본문 바로가기

문화

가수이자 엘비스의 딸인 리사 마리 프레슬리가 54세에 사망했습니다
Lisa Marie Presley, Singer and Daughter of Elvis, Dies at 54

페이지 정보

작성자 Associated Press 작성일 23-01-12 21:51 댓글 0

본문

FILE - Lisa Marie Presley arrives at the Los Angeles premiere of

파일 - 리사 마리 프레슬리가 2015년 5월 7일 TCL 중국 극장에서 열린 "매드 맥스: 분노의 길"의 로스앤젤레스 초연에 도착합니다. 프레슬리는 입원 후 2023년 1월 12일에 사망했다고 그녀의 어머니가 말했습니다. 54세였어요.
 FILE - Lisa Marie Presley arrives at the Los Angeles premiere of "Mad Max: Fury Road" at the TCL Chinese Theatre on May 7, 2015. Presley died Jan. 12, 2023, after a hospitalization, her mother said. She was 54.

엘비스의 외동딸이자 아버지의 유산을 지키는 헌신적인 관리자인 싱어송라이터 리사 마리 프레슬리가 의료적 응급상황으로 병원에 입원한 후 목요일 사망했습니다. 54세였어요.
Lisa Marie Presley, a singer-songwriter, Elvis' only daughter, and a dedicated keeper of her father's legacy, died Thursday after being hospitalized for a medical emergency. She was 54.

로스앤젤레스의 한 병원에서 그녀의 죽음은 그녀의 딸이 집에서 의학적 응급 상황을 겪은 후 병원으로 급히 이송된 지 몇 시간 후에 그녀의 어머니인 프리실라에 의해 확인되었습니다.
Her death in a Los Angeles hospital was confirmed by her mother, Priscilla, a few hours after her daughter was rushed to the hospital after having a medical emergency at home.

프리실라 프레슬리는 성명에서 "아름다운 딸 리사 마리가 우리 곁을 떠났다는 충격적인 소식을 전해야 한다는 것은 무거운 마음"이라고 말했습니다. "그녀는 제가 아는 여자 중에서 가장 열정적이고, 강하고, 사랑스러운 여자였습니다."
"It is with a heavy heart that I must share the devastating news that my beautiful daughter Lisa Marie has left us," Priscilla Presley said in a statement. "She was the most passionate, strong and loving woman I have ever known."

엘비스와 프리실라 프레슬리의 외동딸인 프레슬리는 아버지의 음침한 카리스마를 공유했습니다 - 후드를 쓴 눈, 건방진 미소, 낮고 섹시한 목소리 - 그리고 전문적으로 그를 따라 2000년대에 자신의 록 앨범을 발매했고 팻 베나타르, 리차드 홀리와 함께 무대에 섰습니다.
Presley, the only child of Elvis and Priscilla Presley, shared her father's brooding charisma — the hooded eyes, the insolent smile, the low, sultry voice — and followed him professionally, releasing her own rock albums in the 2000s, and appearing on stage with Pat Benatar and Richard Hawley among others.

그녀는 심지어 그녀의 아버지와 직접적인 음악적 유대를 형성했고, "In the Ghetto"와 "Don't Cry Daddy"와 같은 엘비스 녹음에 그녀의 목소리를 참여시켰는데, 이는 그의 어머니 (그리고 리사 마리의 할머니) 글래디스 프레슬리의 이른 죽음을 상기시키는 애절한 발라드였습니다.
She even formed direct musical ties with her father, joining her voice to such Elvis recordings as "In the Ghetto" and "Don't Cry Daddy," a mournful ballad that had reminded him of the early death of his mother (and Lisa Marie's grandmother), Gladys Presley.

