록 스타 랜디 바흐만이 사랑하는 도난당한 기타와 재회했어요 > 문화

본문 바로가기

문화

록 스타 랜디 바흐만이 사랑하는 도난당한 기타와 재회했어요
Rock Star Randy Bachman Reunited With Beloved Stolen Guitar

페이지 정보

작성자 Associated Press 작성일 22-07-02 13:49 댓글 0

본문

Canadian rock legend Randy Bachman sings as he plays with his reunited Gretsch guitar during the Lost and Found Guitar Exchange Ceremony Friday, July 1, 2022, at Canadian Embassy in Tokyo.

캐나다 록의 전설 랜디 바흐만이 도쿄의 캐나다 대사관에서 열린 2022년 7월 1일 금요일 유실물 기타 교환식에서 재회한 그레치 기타를 연주하면서 노래를 부르고 있습니다.
 Canadian rock legend Randy Bachman sings as he plays with his reunited Gretsch guitar during the Lost and Found Guitar Exchange Ceremony Friday, July 1, 2022, at Canadian Embassy in Tokyo.

도쿄-입니다.
TOKYO —

캐나다 록계의 전설 랜디 바흐만의 오랜 탐색은 토론토 호텔에서 도난당한 지 45년 만에 도쿄에서 소중한 기타를 들고 재회하면서 끝이 났습니다.
Canadian rock legend Randy Bachman’s long search came to an end Friday when he was reunited in Tokyo with a cherished guitar 45 years after it was stolen from a Toronto hotel.

"American Woman"과 다른 히트곡들을 쓴 그레치 기타가 2014년 도쿄의 한 상점에서 그것을 산 적이 있는 한 일본 음악가가 그에게 건네주자, "내 여자친구는 바로 거기에 있습니다."라고 게스 후와 바흐만-터너 오버드라이브의 전 멤버인 바흐만(78)이 말했습니다.
“My girlfriend is right there,” said Bachman, 78, a former member of The Guess Who and Bachman-Turner Overdrive, as the Gretsch guitar on which he wrote “American Woman” and other hits was handed to him by a Japanese musician who had bought it at a Tokyo store in 2014 without knowing its history.

그는 모든 기타가 특별하지만, 그가 10대 때 산 오렌지색 1957 그레치 6120 쳇 앳킨스는 특별하다고 말했습니다. 그는 처음으로 비싼 악기를 구입한 400달러짜리 기타를 사기 위해 돈을 모으기 위해 여러 직장에서 일했다고 그는 말했습니다.
He said all guitars are special, but the orange 1957 Gretsch 6120 Chet Atkins he bought as a teenager was exceptional. He worked at multiple jobs to save money to buy the $400 guitar, his first purchase of an expensive instrument, he said.

"그것은 제 인생을 만들었습니다. 그것은 곡을 쓰고, 음악을 만들고, 돈을 벌기 위한 저의 망치이자 도구였습니다," 라고 도쿄에 있는 캐나다 대사관에서 바흐만이 AP통신에 말했습니다.
“It made my whole life. It was my hammer and a tool to write songs, make music and make money,” Bachman told The Associated Press before the handover at the Canadian Embassy in Tokyo.

1977년 토론토 호텔에서 도둑맞았을 때, "저는 3일 동안 울었습니다. 그것은 저의 일부였습니다," 라고 그가 말했습니다. "매우, 매우 화가 났습니다." 그는 그것을 대체하기 위한 실패로 약 300개의 기타를 사게 되었다고 그는 말했습니다.
When it was stolen from the Toronto hotel in 1977, “I cried for three days. It was part of me,” he said. “It was very, very upsetting.” He ended up buying about 300 guitars in unsuccessful attempts to replace it, he said.

바흐만은 인터뷰와 라디오 쇼에서 사라진 기타에 대해 자주 이야기했고, 최근에는 그의 아들 탈과 함께 공연했던 유튜브 프로그램에서 이야기했습니다.
Bachman talked frequently about the missing guitar in interviews and on radio shows, and more recently on YouTube programs on which he performed with his son, Tal.

2020년, 기타의 이야기를 들은 캐나다 팬이 인터넷 검색을 시작하여 2주 만에 도쿄에서 성공적으로 기타의 위치를 찾아냈습니다.
In 2020, a Canadian fan who heard the story of the guitar launched an internet search and successfully located it in Tokyo within two weeks.

