제인 폰다는 암에 걸려서 화학 치료를 잘 받고 있다고 말합니다. > 문화

본문 바로가기

문화

제인 폰다는 암에 걸려서 화학 치료를 잘 받고 있다고 말합니다.
Jane Fonda Says She Has Cancer, is Dealing Well With Chemo

페이지 정보

작성자 Associated Press 작성일 22-09-03 02:44 댓글 0

본문

FILE - Jane Fonda arrives at the Season 7 final episodes premiere of 'Grace and Frankie,' on April 23, 2022, at NeueHouse Hollywood in Los Angeles.

파일 - 제인 폰다는 2022년 4월 23일 로스앤젤레스 뉴하우스 할리우드에서 열리는 '그레이스와 프랭키' 시즌 7 최종회 시사회에 도착합니다.
 FILE - Jane Fonda arrives at the Season 7 final episodes premiere of 'Grace and Frankie,' on April 23, 2022, at NeueHouse Hollywood in Los Angeles.

로스엔젤레스입니다.
LOS ANGELES —

제인 폰다는 금요일에 소셜 미디어에서 암에 걸렸다고 말했습니다.
Jane Fonda said on social media Friday that she has cancer.

그래서 친애하는 여러분, 저는 개인적으로 나누고 싶은 것이 있습니다. 저는 비호지킨 림프종 진단을 받았고 항암 치료를 시작했습니다," 라고 84세의 배우가 인스타그램에 글을 올렸습니다.
“So, my dear friends, I have something personal I want to share. I’ve been diagnosed with non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and have started chemo treatments,” the 84-year-old actor wrote in an Instagram post.

"이것은 매우 치료 가능한 암입니다," 라고 그녀가 덧붙였습니다, "그래서 저는 매우 운이 좋다고 느낍니다."
“This is a very treatable cancer,” she added, “so I feel very lucky.”

비호지킨 림프종은 백혈구에서 시작되어 신체의 면역 체계 일부에 영향을 미치는 암입니다.
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma is a cancer that begins in the white blood cells and affects parts of the body’s immune system.

폰다는 많은 사람들과 달리 보험에 가입하고 최고의 의사들과 치료를 받을 수 있는 특권을 누린다는 것을 인정했습니다.
Fonda acknowledged that unlike many, she is privileged to have insurance, and access to the best doctors and care.

"미국의 거의 모든 가족은 한 번 또는 다른 번 암에 대처해야 했고 너무 많은 사람들이 제가 받고 있는 양질의 의료 서비스를 이용할 수 없고 이것은 옳지 않습니다,"라고 그녀는 말했습니다.
“Almost every family in America has had to deal with cancer at one time or another and far too many don’t have access to the quality health care I am receiving and this is not right,” she said.

폰다는 6개월간의 화학 요법 과정을 시작했고, 치료를 잘 처리하고 있으며, 그것이 그녀의 기후 활동주의를 방해하지 않도록 할 것이라고 말했습니다.
Fonda said she has begun a six-month course of chemotherapy, is handling the treatments well, and will not let it interfere with her climate activism.

폰다는 암을 치료한 적이 있습니다. 그녀는 2010년에 유방 종양을 제거했고 피부암도 앓았습니다.
Fonda has dealt with cancer before. She had a tumor removed from her breast in 2010 and has also had skin cancer.

전설적인 할리우드 가족의 일부인 폰다는 1960년대 후반부터 시작된 그녀의 연기와 행동주의 둘 다로 명성을 얻었습니다.
Part of a legendary Hollywood family, Fonda gained fame for both her acting and her activism starting in the late 1960s.

그녀는 1971년 '클루트'와 1978년 '커밍 홈'에서의 연기로 오스카상을 수상했습니다.
She won Oscars for her performances in 1971′s Klute and 1978′s Coming Home.

그녀는 또한 영화 바바렐라와 9대 5 그리고 넷플릭스 시리즈 그레이스와 프랭키에도 출연했습니다.
She has also starred in the films Barbarella and 9 to 5, and in the Netflix series Grace and Frankie.

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.