북한 김여정, 한국 ‘담대한 구상’에 “어리석음의 극치…상대해주지 않을 것” > 정치

본문 바로가기

정치

북한 김여정, 한국 ‘담대한 구상’에 “어리석음의 극치…상대해주지 않을 것”
North Korea's Kim Yo-jong, "The Extreme of Stupidity" in South Korea's "Bold Idea"I won't deal with you."

페이지 정보

작성자 박형주 작성일 22-08-19 01:45 댓글 0

본문

한국 서울역에 설치된 TV스크린에 김여정 북한 노동당 부부장의 대남 발언 관련 소식이 나오고 있다.

한국 서울역에 설치된 TV스크린에 김여정 북한 노동당 부부장의 대남 발언 관련 소식이 나오고 있다.
A TV screen installed at Seoul Station in South Korea is showing news of North Korean Workers' Party Vice Minister Kim Yo-jung's remarks to South Korea.

북한 김여정 노동당 부부장이 19일 윤석열 한국 대통령이 제안한 대북 로드맵 ‘담대한 구상’에 대해 거부 의사를 밝혔습니다.
North Korea's Vice-Minister of the Workers' Party Kim Yo-jung on the 19th expressed his rejection of the road map "Bold Initiative" proposed by South Korean President Yoon Seok-yeol.

김여정 부부장은 이날 관영 매체 ‘노동신문’에 실은 담화에서 "앞으로 또 무슨 요란한 구상을 해가지고 문을 두드리겠는지는 모르겠으나 우리는 절대로 상대해주지 않을 것임을 분명히 밝혀둔다"고 말했습니다.
In a statement published in the state media "Labor Newspaper," Vice Minister Kim Yo-jung said, "I don't know what else I'll come up with and knock on the door, but I make it clear that we will never deal with it."

그러면서 "윤석열의 담대한 구상이라는 것은 검푸른 대양을 말리워 뽕밭을 만들어보겠다는 것만큼이나 실현과 동떨어진 어리석음의 극치"라고 비난했습니다.
He criticized, "Yoon Seok-yeol's bold idea is the height of foolishness that is far from realization as much as trying to dry up the dark blue ocean to create a mulberry field."

또한 이 구상이 이명박 정부 시절의 대북정책이었던 ‘비핵·개방 3000’의 복사판에 불과하다고 평가절하했습니다.
He also downplayed the idea as only a copy of the "Nuclear and Open 3000," which was a policy toward North Korea during the Lee Myung Bakn government.

김 부부장은 "'북이 비핵화 조치를 취한다면'이라는 가정부터가 잘못된 전제이라는 것을 알기나 하는지 모르겠다"는 말도 덧붙였습니다.
Vice Minister Kim also added, "I don't know if you even know that the assumption that 'if North Korea takes denuclearization measures' is a wrong premise."

북한 정부가 윤석열 정부의 ‘담대한 구상’에 대해 입장을 밝힌 것은 이번이 처음입니다.
This is the first time that the North Korean government has expressed its position on the Yoon Seok-yeol administration's "bold initiative."

앞서 윤석열 대통령은 15일 광복절 기념사에서 “북한이 핵 개발을 중단하고 실질적인 비핵화로 전환한다면 그 단계에 맞춰 북한의 경제와 민생을 획기적으로 개선할 수 있는 담대한 구상을 제안한다”고 밝혔습니다.
In his Liberation Day speech on the 15th, President Yoon Seok-yeol said, "If North Korea stops its nuclear development and moves to substantial denuclearization, we propose a bold idea to drastically improve the North's economy and people's livelihood."

윤 대통령은 또 17일 취임 100일 기자회견에서는 ‘담대한 구상’ 대북 제안은 북한이 비핵화 의지만 보여주면 적극적으로 돕겠다는 것이라며 북한의 호응을 촉구했습니다.
At a 100-day press conference on the 17th, President Yoon also called for North Korea's response, saying that he would actively help North Korea if it showed its willingness to denuclearize.

VOA 뉴스 박형주입니다.
I'm Park Hyungjoo of VOA News.

출처 : VOA한국

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.