그것은 제 인생의 전부였습니다,"라고 그녀는 아버지의 영향력에 대해 말하면서 2012년 AP통신에 말했습니다. "그것은 지금 제가 듣고 있는 것이 아니고 다릅니다. 더 가까이서 들을 수는 있겠지만요. 저는 제가 항상 숭배자였다는 사실에 변함이 없습니다. 그는 항상 저에게 영향을 주었어요.“
"It's been all my life," she told The Associated Press in 2012, speaking of her father's influence. "It's not something that I now listen to and it's different. Although I might listen closer. I remain consistent on the fact that I've always been an admirer. He's always influenced me."

처음부터 유명해요
Famous from the start

부모님의 결혼식이 있은 지 정확히 9개월 만에 태어난 그녀의 출생은 국제적인 뉴스였고 그녀의 배경은 그녀의 마음에서 좀처럼 멀리 떨어지지 않았습니다. 작년에 Baz Luhrmann의 주요 뮤지컬 장편 "Elvis"의 개봉과 함께, 리사 마리와 프리실라 프레슬리는 레드 카펫과 영화의 스타들과 함께 시상식에 참석했습니다.
Her birth, nine months exactly after her parents' wedding, was international news and her background was rarely far from her mind. With the release last year of Baz Luhrmann's major musical feature "Elvis," Lisa Marie and Priscilla Presley had been attending red carpets and award shows alongside stars from the film.

FILE - Elvis Presley poses with wife Priscilla and daughter Lisa Marie, in a room at Baptist hospital in Memphis, Tenn., on Feb. 5, 1968. Presley died Jan. 12, 2023, after a hospitalization, her mother said. She was 54.

파일 - 엘비스 프레슬리가 1968년 2월 5일 테네시 주 멤피스의 침례병원의 한 방에서 아내 프리실라와 딸 리사 마리와 포즈를 취하고 있습니다. 프레슬리는 입원 후 2023년 1월 12일에 사망했다고 그녀의 어머니가 말했습니다. 54세였어요.
 FILE - Elvis Presley poses with wife Priscilla and daughter Lisa Marie, in a room at Baptist hospital in Memphis, Tenn., on Feb. 5, 1968. Presley died Jan. 12, 2023, after a hospitalization, her mother said. She was 54.

그녀는 화요일에 그녀의 아버지 역을 맡은 오스틴 버틀러의 상을 축하하기 위해 골든 글로브에 있었습니다. 며칠 전, 그녀는 아버지의 생일을 축하하기 위해 1월 8일 엘비스가 살고 죽었던 저택인 그레이스랜드의 멤피스에 있었습니다.
She was at the Golden Globes on Tuesday, on hand to celebrate Austin Butler's award for playing her father. Just days before, she was in Memphis at Graceland — the mansion where Elvis lived and died — on January 8 to celebrate her father's birth anniversary.

프레슬리는 1973년 부모가 헤어진 후 캘리포니아에서 "댈러스"와 "네이키드 건" 영화로 유명한 배우인 어머니와 함께 살았습니다. 그녀는 그레이스랜드를 방문했을 때 골프 카트를 타고 동네를 지나 계단 아래로 매일 출입하는 아버지의 모습을 본 아버지의 초기 기억을 떠올렸습니다.
Presley lived with her mother, an actor known for "Dallas" and the "Naked Gun" movies, in California after her parents split up in 1973. She recalled early memories of her dad during her visits to Graceland, riding golf carts through the neighborhood, and seeing his daily entrances down the stairs.

그는 항상 완전히 준비되어 있었습니다. 그녀는 2012년 AP통신과의 인터뷰에서 "파자마를 입은 그가 계단을 내려오는 것을 절대 볼 수 없을 것"이라며 "'보여질 준비가 된' 복장을 한 그를 볼 수 없을 것"이라고 말했습니다.“
"He was always fully, fully geared up. You'd never see him in his pajamas coming down the steps, ever," she told The Associated Press in 2012. "You'd never see him in anything but 'ready to be seen' attire."

