새로운 '닥터 후' 스타는 '성교육' 배우 Ncuti Gatwa입니다. > 문화

본문 바로가기

문화

새로운 '닥터 후' 스타는 '성교육' 배우 Ncuti Gatwa입니다.
New ‘Doctor Who’ star is ‘Sex Education’ actor Ncuti Gatwa

페이지 정보

작성자 Associated Press 작성일 22-05-09 04:09 댓글 0

본문

Ncuti Gatwa poses for photographers upon arrival for the British Academy Television Awards in London, June 6, 2021.

Ncuti Gatwa는 2021년 6월 6일 런던에서 열리는 영국 아카데미 텔레비전 시상식에 도착하자마자 사진기자들을 위해 포즈를 취하고 있습니다.
 Ncuti Gatwa poses for photographers upon arrival for the British Academy Television Awards in London, June 6, 2021.

- 바짝 붙어요 -
LONDON —

BBC는 일요일, 타임로드의 다음 회생에 대한 추측을 종식시키면서, 은쿠티 가트와가 조디 휘태커로부터 "닥터 후"의 맨틀을 빼앗을 것이라고 발표했습니다.
Ncuti Gatwa will take the mantle from Jodie Whittaker on “Doctor Who,” the BBC announced Sunday, ending speculation over the iconic Time Lord’s next regeneration.

"때때로 재능은 문을 통과하고 그것은 매우 밝고 대담하며 찬란합니다, 저는 그저 경외심을 가지고 뒤로 물러서서 저의 행운의 스타들에게 감사를 표합니다,"라고 돌아온 쇼러슨 T 데이비스는 방송국의 발표에서 말했습니다. "누티는 우리를 현혹시키고, 닥터를 붙잡고 그 타디스 열쇠를 몇 초 만에 소유했어요."
“Sometimes talent walks through the door and it’s so bright and bold and brilliant, I just stand back in awe and thank my lucky stars,” returning showrunner Russell T Davies said in the broadcaster’s release. “Ncuti dazzled us, seized hold of the Doctor and owned those TARDIS keys in seconds.”

이름이 '슈-티'로 발음되는 가트와는 현재 넷플릭스의 고등학교 코미디 드라마 "성교육"에서 공공연히 게이이지만 신앙심이 깊은 가정 출신의 활기찬 에릭 에피옹으로 출연하고 있습니다.
Gatwa, whose first name is pronounced ’SHOO-tee, currently stars in Netflix’s high school comedy-drama “Sex Education” as the effervescent Eric Effiong, who is openly gay but from a highly religious family.

르완다 태생으로 스코틀랜드에서 자란 29세의 가트와는 전형적인 영국 공상과학 쇼를 지휘하는 최초의 흑인 배우가 될 것이지만, 조 마틴이 여러 에피소드에서 "도둑 의사"를 연기한 최초의 흑인 의사는 아닐 것입니다.
The Rwanda-born, Scotland-raised Gatwa, 29, will be the first Black actor to helm the quintessential British sci-fi show, but he won’t be the first Black Doctor — Jo Martin has played “Fugitive Doctor” in several episodes.

휘태커는 피터 카팔디로부터 물려받은 2017년에 13번째 의사이자 새로운 몸으로 재생되는 중심 은하계 점프, 외계인 타임 로드를 연기한 첫 번째 여성이 되었습니다. 그녀의 "닥터 후"의 마지막 에피소드는 올해 말에 방송될 예정입니다.
Whittaker became the 13th doctor — and the first woman to play the central galaxy-hopping, extraterrestrial Time Lord who regenerates into new bodies — in 2017, when she took over from Peter Capaldi. Her last episode of “Doctor Who” is expected to air later this year.

"닥터 후"의 원작은 1963년부터 1989년까지 이어졌습니다. 2005년 쇼가 부활한 이후, 닥터는 카팔디와 휘태커 외에도 크리스토퍼 에클스턴, 데이비드 테넌트, 맷 스미스가 연기해왔습니다. 카렌 길런과 빌리 파이퍼와 같은 다른 스타들은 이 프로그램에서 닥터의 "동료"로 이름을 날렸습니다.
The original run of “Doctor Who” spanned 1963 to 1989. Since the show was revived in 2005, the Doctor has been played by Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant and Matt Smith, in addition to Capaldi and Whittaker. Other stars, like Karen Gillan and Billie Piper, have made their names on the show as the Doctor’s “companion.”

"이 배역과 쇼는 저를 포함한 전 세계의 많은 사람들에게 매우 큰 의미가 있으며, 저의 놀랍도록 재능 있는 전임자들 각자는 그 독특한 책임과 특권을 최대한의 세심한 주의를 기울여 다루었습니다. 저는 똑같이 하기 위해 최선을 다할 것입니다,"라고 그의 감정을 "매우 영광스럽고, 흥분되고, 물론 조금 두려운 것 이상의 혼합"이라고 표현한 가트와가 말한 것을 인용했습니다.
“This role and show means so much to so many around the world, including myself, and each one of my incredibly talented predecessors has handled that unique responsibility and privilege with the utmost care. I will endeavor my utmost to do the same,” the release quoted Gatwa — who described his emotions as “a mix of deeply honored, beyond excited and of course a little bit scared” — as saying.

가트와의 임기가 시작되는 것을 보는 것 외에도, 내년은 데이비스가 10년 이상 부재한 후에 "닥터 후"로 복귀하는 것을 의미합니다.
In addition to seeing the start of Gatwa’s tenure, next year also marks Davies’ return to “Doctor Who” after more than a decade’s absence.

"러셀 T 데이비스는 닥터 자신만큼이나 상징적인 존재이며 그와 함께 일할 수 있다는 것은 꿈의 실현입니다,"라고 Gatwa는 말했습니다.
“Russell T Davies is almost as iconic as the Doctor himself and being able to work with him is a dream come true,” Gatwa said.

작가이자 프로듀서는 2009년까지 리부트를 진행했고, 그 사이에 "A Very English Scands"와 "It's A Sin"과 같은 쇼를 작업했습니다. 그는 2023년을 "대단한" 2023년으로 약속합니다.
The writer and producer ran the reboot until 2009, and has worked on shows like “A Very English Scandal” and “It’s A Sin” in the interim. He promises a “spectacular” 2023.

"닥터와는 달리, 저는 오직 한 마음만 가지고 있을지 모르지만 저는 모든 것을 이 쇼에 바치고 있습니다," 라고 가트와가 말했습니다.
“Unlike the Doctor, I may only have one heart but I am giving it all to this show,” Gatwa said.

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.