미국, 푸틴 ‘핵전쟁’ 경고에 “핵 태세 바꿀 이유 없어” > 정치

본문 바로가기

정치

미국, 푸틴 ‘핵전쟁’ 경고에 “핵 태세 바꿀 이유 없어”
U.S. "No reason to change nuclear posture" in response to Putin's 'nuclear war' warning

페이지 정보

작성자 조은정 작성일 24-03-04 08:30 댓글 0

본문

블라디미르 푸틴 러시아 대통령

블라디미르 푸틴 러시아 대통령
Russian President Vladimir Putin

미 국무부는 서방 국가들의 우크라이나 파병이 ‘핵전쟁’으로 이어질 수 있다는 러시아 푸틴 대통령의 경고에 “핵 태세를 바꿀 이유가 없다”고 말했습니다.
The U.S. State Department said there was "no reason to change the nuclear posture" in response to Russian President Putin's warning that Western countries' dispatch of troops to Ukraine could lead to a "nuclear war."

매튜 밀러 국무부 대변인은 4일 정례브리핑에서 푸틴 대통령의 발언에 대해 “과거에도 봤던 이러한 수사는 핵보유국으로서 무책임하고 부적절하다”며 이같이 말했습니다.
State Department spokesman Matthew Miller said in a regular press briefing on the 4th, "These investigations we have seen in the past are irresponsible and inappropriate as a nuclear power."

[밀러 대변인] “That rhetoric as we've seen before, is irresponsible and inappropriate for a nuclear power and is inconsistent with the way that any nuclear power should talk about the use of such weapons in public. But we have seen no reason to change our nuclear posture. And I would just note, as I always note, as the president has made clear, we are not sending in boots on the ground to Ukraine.”
[Miller's spokesman] "우리가 전에 살펴보았듯이, 그러한 수사는 핵 보유국으로서는 무책임하고 부적절하며, 어떤 핵 보유국도 공개적으로 그러한 무기의 사용에 대해 이야기해야 하는 방식과 일치하지 않습니다. 그러나 우리는 우리의 핵 태세를 바꿀 이유를 보지 못했습니다. 그리고 제가 항상 지적했듯이, 대통령이 분명히 밝혔듯이, 우리는 지상에 부츠를 우크라이나에 보내지 않을 것입니다."

밀러 대변인은 또 “그런 수사는 핵보유국이 그런 무기 사용에 대해 공개적으로 언급하는 방식과도 일치하지 않는다”고 지적했습니다.
Miller also pointed out that such an investigation is also inconsistent with how nuclear powers publicly comment on the use of such weapons.

이어 바이든 대통령이 분명히 밝혔듯 미국은 우크라이나에 군대를 파견하지 않을 것이라고 말했습니다.
The U.S. then said it would not send troops to Ukraine, as President Biden has made clear.

밀러 대변인은 ‘북한이 정찰위성을 추가로 발사할 가능성이 제기되고 있는데 러시아가 북한에 위성 기술을 전수한다고 보느냐’는 질문에 대해서는 “관련해 자세히 언급하고 싶지 않다”고 말했습니다.
Asked if he believes Russia is transferring satellite technology to North Korea when the possibility of North Korea launching additional reconnaissance satellites is being raised, Miller said, "I don't want to go into detail."

VOA 뉴스 조은정입니다.
I'm Cho Eun Jung from VOA News.

Forum
Forum

출처 : VOA한국

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.