'Be My Baby'를 부른 60년대 아이콘 로니 스펙터가 78세의 나이로 세상을 떠났습니다. > 문화

본문 바로가기

문화

'Be My Baby'를 부른 60년대 아이콘 로니 스펙터가 78세의 나이로 세상을 떠났습니다.
Ronnie Spector, '60s Icon Who Sang 'Be My Baby,' Dies at 78

페이지 정보

작성자 Associated Press 작성일 22-01-12 21:30 댓글 0

본문

FILE - Ronnie Spector appears in the press room after performing at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony on March 15, 2010, in New York. Spector died Jan. 12, 2022, at age 78.

파일 - 로니 스펙터가 2010년 3월 15일 뉴욕에서 열린 로큰롤 명예의 전당 헌액식에서 공연을 마친 후 기자실에 나타납니다. 스펙터는 78세의 나이로 2022년 1월 12일에 사망했습니다.
 FILE - Ronnie Spector appears in the press room after performing at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony on March 15, 2010, in New York. Spector died Jan. 12, 2022, at age 78.

뉴욕입니다.
NEW YORK —

로넷의 리더로 1960년대 히트곡 'Be My Baby', 'Baby I Love You', 'Walking in the Rain'을 불렀던 고양이 눈의 벌집 모양의 로큰롤 사이렌 로니 스펙터가 별세했습니다. 향년 78세였습니다.
Ronnie Spector, the cat-eyed, beehived rock 'n' roll siren who sang such 1960s hits as "Be My Baby," "Baby I Love You" and "Walking in the Rain" as the leader of the Ronettes, has died. She was 78.

스펙터는 암과의 짧은 투병 끝에 수요일 사망했다고 그녀의 가족이 말했습니다.
Spector died Wednesday after a brief battle with cancer, her family said.

"로니는 반짝이는 눈, 돌직구적인 태도, 사악한 유머 감각, 그리고 얼굴에 미소를 머금은 채 살았습니다. 그녀는 사랑과 감사로 가득 찼습니다," 라고 한 성명이 말했습니다. 다른 세부 사항은 포함되지 않았습니다.
"Ronnie lived her life with a twinkle in her eye, a spunky attitude, a wicked sense of humor and a smile on her face. She was filled with love and gratitude," a statement said. No other details were included.

그녀의 음악을 프로듀싱하게 되어 영광이라고 말한 스티비 반 잔트부터 트위터에 "저는 그녀의 목소리를 너무 사랑했고 그녀는 매우 특별한 사람이자 소중한 친구였습니다."라고 쓴 브라이언 윌슨까지 소셜 미디어에 조공물이 쇄도했습니다. 다이앤 워렌은 그녀를 "제 꿈을 포함한 수많은 십대들의 목소리"라고 불렀습니다.
Tributes flooded social media, from Stevie Van Zandt, who said it was an honor to produce her music, to Brian Wilson, who wrote on Twitter: "I loved her voice so much and she was a very special person and a dear friend." Diane Warren called her "the voice of a million teenage dreams including mine."

로네트의 섹시한 외모와 파워풀한 목소리는 필 스펙터의 작곡과 프로듀싱에 더해 그들을 롤링 스톤스와 함께 영국을 순회하고 비틀즈와 친구가 되면서 걸 그룹 시대의 최고의 배우 중 하나로 만들었습니다.
The Ronettes' sexy look and powerful voices — plus songwriting and producing help from Phil Spector — turned them into one of the premier acts of the girl-group era, touring England with the Rolling Stones and befriending the Beatles.

스펙터는 언니 에스텔 베넷과 사촌 네드라 탈리와 함께 "베이비, 아이 러브 유", "Walking in the Rain", "I Can Hear Music" 그리고 스펙터, 제프 배리, 엘리 그리니치가 공동 작곡한 "Be My Baby"와 같은 팝 걸작으로 히트곡을 만들었습니다.
Spector, alongside her sister Estelle Bennett and cousin Nedra Talley, scored hits with pop masterpieces like "Baby, I Love You," "Walking in the Rain," "I Can Hear Music" and "Be My Baby," which was co-written by Spector, Jeff Barry and Ellie Greenwich.