엘비스 프레슬리는 1977년 8월 42세의 나이로 세상을 떠났고 그녀는 9세였습니다. 리사 마리는 그 당시 그레이스랜드에 머물고 있었고, 그가 쓰러지고 결코 회복되지 않기 몇 시간 전에 그녀에게 굿나잇 키스를 했던 것을 기억하곤 했습니다. 다음 날 그녀가 그를 보았을 때, 그는 욕실에 엎어져 있었습니다.
Elvis Presley died in August 1977, when he was just 42, and she 9 years old. Lisa Marie was staying at Graceland at the time and would recall him kissing her goodnight hours before he would collapse and never recover. When she next saw him, the following day, he was lying face down in the bathroom.

그녀는 2003년 롤링 스톤과의 인터뷰에서 "그냥 느낌이 들었다"며 "그는 경기를 잘 하지 못했다"고 말했습니다. 내가 아는 것은 내가 그것을 느꼈고, 그것이 일어났다는 것뿐입니다. 저는 아주 어린 나이에 죽음에 사로잡혔습니다.“
"I just had a feeling," she told Rolling Stone in 2003. "He wasn't doing well. All I know is I had it (a feeling), and it happened. I was obsessed with death at a very early age."

인생은 주목을 받습니다
Life in the spotlight

그녀는 나중에 자신의 헤드라인을 장식했습니다. 마약과 아주 공개적인 결혼 생활로 고생하고 있습니다. 그녀의 네 남편은 마이클 잭슨과 니콜라스 케이지를 포함했습니다.
She would later make headlines of her own. Struggles with drugs and some very public marriages. Her four husbands included Michael Jackson and Nicolas Cage.

잭슨과 프레슬리는 1994년에 도미니카 공화국에서 결혼했지만, 결혼은 2년 후에 끝났고, MTV 비디오 뮤직 어워드 동안 잭슨의 예상치 못한 키스와 다이앤 소여가 남편을 성적으로 학대했다는 혐의로부터 변호했을 때의 공동 인터뷰를 포함하여 수많은 어색한 공식석상에 의해 정의되었습니다미성년자를 버스에 태웠어요.
Jackson and Presley were married in the Dominican Republic in 1994, but the marriage ended two years later and was defined by numerous awkward public appearances, including an unexpected kiss from Jackson during the MTV Video Music Awards and a joint interview with Diane Sawyer when she defended her husband against allegations he had sexually abused a minor.

FILE - Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley-Jackson are pictured at the 11th annual MTV Video Music Awards in New York, Sept. 8, 1994. Presley died Jan. 12, 2023.

파일 - 마이클 잭슨과 리사 마리 프레슬리-잭슨이 1994년 9월 8일 뉴욕에서 열린 제11회 MTV 비디오 뮤직 어워드에서 사진을 찍었습니다. 프레슬리는 1월에 죽었습니다
 FILE - Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley-Jackson are pictured at the 11th annual MTV Video Music Awards in New York, Sept. 8, 1994. Presley died Jan. 12, 2023.

그녀의 다른 연예인 결혼은 훨씬 더 짧았습니다: 케이지는 2002년에 결혼 4개월 후에 이혼을 신청했습니다.
Her other celebrity marriage was even shorter: Cage filed for divorce after four months of marriage in 2002.

그녀는 2012년 AP와의 인터뷰에서 "많은 벽과 나무를 마주쳐야 했다"며 "그러나 이제 나는 그것을 돌아보고 내 주변에서 일어나고 있는 모든 것들과 내 주변의 모든 다른 사람들 그리고 모든 것들을 말할 수 있다"고 말했다. 도움이 안 됐어요. 어느 쪽이든, 그것은 성장하는 과정이었습니다. 그냥 다른 방식이었어요. 그것은 항상 모든 사람들 앞에 있었습니다. 물론 모두 문서화되어 있기 때문입니다.“
"I had to sort of run into many walls and trees," she told the AP in 2012. "But now I can also look back at it and tell you all the stuff that was going on around me and all the different people around me and all the awww — and it was not a good situation anyway. That wasn't helping. Either way, it was a growing process. It was just in a different way. It was just out in front of everybody all the time. Because it's all documented of course."

