미얀마 보안군 람카가 양곤 시위에 투입된 이후 5명이 사망한 것으로 보도되었습니다. > 사회

본문 바로가기

사회

미얀마 보안군 람카가 양곤 시위에 투입된 이후 5명이 사망한 것으로 보도되었습니다.
5 Reported Dead after Myanmar Security Forces Ram Car into Yangon Protest

페이지 정보

작성자 Reuters 작성일 21-12-05 07:43 댓글 0

본문

Protesters taking part in a demonstration against the military coup run as security forces launched a crackdown on the protest in Yangon, Myanmar, Dec. 5, 2021.

12월 12일 미얀마 양곤에서 보안군이 시위에 대한 탄압을 시작하자 군부 쿠데타에 반대하는 시위에 참가한 시위자들이 달려가고 있습니다.
 Protesters taking part in a demonstration against the military coup run as security forces launched a crackdown on the protest in Yangon, Myanmar, Dec. 5, 2021.

미얀마 보안군이 23일 오전 양곤에서 반쿠데타 시위를 벌이다 5명이 숨지고 최소 15명이 체포됐다고 현지 뉴스 포털 '미얀마 나우'가 보도했습니다.
Five people were killed and at least 15 arrested after Myanmar security forces in a car rammed into an anti-coup protest on Sunday morning in Yangon, local news portal Myanmar Now reported.

현장에 있던 목격자들은 로이터 통신에 수십 명이 다쳤다고 말했습니다. 소셜미디어에 올라온 사진과 영상에는 시위대를 뚫고 추락한 차량과 도로 위에 쓰러져 있는 시신이 담겨 있습니다.
Witnesses on the scene told Reuters dozens had been injured. Photos and videos on social media show a vehicle that crashed through the protesters and bodies lying on the road.

오전 폭력 사태에도 불구하고 오후 양곤에서 또 다른 시위가 열렸습니다.
Another protest was held in Yangon in the afternoon despite the morning violence.

Anti-military 시위 이상 1300명이 2월 1일 쿠데타 이후 살인에도 불구하고 계속하고 있다.흩어진 저항 운동은 종종 작은 단체가 선출된 정부 노벨상 수상자 아웅산 수지 여사와 군부 통치의 복귀이 주도하는 정부 전복으로 반대의 목소리를 내고.
Anti-military protests are continuing despite the killing of more than 1,300 people since the Feb. 1 coup. The scattered protests are often small groups voicing opposition to the overthrow of an elected government led by Nobel laureate Aung San Suu Kyi and the return of military rule.

야당 그림자 정부는 평화 시위자들이 추락해 총살당하는 것을 보고 가슴이 아프다고 말했습니다.
The opposition's shadow government said it was heartbroken to see peaceful protesters crashed and shot to death.

"우리는 비무장 평화 시위대를 잔인하고 비인간적으로 살해한 테러리스트 군부에 강력히 대응할 것입니다"라고 통일 정부 국방부가 일요일 공격 후 소셜 미디어에 성명을 통해 밝혔습니다.
"We will strongly respond to the terrorist military who brutally, inhumanly killed the unarmed peaceful protesters," the National Unity Government's defense ministry said in a statement on social media after Sunday's attack.

이 사건으로 미얀마 최대 도시인 양곤에서 열린 "플래시몹" 시위가 시작된 지 몇 분 만에 진압되었다고 목격자들은 전했습니다.
In the incident, a "flash mob" protest in Yangon, Myanmar's largest city, was rammed minutes after it started, witnesses said.

"트럭 앞에 치여 넘어졌습니다. 한 군인이 소총으로 나를 때렸지만, 나는 그를 방어하고 밀어냈습니다. 제가 지그재그 모양으로 도망치자 그는 즉시 저에게 총을 쏘았습니다. 익명을 요구한 한 시위자는 전화로 "다행히 탈출했다"고 말했습니다.
"I got hit and fell down in front of a truck. A soldier beat me with his rifle but I defended and pushed him back. Then he immediately shot at me as I ran away in a zig-zag pattern. Fortunately, I escaped," a protester who asked not to be identified for security reasons told Reuters by phone.

목격자 두 명은 군인들이 타고 있던 차가 뒤에서 군중을 들이받고 흩어진 시위대를 따라 체포해 구타했다고 말했습니다. 목격자들에 따르면 일부는 머리에 상처를 입고 의식을 잃었다고 합니다.
A car occupied by soldiers hit the crowd from the back, two witnesses said, and followed the scattered protesters arresting and beating them. Some were seriously injured with head wounds and unconscious, according to the witnesses.

군부 대변인은 일요일 논평을 요청하는 전화에 응답하지 않았습니다.
A spokesman for the ruling junta did not answer calls seeking comment on Sunday.

군은 살해당한 시위대가 폭력사태를 부추겼다고 밝혔습니다. 이 단체는 수치 여사가 이끄는 정당이 지난 11월 선거에서 승리했기 때문에 쿠데타를 일으켰다고 말했습니다. 선관위는 이 같은 주장을 일축했습니다.
The military has said that protesters who have been killed instigated the violence. It says it staged the coup because a November election won by Suu Kyi's party was rigged. The election commission has dismissed the assertion.

북부와 동부의 먼 국경 지역에서 소수민족 저항세력과의 전쟁이 쿠데타 이후 상당히 격렬해져 수만 명의 민간인들이 추방되었다고 유엔은 추산했습니다.
Wars with ethnic minority insurgents in remote frontier regions in the north and east have intensified significantly since the coup, displacing tens of thousands of civilians, according to United Nations estimates.

수치(76) 여사는 선동 및 COVID-19 프로토콜 위반을 포함한 12건의 소송에 직면해 있습니다.
Suu Kyi, 76, faces a dozen cases against her including incitement and violations of COVID-19 protocols.

그녀는 지금까지 모든 혐의를 거절했습니다.
She has rejected all the charges to date.

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.