"우리는 더운 곳을 두려워하지 않았다.그게 우리 gimmick," 스펙터는 그녀의 회고록에서 말했다.우리가 무대에 그것들을 폭넓게 파티 드레스를 Shirelles 걷다 보면서 우리는 반대 방향으로 우리가 찾을 수 있는 가장 힘든 치마에 우리의 몸을 짜냈다 갔다.그리고 우리가 외출한 무대에서 그리고 심지어 more." 우리의 다리를을 보여 주기 위해서 인상할 수 있습니다.
"We weren't afraid to be hot. That was our gimmick," Spector said in her memoir. "When we saw the Shirelles walk on stage with their wide party dresses, we went in the opposite direction and squeezed our bodies into the tightest skirts we could find. Then we'd get out on stage and hike them up to show our legs even more."

FILE - Singers Cyndi Lauper and Ronnie Spector are pictured during a reception at Gracie Mansion in New York, Jan. 20, 2011. Spector died Jan. 12, 2022, at age 78.

파일 - 가수 신디 로퍼와 로니 스펙터가 2011년 1월 20일 뉴욕 그레이시 맨션에서 열린 리셉션 도중 사진이 찍혔습니다. 스펙터는 78세의 나이로 2022년 1월 12일에 사망했습니다.
 FILE - Singers Cyndi Lauper and Ronnie Spector are pictured during a reception at Gracie Mansion in New York, Jan. 20, 2011. Spector died Jan. 12, 2022, at age 78.

스펙터, 본명은 베로니카 베넷이고 그녀의 다인종 밴드 동료들은 맨해튼의 워싱턴 하이츠 지역에서 자랐습니다. 그들은 클럽에서 로니와 친척으로 노래하고 춤추기 시작했고, 아이라이너와 마스카라를 자유롭게 사용한 것으로 유명하게 되었습니다.
Spector, born Veronica Bennett, and her multiracial bandmates grew up in the Washington Heights area of Manhattan. They began singing and dancing in clubs as Ronnie and the Relatives, becoming noteworthy for their liberal use of eyeliner and mascara.

“그들은 박수를 보냈다 그 더 크게, 우리는 다음 시간에 올려 놓은 더 많은 마스카라”그녀는 그녀의 회고록에서 썼다."우리는, 그래서 우린 스타일과 인상을 심어 주기 위했다가 힛트를 기록 그들의 시선을 끌지 못 했다.그것의 필요 없고 단지 우리가 연장됩니다."를 가지고 태어난 보고 있는 계획되었다.
"The louder they applauded, the more mascara we put on the next time," she wrote in her memoir. "We didn't have a hit record to grab their attention, so we had to make an impression with our style. None of it was planned out; we just took the look we were born with and extended it."

1963년 3월, 에스텔 베넷은 "소리의 벽"이라고 불리는 크고 놋쇠와 드럼 스타일로 유명한 필 스펙터 앞에서 오디션을 주선했습니다. 1963년 필립스 레코드와 계약을 맺었습니다. 계약 후, 그들은 스펙터가 "Be My Baby"와 "Baby I Love You"를 그룹 레코딩할 때까지 다른 활동을 위한 백업을 불렀습니다.
In March 1963, Estelle Bennett managed to arrange an audition in front of Phil Spector, known for his big, brass-and-drum style dubbed the "wall of sound." They were signed to Philles Records in 1963. After being signed, they sang backup for other acts until Spector had the group record "Be My Baby" and "Baby I Love You."

그룹의 데뷔 앨범인 "Presenting the Favulous Ronetts Featuring Veronica"는 1964년에 발매되었습니다. 12곡 중 5곡이 미국 빌보드 차트에 올랐습니다.
The group's debut album, "Presenting the Fabulous Ronettes Featuring Veronica," was released in 1964. Five of its 12 tracks made it to the U.S. Billboard charts.

보다 단지 무대에서 재미 있고flirting과 that,“그녀는 2017년에 사람들은 말했어요.”I 같은 녀석들과 물질에 윙크 단지 즐거운 시간을 보내고 있는 것 나를 흥분시킨다.그것은 단지 최고의 느낌 내가 밖에 나가서 그들은,‘신사 숙녀 여러분’ ®내 심장이 서는 순간 …'Ronnie 스펙터 부소장과 그 Ronettes!'이라고 말한다.그리고 나서 나는 거기 나와는 군중들 그들은 반응하는 방식은 반응하고 나는 영원히 노래를 부르고 할."
"Nothing excites me more than just being onstage, having fun and flirting and winking to the guys and stuff like that," she told People magazine in 2017. "I just have so much fun. It's just the best feeling when I go out and they say, ‘Ladies and gentlemen’ … my heart stops for a minute …‘Ronnie Spector and the Ronettes!’ Then I just go out there and the crowd reacts the way they react and I can go on singing forever."