리사 마리는 엘비스 프레슬리 자선 재단을 통해 시행된 빈곤 퇴치 프로그램에서부터 허리케인 카트리나 이후의 구호 활동에 이르기까지 수많은 인도주의적인 활동에 참여하게 되었습니다. 그녀는 그녀의 업적으로 뉴올리언스와 테네시 주 멤피스로부터 공식적인 표창을 받았습니다.
Lisa Marie became involved in numerous humanitarian causes, from anti-poverty programs administered through the Elvis Presley Charitable Foundation to relief efforts after Hurricane Katrina. She would receive formal citations from New Orleans and Memphis, Tennessee for her work.

프레슬리는 배우 라일리 키오와 벤저민 키오, 그리고 전 남편 대니 키오와의 사이에서 두 아이를 낳았습니다. 그녀는 또한 전 남편 마이클 록우드와 쌍둥이 딸을 낳았습니다.
Presley had two children, actor Riley Keough and Benjamin Keough, with her former husband Danny Keough. She also had twin daughters with ex-husband Michael Lockwood.

벤자민 키오는 2020년 27세의 나이로 자살했습니다. 프레슬리는 지난 8월 에세이에서 "2년 전 내 아들이 죽은 이후 끊임없는 통제의 끔찍한 현실에서 살고 있다"고 말하며 자신의 슬픔에 대해 목소리를 높였습니다
Benjamin Keough died by suicide in 2020 at the age of 27. Presley was vocal about her grief, writing in an essay last August that she had "been living in the horrific reality of its unrelenting grips since my son's death two years ago."

FILE - Lisa Marie Presley, center, with children Riley, left, and Benjamin Keough, attend the 75th birthday celebration for Elvis Presley in Memphis, Tennessee, Jan. 8, 2010. Presley was vocal about her grief over the death of Benjamin by suicide in 2020 at age 27.

파일 - 리사 마리 프레슬리(가운데)와 라일리(왼쪽), 벤자민 키오가 아이들과 함께 2010년 1월 8일 테네시 주 멤피스에서 열린 엘비스 프레슬리의 75번째 생일 축하 행사에 참석하고 있습니다. 프레슬리는 2020년 27세의 나이로 자살한 벤자민의 죽음에 대한 슬픔에 대해 목소리를 높였습니다.
 FILE - Lisa Marie Presley, center, with children Riley, left, and Benjamin Keough, attend the 75th birthday celebration for Elvis Presley in Memphis, Tennessee, Jan. 8, 2010. Presley was vocal about her grief over the death of Benjamin by suicide in 2020 at age 27.

저는 9살 때부터 죽음, 슬픔, 상실을 다루었습니다. 그녀는 피플지와 공유한 에세이에서 "저는 제 인생에서 그 누구보다 공정한 몫을 가지고 있었고 어떻게든, 저는 여기까지 해냈습니다,"라고 썼습니다.
"I've dealt with death, grief and loss since the age of 9 years old. I've had more than anyone's fair share of it in my lifetime and somehow, I've made it this far," she wrote in an essay shared with People magazine.

"하지만 이번엔, 제 아름답고 아름다운 아들의 죽음이요? 제가 아는 특권을 가진 가장 달콤하고 믿을 수 없는 존재, 누가 제가 그의 어머니가 되는 것을 그렇게 영광스럽게 느끼도록 만들었을까요? 누가 그의 할아버지를 너무 많이 닮아서 정말로 나를 놀라게 했을까요? 그것이 제가 자연스럽게 가졌던 것보다 그에 대해 더 걱정하게 만들었나요?"라고 에세이가 계속되었습니다. "아니요, 그냥..." 아니요, 아니요..."
"But this one, the death of my beautiful, beautiful son? The sweetest and most incredible being that I have ever had the privilege of knowing, who made me feel so honored every single day to be his mother? Who was so much like his grandfather on so many levels that he actually scared me? Which made me worry about him even more than I naturally would have?" the essay continued. "No. Just no ... no no no no ..."

