카브레라가 야구의 3,000개 클럽으로부터 1안타를 남겨두고 있습니다. > 문화

본문 바로가기

문화

카브레라가 야구의 3,000개 클럽으로부터 1안타를 남겨두고 있습니다.
Cabrera Remains One Hit Away From Baseball's 3,000 Club

페이지 정보

작성자 Agence France-Presse 작성일 22-04-21 19:52 댓글 0

본문

Miguel Cabrera of the Detroit Tigers walks away after striking out in the sixth inning against the New York Yankees at Comerica Park in Detroit, April 21, 2022. (Rick Osentoski/USA TODAY via AP)

디트로이트 타이거즈의 미겔 카브레라가 2022년 4월 21일 디트로이트 코메리카 파크에서 열린 뉴욕 양키스와의 경기에서 6회 삼진을 당한 후 퇴장하고 있습니다. (릭 오센토스키/USA TODAY, AP를 통해)
 Miguel Cabrera of the Detroit Tigers walks away after striking out in the sixth inning against the New York Yankees at Comerica Park in Detroit, April 21, 2022. (Rick Osentoski/USA TODAY via AP)

뉴욕 양키스가 디트로이트 타이거즈의 강타자를 고의적으로 볼넷으로 몰아넣은 가운데, 미겔 카브레라의 보기 드문 야구 위업인 3,000번째 안타 추구는 목요일 보류된 채로 남아 있었습니다.
Miguel Cabrera's pursuit of a rare baseball feat — a 3,000th career hit — remained on hold Thursday, with the New York Yankees taking heat for intentionally walking the Detroit Tigers slugger.

카브레라는 3,000 안타의 이정표에 도달하는 데 메이저 리그 야구 역사상 33번째 선수가 되기 위해 하나의 안타가 필요하며, 디트로이트의 타이거즈 팬들은 목요일에 그 위업을 목격할 준비가 되었습니다.
Cabrera needs one hit to become just the 33rd player in Major League Baseball history to reach the 3,000-hit milestone, and Tigers fans in Detroit were primed to witness the feat on Thursday.

그들은 2,999개의 경력 안타와 함께 카브레라가 8번째 이닝에서 본루로 오고 양키스의 감독 에런 분이 그를 의도적으로 볼넷으로 위하여 신호를 줄 때 야유와 야유와 "양키즈 서크!"의 구호와 함께 반응했습니다.
They reacted with jeers and boos and chants of "Yankees suck!" when Cabrera, with 2,999 career hits, came to the plate in the eighth inning and Yankees manager Aaron Boone gave the signal for him to be intentionally walked.

카브레라는 이미 첫 이닝에서 나가 2개의 더 많은 타석에서 스트라이크아웃을 당했습니다.
Cabrera had already flied out in the first inning and struck out in two more at-bats.

2사 2, 3루에서 2루 주자와 함께, 분 선수는 베이스를 장전하기 위해 MVP를 두 번 걷기로 선택했고 그의 투수 루카스 루게와 디트로이트 타자 오스틴 메도스 사이에 좌완 대결을 세웠습니다.
With two out and runners at second and third base, Boone opted to walk the two-time Most Valuable Player to load the bases and set up a left-hander vs. left-hander matchup between his pitcher Lucas Luetge and Detroit batter Austin Meadows.

분 씨는 고의적인 볼넷을 내기로 한 결정이 "평소보다 조금 더 직감적으로 느껴졌다"고 인정했습니다.
Boone acknowledged that the decision to issue an intentional walk was "a little more gut-wrenching than usual."

"좌측 좌회전, 저는 매치업처럼 느껴졌습니다. 저는 단지 그 상황에서 그것이 조금 더 좋았고 그것은 저를 위한 야구 경기로 귀결되었습니다,"라고 분씨는 말했습니다.
"The left-on-left, I felt like the matchup — I just liked it a little bit better in that situation and it came down to a baseball call for me there," Boone said.

하지만 그것은 성과를 거두지 못했습니다. 메도스는 타이거즈에게 3-0으로 앞서고 결국 3-0으로 승리하는 2점짜리 2루타를 터뜨렸습니다.
It didn't pay off, however. Meadows smacked a two-run double that gave the Tigers a 3-0 lead and an eventual 3-0 win.

카브레라는 모든 것을 침착하게 받아들였어요.
Cabrera took it all in stride.

그것은 야구입니다,"라고 그는 경기 초반에 3,000안타의 이정표에 도달할 수 있는 세 번의 기회를 놓쳤다고 말하면서 기자들에게 말했습니다.
"It's baseball," he told reporters, noting he had missed three chances to reach the 3,000-hit milestone earlier in the game.

"저는 역사가 매우 중요하다는 것을 알고 있습니다,"라고 카브레라는 MLB.com에 게시된 논평에서 말했습니다. "하지만 우리가 먼저 이겨야 합니다. 그건 나의 대한 게 아녜요. 팀에 관한 것입니다."
"I know history is very important," Cabrera said in comments posted on MLB.com. "But we need to win first. It's not about me. It's about the team."

39세의 카브레라는 3,000개의 안타에 도달한 최초의 베네수엘라 메이저 리그 베이스볼 선수가 될 수 있었습니다.
Cabrera, 39, could become the first Venezuelan MLB player to reach 3,000 hits.

도미니카인 알버트 푸홀스는 이 이정표에 도달한 유일한 현역 MLB 선수입니다.
Dominican Albert Pujols is the only active MLB player who has reached the milestone.

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.