알렉 볼드윈은 영화 세트장에서의 치명적인 총격에 대한 책임을 부인합니다. > 문화

본문 바로가기

문화

알렉 볼드윈은 영화 세트장에서의 치명적인 총격에 대한 책임을 부인합니다.
Alec Baldwin Denies Responsibility for Fatal Shooting on Movie Set

페이지 정보

작성자 Reuters 작성일 21-12-03 07:47 댓글 0

본문

This image released by ABC News shows actor-producer Alec Baldwin, left, during an interview with “Good Morning America” co-anchor George Stephanopoulos.

ABC 뉴스가 공개한 이 이미지는 배우 겸 제작자인 알렉 볼드윈(왼쪽)이 "굿모닝 아메리카"의 공동 앵커 조지 스테파노풀로스와의 인터뷰에서 찍은 것입니다.
 This image released by ABC News shows actor-producer Alec Baldwin, left, during an interview with “Good Morning America” co-anchor George Stephanopoulos.

로스엔젤레스입니다.
LOS ANGELES —

알렉 볼드윈은 목요일 서부 영화 '러스트' 촬영장에서 촬영기사가 총격을 가한 것에 대한 책임을 부인하며 총격 사건이 자신의 잘못이라고 생각했다면 자살했을 것이라고 말했습니다.
Alec Baldwin Thursday denied responsibility for the fatal shooting of a cinematographer on the set of his Western movie "Rust," saying he would have killed himself if he believed the shooting was his fault.

감정적인 텔레비전 인터뷰에서, 그 배우는 리허설 도중 들고 있던 총의 방아쇠를 당기지 않았고, 이 사건으로 형사 입건될 것이라고 생각하지 않았다고 말했습니다.
In an emotional television interview, the actor said he did not pull the trigger on the gun he was holding during a rehearsal, and that he did not think he would be criminally charged in the case.

이 일에 대해 누군가 책임이 있다고 생각하지만, 저는 그게 아니라는 것을 압니다. 볼드윈은 지난 10월 21일 뉴멕시코주 산타페 인근 촬영장에서 있었던 총격사건에 대해 ABC TV의 조지 스테파노풀로스와의 첫 공개 논평에서 "내가 책임이 있다고 생각했다면 자살했을지도 모르지만 가볍게 그렇게 말하지 않습니다"라고 말했습니다.
“I feel someone is responsible for what happened, but I know it isn't me. I might have killed myself if I thought I was responsible, and I don't say that lightly,” Baldwin told ABC television's George Stephanopoulos in his first public comments about the Oct. 21 shooting on the set near Santa Fe, New Mexico.

촬영 감독 할리나 허친스는 총이 실탄을 발사했을 때 사망했고 조엘 소자 감독은 부상을 입었습니다.
Cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was killed and director Joel Souza was wounded when the gun fired off a live bullet.

실탄이 촬영장으로 날아간 경위를 포함한 이번 사건은 뉴멕시코주에서 아직도 조사 중에 있습니다. 범죄 혐의는 제기되지 않았습니다.
The incident, including how live ammunition made its way to the set, is still being investigated by authorities in New Mexico. No criminal charges have been filed.

Baldwin은 무기를 검사하는 선원들로부터 총이 "안전"하다는 말을 들었습니다.
Baldwin had been told the gun was "safe" by crew members in charge of checking weapons.

"아는 사람들로부터 들었습니다... "제가 형사적으로 기소될 가능성은 거의 없습니다."라고 볼드윈은 말했습니다.
"I've been told by people in the know... that it is highly unlikely I would be charged with anything criminally," Baldwin said.

Baldwin은 "누구에게도 총을 겨누고 방아쇠를 당기지 않을 것"이라고 말했습니다.
Baldwin said he "would never point a gun at anyone and pull a trigger at them."

그는 허친스와 함께 총을 겨누고 카메라 앵글을 연습하던 중 콜트 리볼버가 터졌다고 말했습니다.
In his first public description of what happened, he said the Colt revolver went off when he was cocking the gun and rehearsing camera angles with Hutchins.

"이 장면에서, 저는 총을 쏠 것입니다. 제가 말했어요, "그거 보고 싶어요?" 그러겠다고 했어요 그래서 총을 들고 총을 난도질하기 시작했죠 방아쇠를 당기지 않을 거예요 i
“In this scene, I am going to cock the gun. I said, ‘Do you want to see that?’ And she said yes. So I take the gun and I start to cock the gun. I'm not going to pull the trigger. I

이 말했다. "저거 보셨어요?" 그녀는 '그냥 속여서 조금만 더 낮춰주세요'라고 말했습니다. 그리고 총을 튕겨서 말했습니다. "저기 보이시나요? 그것이 보이나요? 그리고 총의 망치를 놓았고 총이 발사되었습니다."
said, ‘Did you see that?’ She said, 'Well just cheat it down and tilt it down a little bit like that'. And I cocked the gun and go, ‘Can you see that? Can you see that? And I let go of the hammer of the gun and the gun goes off.”

볼드윈은 허친스가 기절했다고 처음 생각했으며 몇 시간 후에야 그녀가 죽었다는 소식을 듣게 되었다고 말했습니다. 그는 총을 포함하는 영화를 다시 만드는 것은 "상상할 수 없다.
Baldwin said he first thought Hutchins had fainted and it wasn't until hours later that he was told she had died. He said he "couldn't imagine" ever making a movie that involved guns again.

TV 코미디 시리즈 "30락"으로 가장 잘 알려진 이 배우는 총기를 직접 꼼꼼히 확인하지 않아 많은 비난을 받았습니다. 하지만 그는 인터뷰에서 그것은 배우가 할 일이 아니라고 주장했어요.
The actor, best known for TV comedy series "30 Rock," has been widely criticized for not checking the gun thoroughly himself. But he insisted in the interview that was not the actor's job.

그 일을 맡은 사람이 저에게 무기를 건네줬을 때, 저는 그들을 믿었습니다. 그날까지 40년 동안 이 사업에 몸담아 왔지만 한 번도 문제가 없었습니다."라고 그가 말했습니다.
“When that person who was charged with that job, handed me the weapon, I trusted them... In the 40 years I've been in this business all the way up until that day, I've never had a problem," he said.

제작진 두 명이 촬영장에서 볼드윈과 제작진, 그리고 기타 제작진들을 태만과 느슨한 안전 규약으로 고발하며 민사 소송을 제기했습니다. 그러나 볼드윈은 "내가 그곳에 있는 동안 어떠한 안전이나 보안 문제도 전혀 관찰하지 않았다"고 말했습니다.
Two crew members have filed civil lawsuits accusing Baldwin, the producers and others of negligence and lax safety protocols on the set. But Baldwin said he "did not observe any safety or security issues at all in the time I was there."

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.