1967년 독일을 여행한 후, 로넷 부부는 헤어졌습니다. 스펙터는 1968년에 로니와 결혼했고, 그녀는 그가 그녀를 베벌리힐스 저택에 가뒀다고 말했어요. 그녀의 1990년 자서전 "내 아기가 되어줘"는 다음과 같습니다. '내가 마스카라, 미니스커트, 그리고 광기'는 학대에 대한 불행한 이야기를 담고 있습니다. 그 커플은 1974년에 이혼했습니다. 필 스펙터는 여배우 라나 클락슨을 살해한 혐의로 2009년에 감옥에 보내졌고 2020년에 사망했습니다.
After touring Germany in 1967, the Ronettes broke up. Spector married Ronnie in 1968, after which she said he kept her locked in their Beverly Hills mansion. Her 1990 autobiography Be My Baby: How I Survived Mascara, Miniskirts and Madness, tells an unhappy story of abuse. The couple divorced in 1974. Phil Spector was sent to prison in 2009 for the murder of actress Lana Clarkson and died in 2020.

FILE - Ronnie Spector performs during the 2010 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York, March 15, 2010. Spector died Jan. 12, 2022, at age 78.

파일 - 로니 스펙터가 2010년 3월 15일 뉴욕 월도프 아스토리아 호텔에서 열린 2010 로큰롤 명예의 전당 헌액식에서 공연하고 있습니다. 스펙터는 78세의 나이로 2022년 1월 12일에 사망했습니다.
 FILE - Ronnie Spector performs during the 2010 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York, March 15, 2010. Spector died Jan. 12, 2022, at age 78.

로니 스펙터의 영향력은 널리 느껴졌습니다. 브라이언 윌슨은 "Be My Baby"에 집착하게 되었고 빌리 조엘은 스펙터를 기리기 위해 "Say Goodbye to Hollywood"를 썼습니다. 에이미 와인하우스는 스펙터를 아이돌로 자주 언급했습니다.
Ronnie Spector's influence was felt far and wide. Brian Wilson became obsessed with "Be My Baby" and Billy Joel wrote "Say Goodbye to Hollywood" in Spector's honor. Amy Winehouse frequently cited Spector as an idol.

마틴 스콜세지는 1973년 영화 "Mean Streets"를 개봉하기 위해 "Be My Baby"를 사용했고 이 노래는 "Dirty Dancing"의 타이틀 순서와 베이비 마마의 엔딩 크레딧에 나옵니다. 그것은 또한 문라이팅과 원더 이어스에서 TV에 등장했습니다.
Martin Scorsese used "Be My Baby" to open his 1973 film Mean Streets and the song appears in the title sequence of Dirty Dancing and the closing credits of Baby Mama. It also appeared on TV in Moonlighting and The Wonder Years.

로큰롤 명예의 전당에 로넷이 헌액되었을 때 롤링 스톤스의 키스 리처즈는 1960년대 중반 영국에서 트리오를 위해 개원한 것을 기억했습니다.
When the Ronettes were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones remembered opening for the trio in England in the mid-1960s.

"그들은 소리의 벽을 뚫고 쭉 노래할 수 있습니다."라고 리처즈는 말했습니다. "그들은 아무것도 필요하지 않았습니다. 그들은 제 마음을 어루만졌다가 다시 어루만졌다 합니다."
"They could sing all their way right through a wall of sound," Richards said. "They didn't need anything. They touched my heart right there and then and they touch it still."

로넷이 해체된 후 스펙터는 에디 머니의 "Take Me Home Tonight"을 비롯해 브루스 스프링스틴의 E 스트리트 밴드와 조엘의 "Say Goodbye to Hollywood"를 녹음하고 1999년 EP She Talk to Rainbows를 녹음하는 등 순회공연을 계속했습니다.아들.
After the Ronettes broke up, Spector continued to tour and make music, including "Take Me Home Tonight" with Eddie Money, recording Joel's "Say Goodbye to Hollywood" with Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band, and recording the 1999 EP She Talks to Rainbows, which included her first ever recording of "Don't Worry Baby," written for her by Brian Wilson.

그녀의 유족으로는 남편 조나단 그린필드와 아들 제이슨과 오스틴이 있습니다.
She is survived by her husband, Jonathan Greenfield, and two sons, Jason and Austin.

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.