그 팬인 윌리엄 롱은 오래된 이미지에서 볼 수 있는 기타의 나뭇결의 작은 부분을 "디지털 지문"으로 사용했고 도쿄의 빈티지 기타 가게 사이트까지 그 악기를 추적했습니다. 추가 검색은 2019년 12월 일본 음악가 타케시가 연주하는 이 악기를 보여주는 유튜브 비디오로 그를 이끌었습니다.
The fan, William Long, used a small spot in the guitar's wood grain visible in old images as a “digital fingerprint” and tracked the instrument down to a vintage guitar shop site in Tokyo. A further search led him to a YouTube video showing the instrument being played by a Japanese musician, TAKESHI, in December 2019.

롱으로부터 소식을 들은 바흐만은 즉시 타케시에게 연락했고, 그들이 나눈 화상 채팅에서 기타를 알아봤습니다.
After receiving the news from Long, Bachman contacted TAKESHI immediately, and recognized the guitar in a video chat they had.

"저는 울고 있었어요," 라고 바흐만이 말했습니다. "비디오를 보면서 기타가 제게 거의 말을 할 뻔했어요. '저 집에 가요.'
“I was crying,” Bachman said. “The guitar almost spoke to me over the video, like, ‘Hey, I’m coming home.’”

TAKESHI는 매우 비슷한 것을 바흐만에게 주는 대신에 그것을 주는 것에 동의했습니다. 그래서, 바흐만은 그 기타의 "언니"를 찾아냈고, 같은 주에 만들어진, 가까운 일련번호와, 수정도, 수리도 하지 않았습니다.
TAKESHI agreed to give it to Bachman in exchange for one that was very similar. So, Bachman searched and found the guitar's "sister” — made during the same week, with a close serial number, no modifications and no repairs.

"제 기타를 다시 찾은 것은 기적이었고, 그 쌍둥이 여동생을 찾은 것은 또 다른 기적이었습니다," 라고 바흐만이 말했습니다.
“To find my guitar again was a miracle, to find its twin sister was another miracle,” Bachman said.

타케시는 기타 연주자로서 바흐만이 기타를 얼마나 놓쳤는지 상상할 수 있었기 때문에 기타를 반납하기로 결정했다고 말했습니다.
TAKESHI said he decided to return the guitar because as a guitar player he could imagine how much Bachman missed it.

저는 그것을 소유했고 겨우 8년 동안 그것을 연주했는데 지금 그것을 돌려주게 되어 매우 슬퍼요. 하지만 그는 46년 동안 슬퍼해 왔고, 이제는 다른 누군가가 슬퍼해야 할 때입니다,"라고 타케시는 말했습니다. "저는 이 전설이 안쓰러웠습니다."
“I owned it and played it for only eight years and I’m extremely sad to return it now. But he has been feeling sad for 46 years, and it’s time for someone else to be sad," TAKESHI said. “I felt sorry for this legend.”

그는 정당한 주인에게 기타를 돌려준 후 기분이 좋았지만, 그가 그의 새 그레치를 그것만큼 사랑하기 위해서는 시간이 걸릴지도 모른다고 말했습니다.
He said he felt good after returning the guitar to its rightful owner, but it may take time for him to love his new Gretsch as much as that one.

"그것은 기타이고, 영혼을 가지고 있습니다. 그래서 비록 그것이 같은 모양을 하고 있다고 해도, 저는 제가 이것을 사랑했던 것과 같은 방식으로 대체품을 사랑할 수 있을지 확신할 수 없습니다," 라고 그가 말했습니다. "랜디가 저를 생각하고 (대신 자리를) 열심히 찾아다녔다는 것은 의심의 여지가 없기 때문에 차츰 그것에 대한 애정을 키울 것이지만 시간이 걸릴 수도 있습니다."
“It’s a guitar, and it has a soul. So even if it has the same shape, I cannot say for sure if I can love a replacement the same way I loved this one," he said. “There is no doubt Randy thought of me and searched hard (for the replacement), so I will gradually develop an affection for it, but it may take time.”

바흐만은 자신과 타케시가 이제 쌍둥이 자매인 기타를 소유한 형제 같다고 말했습니다." 그들은 "Lost and Found"라는 노래를 함께 공연할 계획인 기타에 관한 다큐멘터리에 참여하고 있습니다.
Bachman said he and TAKESHI are now like brothers who own guitars that are “twin sisters." They are participating in a documentary about the guitar on which they plan to perform a song, “Lost and Found,” together.

그들은 또한 금요일의 인도식에서 "American Woman"을 포함한 여러 곡들을 공연했습니다.“
They also performed several songs at Friday's handover, including “American Woman."

바흐만은 기타를 다시는 잃어버리지 않도록 집에 가둘 것이라고 말했습니다. "저는 다시는 제 집에서 그것을 꺼내지 않을 거예요," 라고 그가 말했습니다.
Bachman said he will lock the guitar up in his home so he will never lose it again. “I am never ever going to take it out of my house again," he said.

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.