방글라데시, 반군사 진압으로 16명의 로힝야를 체포합니다 > 사회

본문 바로가기

사회

방글라데시, 반군사 진압으로 16명의 로힝야를 체포합니다
Bangladesh Arrests 16 Rohingya in Anti-militant Crackdown

페이지 정보

작성자 Agence France-Presse 작성일 21-10-10 14:58 댓글 0

본문

FILE - Mohib Ullah, a Rohingya Muslim leader from the Arakan Rohingya Society for Peace and Human Rights, speaks on a phone at his residence in Kutupalong refugee camp in Ukhiya, Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh, April 21, 2018.

파일 - 4월 방글라데시 콕스바자르 우히야에 있는 쿠투팔롱 난민촌에서 아라칸 로힝야 평화인권협회의 로힝야 무슬림 지도자 모히브 울라가 전화 통화를 하고 있습니다.
 FILE - Mohib Ullah, a Rohingya Muslim leader from the Arakan Rohingya Society for Peace and Human Rights, speaks on a phone at his residence in Kutupalong refugee camp in Ukhiya, Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh, April 21, 2018.

방글라데시 콕스 바자르입니다.
COX'S BAZAR, BANGLADESH —

방글라데시 경찰은 지난주 로힝야 지역 최고 지도자를 살해한 후 다카에 있는 수용소를 급습해 적어도 16명의 로힝야 난민들을 체포했다고 일요일 관리들이 말했습니다.
Bangladesh police arrested at least 16 Rohingya refugees in a series of raids on camps in Dhaka after the murder of a top Rohingya community leader last week, officials said Sunday.

인권운동가 모히브 울라는 열흘 전 방글라데시 남동부에 있는 세계 최대의 난민 정착지인 쿠투팔롱에 있는 그의 사무실 밖에서 괴한들에 의해 총격을 당했습니다.
Rights advocate Mohib Ullah was gunned down 10 days ago by unidentified assailants outside his office at Kutupalong, the world's largest refugee settlement in Bangladesh's southeast.

그의 가족과 동료 지도자들은 모히브 울라의 인기가 높아지면서 미얀마 치안 기지에 대한 일련의 공격의 배후에 있는 무장단체인 아라칸 로힝야 구세군(ARSA)을 비난했습니다. ARSA는 그 살인에 대한 어떠한 개입도 부인했습니다.
His family and fellow community leaders have blamed the Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (ARSA) -- a militant outfit behind a series of attacks on Myanmar security posts -- saying Mohib Ullah's growing popularity had enraged the group. ARSA has denied any involvement in the murder.

이 48세의 청년은 2017년 방글라데시의 콕스 바자르 지역으로 거의 80만 명의 사람들이 미얀마를 탈출한 후 로힝야 난민을 옹호하는 가장 존경 받는 온건파 목소리가 되었습니다.
The 48-year-old had become one the most respected moderate voices advocating for Rohingya refugees after nearly 800,000 people fled Myanmar for Bangladesh's Cox's Bazar district following military crackdowns on their villages in 2017.

우리는 모히브 울라가 살해된 후 시작한 특별 운동의 일환으로 지난 3일 동안 16명을 체포했습니다," 라고 이번 급습을 담당한 경찰 관리인 나이물 후크가 말했습니다.
"We have arrested 16 people in the past three days as part of a special drive we have launched after the murder of Mohib Ullah," said Naimul Huq, the police official in charge of the raids.

그러나 Huq는 체포된 사람들이 "모히브 물라 살해에 가담"한 것이 아니며 ARSA는 수용소에서 활동하지 않는다고 덧붙였습니다.
But Huq added that those arrested were not "involved in the murder of Mohib Ullah" and ARSA does not operate in the camps.

이번 체포는 5명의 다른 사람들이 살해와 관련하여 체포되고 지역 언론들이 이들 중 한 명이 자백했다고 보도한 지 1주일 만에 나온 것으로, 수용소에 대한 광범위한 사법 단속을 예고하고 있습니다.
The arrests signal a wider law enforcement crackdown on the camps, coming a week after five others were apprehended in connection with the murder and local media reported that one of the men had confessed.

로힝야 지역 사회 지도자들과 인권 운동가들은 무장단체 회원들이 난민 정착촌에서 활동하고 있으며 모히브 울라의 가족은 지난주 AFP 통신에 집을 떠나는 것이 두렵다고 말했습니다.
Rohingya community leaders and rights activists have repeatedly said members of the militant outfit are active in the refugee settlement and Mohib Ullah's family had told AFP last week that they were afraid of leaving their homes.

"ARSA는 수용소에 공포의 통치를 만들었습니다,"라고 살해된 지도자의 권리 단체의 고위 지도자는 익명을 요구하며 AFP 통신에 말했습니다.
"ARSA has created a reign of terror in the camps," a senior leader of the slain leader's rights group told AFP, asking to remain unnamed.

"모히브 울라가 살해된 이후, 저는 집으로 갈 수 없었습니다. 살인 사건 이후로 계속 숨어 있었어요 ARSA 회원들이 우리를 따라다니며 위협하고 있습니다. 속수무책입니다.
"Since Mohib Ullah's murder, I haven't been able to go to my home. I've been hiding since the murder. ARSA members are following us and threatening us. I am helpless."

또 다른 지역 사회 지도자는 "ARSA 무장세력이 제 친척 중 한 명과 우리 회원 중 한 명의 아들을 납치하려고 했습니다. 이제 우리 모두는 우리의 삶을 두려워합니다. 절 죽이려고 해요."
Another community leader said, "ARSA militants tried to kidnap one of my relatives and the son of one of our members. Now we are all scared of our life. They want to kill me."

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.