그레이스랜드입니다
Graceland

리사 마리는 아버지가 돌아가신 후 엘비스 프레슬리 트러스트의 유일한 상속인이 되었습니다. 엘비스 프레슬리 엔터프라이즈와 함께, 이 신탁은 그레이스랜드와 다른 자산들을 그녀가 2005년에 대부분의 지분을 매각할 때까지 관리했습니다. 그녀는 그레이스랜드 맨션 자체와 그 주변의 13에이커, 그리고 집 안의 물건들에 대한 소유권을 유지했습니다. 그녀의 아들은 그녀의 아버지와 다른 프레슬리 가족들과 함께 그곳에 묻혔습니다.
Lisa Marie became the sole heir of the Elvis Presley Trust after her father died. Along with Elvis Presley Enterprises, the trust managed Graceland and other assets until she sold her majority interest in 2005. She retained ownership of Graceland Mansion itself, the 13 acres around it, and items inside the home. Her son is buried there, along with her father and other members of the Presley family.

리사 마리 프레슬리는 사이언톨로지의 창시자 L. 론 허바드의 지침에 따라 1992년에 태어났지만 나중에 사이언톨로지와 결별했습니다.
Lisa Marie Presley is a former Scientologist — her son was born in 1992 under guidelines set by Church of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard, according to an AP story at the time — but later broke with Scientology.

리사 마리와 프리실라 프레슬리는 엘비스의 사망과 생일을 기념하는 거대한 팬 축하 행사 동안 그레이스랜드로 정기적으로 여행을 했습니다. 그레이스랜드에 있는 두 대의 비행기 중 한 대의 이름은 리사 마리입니다.
Lisa Marie and Priscilla Presley would make regular trips to Graceland during huge fan celebrations on the anniversaries of Elvis' death and birthday. One of the two airplanes at Graceland is named the Lisa Marie.

2003년에 그녀의 첫 앨범 "To Whom It May Concern"이 끝난 후, 몇몇 팬들은 그녀의 유명한 가족들을 고려했을 때 호기심에서 그녀의 공연을 보기 위해 나왔습니다, 라고 그녀는 2005년에 AP에 말했습니다.
After her first album "To Whom It May Concern," in 2003, some fans came out to see her perform just out of curiosity given her famous family, she told the AP in 2005.

FILE - Lisa Marie Presley performs on June 20, 2012, in Chicago. Presley, the only child of Elvis Presley, died Jan. 12 after being hospitalized earlier in the day, her mother said.

파일 - 리사 마리 프레슬리가 2012년 6월 20일 시카고에서 공연합니다. 엘비스 프레슬리의 외동딸인 프레슬리가 1월 12일 병원에 입원한 후 사망했다고 그녀의 어머니가 말했습니다.
 FILE - Lisa Marie Presley performs on June 20, 2012, in Chicago. Presley, the only child of Elvis Presley, died Jan. 12 after being hospitalized earlier in the day, her mother said.

그녀는 싱어송라이터가 되는 것에 대한 장벽에 대해 "먼저 저에 대한 미리 추측된 생각을 극복해야 했습니다,"라고 말했습니다.
"First I had to overcome a pre-speculated idea of me," she said of the barriers to becoming a singer-songwriter.

"저는 그것을 뚫고 제 소개를 해야 했고, 그것이 첫 번째 장애물이었고, 이제 모든 사람들 앞에서 노래를 불렀고, 그 다음에는 두 번째 장애물이었고, 저는 -- 알다시피, 제가 누구의 자손인지 -- 저는 통과해야 할 장애물이 몇 개 있었습니다, 의심할 여지 없이."라고 그녀는 계속했습니다. "하지만 저울은 절대로 다른 방향으로 너무 기울지 않았습니다."
"I had to sort of burst through that and introduce myself, and that was the first hurdle, and then now sing in front of everybody, and then that was the second one, and I'm the offspring of — you know, who I'm the offspring of — I had a few hurdles to get through, no doubt about it," she continued. "But the scales never tipped in the other direction too much."

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.