일본 거물, 국제 우주 정거장으로 출발해요 > IT/과학

본문 바로가기

IT/과학

일본 거물, 국제 우주 정거장으로 출발해요
Japanese Tycoon Takes Off for International Space Station

페이지 정보

작성자 Associated Press 작성일 21-12-08 03:49 댓글 0

본문

Zozo founder and Chief Executive Yusaku Maezawa speaks during a news conference Thursday, Sept. 12, 2019, in Tokyo.

조조의 설립자이자 최고경영자인 마에자와 유사쿠가 2019년 9월 12일 목요일 도쿄에서 가진 기자회견에서 발언하고 있습니다.
 Zozo founder and Chief Executive Yusaku Maezawa speaks during a news conference Thursday, Sept. 12, 2019, in Tokyo.

모스크바입니다.
MOSCOW —

일본의 한 억만장자와 그의 제작자가 10여년 만에 처음으로 자급자족하는 우주 여행객으로 수요일 우주로 날아갔습니다.
A Japanese billionaire and his producer rocketed to space Wednesday as the first self-paying space tourists in more than a decade.

패션 재벌 마에자와 유사쿠와 그의 임무를 촬영할 계획인 프로듀서 히라노 요조는 러시아 우주비행사 알렉산더 미시르킨과 함께 러시아 소유즈 우주선을 타고 국제 우주 정거장을 향해 발사되었습니다.
Fashion tycoon Yusaku Maezawa and producer Yozo Hirano, who plans to film his mission, blasted off for the International Space Station in a Russian Soyuz spacecraft along with Russian cosmonaut Alexander Misurkin.

3인조는 러시아가 주도하는 카자흐스탄의 바이코누르 발사장에서 소유즈 MS-20을 타고 예정대로 오후 12시 38분에 이륙했습니다.
The trio lifted off as scheduled at 12:38 p.m. (0738 GMT) aboard Soyuz MS-20 from the Russia-leaded Baikonur launch facility in Kazakhstan.

마에자와와 히라노는 우주에서 12일을 보낼 예정입니다. 이 두 사람은 2009년 이후 우주 정거장을 방문하는 첫 번째 자급자족 관광객이 될 것입니다. 그 여행의 가격은 아직 공개되지 않았습니다.
Maezawa and Hirano are scheduled to spend 12 days in space. The two will be the first self-paying tourists to visit the space station since 2009. The price of the trip hasn’t been disclosed.

"저는 우주에서 지구를 보고 싶습니다. 저는 무중력 상태를 느낄 수 있는 기회를 경험하고 싶습니다," 라고 화요일 비행 전 기자회견에서 마에자와가 말했습니다. "그리고 개인적인 기대도 있습니다. 우주가 저를 어떻게 변화시킬지, 이번 우주 비행이 끝나면 제가 어떻게 변화할지 궁금해요.
“I would like to look at the Earth from space. I would like to experience the opportunity to feel weightlessness,” Maezawa said during a pre-flight news conference on Tuesday. “And I also have a personal expectation: I’m curious how the space will change me, how I will change after this space flight.”

이 비행을 기획한 한 회사는 마에자와가 대중에게 아이디어를 요청한 후 우주에서 할 수 있는 100가지 일의 목록을 작성했다고 말했습니다. 이 목록에는 "일상 생활에 대한 간단한 것들, 어쩌면 다른 재미있는 활동들, 더 심각한 질문들"이 포함되어 있습니다.
A company that organized the flight said Maezawa compiled a list of 100 things to do in space after asking the public for ideas. The list includes “simple things about daily life to maybe some other fun activities, to more serious questions as well,” Space Adventures President Tom Shelley said.

"그의 의도는 우주에 있는 것이 어떤 의미인지에 대한 경험을 일반 대중과 공유하기 위해 노력하는 것입니다," 라고 셸리가 올해 초 AP통신에 말했습니다.
“His intention is to try to share the experience of what it means to be in space with the general public,” Shelley told The Associated Press earlier this year.

Maezawa는 일본 최대의 온라인 패션 몰인 Zozotown을 론칭하여 소매 패션 분야에서 큰 돈을 벌었습니다. 포브스지는 그의 순자산을 20억 달러로 추정했습니다.
Maezawa made his fortune in retail fashion, launching Japan’s largest online fashion mall, Zozotown. Forbes magazine estimated his net worth at $2 billion.

이 거물은 또한 2023년으로 잠정적으로 예정된 일론 머스크의 우주선을 타고 달 주변을 날아다니는 비행도 예약했습니다. 그는 8명의 우승자와 함께 그 여행에 참여할 것입니다.
The tycoon has also booked a flyby around the moon aboard Elon Musk’s Starship that is tentatively scheduled for 2023. He’ll be joined on that trip by eight contest winners.

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.