리트니 스피어스의 팬들과 지지자들이 링컨 기념관에서 시위를 벌이고 있습니다.
Fans and supporters of pop star Britney Spears protest at the Lincoln Memorial, during a 'Free Britney' rally, July 14, 2021, in Washington.

로스앤젤레스 - 가수 브리트니 스피어스가 수요일 13년 간의 구류 생활을 청산할 변호사를 선임할 수 있는 권리를 얻었고 법원이 그녀의 사업 업무를 통제하는 역할에서 즉시 그녀의 아버지를 퇴출시켜 줄 것을 눈물겹게 간청했습니다.
LOS ANGELES - Singer Britney Spears on Wednesday won the right to choose her own lawyer to help her end a 13-year-long conservatorship and tearfully pleaded for the court to oust her father immediately from the role of controlling her business affairs.

그녀의 아버지 제이미 스피어스는 2008년 딸의 정신 질환이 있었던 이후 이 보호 시설의 주요 인물입니다. 그는 현재 그녀의 6천만 달러의 재산을 책임지고 있는 유일한 사람입니다.
Her father, Jamie Spears, has been a major figure in the conservatorship since he set it up in 2008 when his daughter had a mental health breakdown. He is currently the sole person in charge of her $60 million estate.

스피어스는 로스엔젤레스 판사에게 전화로 "당신은 제 아버지가 제 인생을 망치게 하고 있어요."라고 말했습니다. "저는 아버지를 제거하고 관리인 학대로 기소해야 합니다."라고 그녀가 덧붙여 말했습니다.
"You're allowing my dad to ruin my life," Spears told the Los Angeles judge by phone. "I have to get rid of my dad and charge him with conservatorship abuse," she added.

수요일에 약 10분간 연설하면서, 39세의 스피어스는 항상 "우리 아빠를 극도로 무서워했다"고 말했습니다.
Speaking for about 10 minutes on Wednesday, Spears, 39, said she had always been "extremely scared of my dad."

그녀는 지난 13년 동안의 여러 심리적인 평가에 넌더리가 났고 또 다른 심리적인 평가 없이 이 관리 체계가 끝나기를 원한다고 말했습니다.
She said she was fed up with multiple psychological evaluations in the last 13 years and wanted the conservatorship brought to an end without another one.

스피어스는 "저는 완벽한 사람은 아니지만 그들의 목표는 제가 미친 것처럼 느끼게 하는 것입니다."라고 말했습니다. 스피어스의 정신 건강 문제에 대한 자세한 내용은 공개된 적이 없습니다.
“I’m not a perfect person ... but their goal is to make me feel like I’m crazy," Spears said. Details of Spears' mental health issues have never publicly been disclosed.

지난 달, 그녀는 20분간의 대국민 연설에서 법적 합의를 폭력적이고 어리석다고 말했습니다.
Last month, she called the legal arrangement abusive and stupid in a 20-minute public address.

로스앤젤레스 상급법원의 브렌다 페니 판사는 수요일 매튜 로젠가트 전 연방검사가 앞으로 스피어스를 변호할 수 있도록 승인했습니다. 그 가수의 법정 대리인은 지난주에 사임했습니다.
Los Angeles Superior Court judge Brenda Penny on Wednesday approved former federal prosecutor Mathew Rosengart to represent Spears going forward. The singer's court-appointed attorney stepped down last week.

이전에 할리우드 스타 숀 펜과 스티븐 스필버그를 대표했던 Rosengart는 그의 목표가 관리직을 끝내는 것이라고 말했습니다.
Rosengart, who has previously represented Hollywood stars Sean Penn and Steven Spielberg, said his goal was to end the conservatorship.

"정말 브리트니 스피어스 씨의 지속적인 참여가 브리트니 스피어스의 이익에 가장 도움이 된다고 믿는 사람이 있나요?" 로젠가트가 말했습니다. "그가 딸을 사랑한다면, 이제 물러날 때입니다."
“Does anybody really believe Mr. Spears’ continued involvement is in the best interest of Britney Spears?” Rosengart said. “If he loves his daughter, it is time to step aside.”

Rosengart의 첫 번째 업무는 관리인의 해지를 요청하는 공식 문서를 제출할 가능성이 높습니다.
Rosengart's first job is likely to be filing a formal document asking for the conservatorship to be terminated.

6월에, 이 팝스타는 결혼이나 더 많은 아이를 갖는 것을 막는 것에 대해 불평했고, 자신의 의지와는 다르게 약을 복용할 수 밖에 없었다고 말했습니다.
In June, the pop star complained of being prevented from marrying or having more children, and said she was compelled to take medication against her will.

Jamie Spears의 변호사는 수요일에 그 가수의 많은 불만 사항이 타당하지 않다고 말했습니다.
Jamie Spears' attorney on Wednesday said that many of the singer's complaints were not valid.

변호사 비비안 소린은 "스피어스 씨가 실제로 의학적 결정을 내릴 수 있고 피임기기를 이식받을 수 있는지 아닌지 잘 모르겠습니다."라고 말했습니다.
“I’m not sure Ms. Spears understands she can in fact make medical decisions and can have birth control devices implanted or not," attorney Vivian Thoreen said.

소린은 스피어스가 "그녀에게 일어난 모든 나쁜 일에 아버지가 책임이 있다고 믿으며 이는 사실과 거리가 멀다"고 말했습니다.
Thoreen said Spears believes her father "is responsible for every bad thing that happened to her and that is the farthest from the truth.”

법원 밖에서 수십 명의 팬들이 "프리 브리트니"를 외치며 보수주의자들의 종식을 요구하며 집회를 열었습니다. 작은 집회가 워싱턴 D.C.에 있는 링컨 기념관 근처에서 열렸습니다.
Outside the courthouse, dozens of fans held a rally, chanting "Free Britney" and calling for the conservatorship to end. A smaller rally took place near the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C.

"그녀를 보면 피곤해 보여요. 그녀는 단지 자신의 삶을 되찾고 싶을 뿐이고 저는 그것을 완전히 이해합니다,"라고 팬 크리스티나 고즈윅은 말했습니다.
"If you look at her, she looks tired. She just wants her life back and I understand that completely," said fan Christina Goswick.

Penny는 관리자에 대한 살해 위협 이후 24x7 보안 요청에 대해 아무런 결정을 내리지 않았습니다.
Penny made no decisions on requests for 24/7 security following death threats against those involved in the conservatorship.

법원 문서에 따르면, 팝스타, 제이미 스피어스, 잉엄, 그리고 가수의 여동생 제이미 린 스피어스 모두 6월 23일 판사에게 연설한 이후 고조된 협박 전화와 메시지를 받았습니다.
Jodi Montgomery, who is tasked with the pop star's personal care, Jamie Spears, Ingham and the singer's sister Jamie Lynn Spears have all received threatening calls and messages that have escalated since the pop star's address to the judge on June 23, according to court documents.

이 사건의 다음 공판은 9월 29일로 예정되어 있었습니다.
The next hearing in the case was set for Sept. 29.

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.