나이지리아 NGO, 북동부 대학살 사진으로 세계 평화의 날 기념합니다 > 문화

본문 바로가기

문화

나이지리아 NGO, 북동부 대학살 사진으로 세계 평화의 날 기념합니다
Nigerian NGO Marks World Peace Day With Photos of Carnage in Northeast

페이지 정보

작성자 Timothy Obiezu 작성일 21-09-21 14:13 댓글 0

본문

A section of the Thought Pyramid Art Center in Abuja shows pictures of civilians affected by the Boko Haram insurgency, September 21, 2021. (Timothy Obiezu/VOA)

아부자의 Think Pyramid Art Center의 한 구역은 2021년 9월 21일 보코 하람 폭동에 의해 피해를 입은 민간인들의 사진을 보여줍니다. (Timothy Obiez/VOA)
 A section of the Thought Pyramid Art Center in Abuja shows pictures of civilians affected by the Boko Haram insurgency, September 21, 2021. (Timothy Obiezu/VOA)

나이지리아 아부자입니다.
ABUJA, NIGERIA —

나이지리아 분쟁 민간인을 위한 구호 단체 센터는 올해 유엔의 국제 평화의 날을 나이지리아 북동부 분쟁에 대한 사진 전시회로 기념합니다. 이 사진들은 보코 하람에 의해 시작된 12년간의 분쟁에 휘말린 수백만 명의 민간인들을 묘사하고 있습니다.
The Nigerian aid group Center for Civilians in Conflict is marking this year's U.N. International Day of Peace with a photo exhibit on the conflict in the country's northeast. The photographs depict some of the millions of civilians caught up in the 12-year conflict started by militant group Boko Haram.

화요일 아침 아부자의 사상 피라미드 아트 센터에서 사진전이 열렸습니다. 약 150명의 방문객들이 보코하람 폭동의 장면과 그것에 의해 영향을 받은 지역사회에서 찍은 이미지를 보기 위해 집단으로 도착했습니다.
The photo exhibit opened Tuesday morning at the Thought Pyramid Art Center in Abuja. Around 150 visitors arrived in batches to see images taken from scenes of the Boko Haram insurgency and the communities affected by it.

Visitors look at exhibits at the Thought Pyramid Art Center in Abuja, September 21, 2021. (Timothy Obiezu/VOA)

방문객들이 2021년 9월 21일 아부자의 사상 피라미드 아트 센터에서 전시물을 보고 있습니다. (Timothy Obiez/VOA)
 Visitors look at exhibits at the Thought Pyramid Art Center in Abuja, September 21, 2021. (Timothy Obiezu/VOA)

전시회에 참석한 미술 애호가 힐러리 에시엔은 이 사진들이 고통과 생존에 대한 이야기를 담고 있다고 말합니다.
Art lover Hillary Essien, who attended the exhibit, says the photos tell a story of pain and survival.

"그들은 실제 사람들입니다. 여기 있고, 이 사람들이 그들의 집, 가족들로부터 멀리 떨어져 있고, 그들의 삶을 두려워하는 것을 보고 있습니다. 솔직히 정말 감동적입니다,"라고 그녀는 말했습니다.
"They're actual people, being here and seeing that these people are out there away from their homes, families, fearing for their lives, it's just really touching to be honest," she said.

나이지리아의 사진기자 다밀롤라 오나푸와 씨는 비영리 분쟁 민간인을 위한 센터를 위해 사진을 찍었고, 사진이 시청자들에게 미치는 영향에 대해 만족한다고 말했습니다.
Nigerian photojournalist Damilola Onafuwa took the photos for nonprofit Center for Civilians in Conflict, and says he's happy about the effect the pictures are having on viewers.

"저는 이 작품들을 만들 때, 사람들이 알기를 원하기 때문에 만들 뿐입니다,"라고 그는 말했습니다. "저는 제가 촬영하고 있는 사람들의 이야기를 나누고 싶습니다. 사람들이 그것을 보고 그것이 그들에게 얼마나 많은 영향을 미치는지 볼 때, 그것은 저를 매우 행복하게 합니다."
"When I create these works, I only create them because I want people to know," he said. "I want to share the stories of people that I'm photographing. When people see it and I see how much impact it has on them, that makes me very happy."

Nigerian photojournalist Damilola Onafuwa poses with some photos he took from conflict areas for the Center for Civilians in Conflict, in Abuja, September 21, 2021. (Timothy Obiezu/VOA)

나이지리아 사진기자 다밀롤라 오나푸와가 2021년 9월 21일 아부자 분쟁지역 민간인을 위한 분쟁지역에서 찍은 사진을 들고 포즈를 취하고 있습니다. (Timothy Obiez/VOA)
 Nigerian photojournalist Damilola Onafuwa poses with some photos he took from conflict areas for the Center for Civilians in Conflict, in Abuja, September 21, 2021. (Timothy Obiezu/VOA)

나이지리아는 12년 동안 보코하람 폭동과 싸워왔습니다. 유엔개발계획(UNDP)에 따르면 이번 교전으로 약 350,000명이 목숨을 잃었으며 수백만 명의 이재민이 발생했습니다.
Nigeria has been battling the Boko Haram insurgency for 12 years. The fighting has claimed an estimated 350,000 lives, according to the United Nations Development Program, and displaced millions of others.

그러나 동북을 위협하는 단체는 보코하람뿐만이 아니다. 무장 범죄 집단이 점점 더 적극적으로 활동하면서 종종 몸값을 노리고 사람들을 납치하고 있습니다. 방목지를 둘러싼 공동 충돌은 마을을 습격하고 불태우는 사태로 이어지고 있습니다.
But Boko Haram is not the only group threatening the northeast. Armed criminal groups are becoming more active, often kidnapping people for ransom. Communal clashes over grazing lands are leading to raids and burnings of villages.

분쟁의 민간인을 위한 센터는 이 전시회가 이러한 문제들을 해결하기 위해 이러한 문제들에 대한 인식을 높이는 것을 목표로 하고 있다고 말했습니다.
The Center for Civilians in Conflict says the exhibit aims to raise awareness about these issues with the view of addressing them.

"이 전시회는 평화를 유지하기 위해 가능한 모든 것을 시도하고 있는 평범한 나이지리아인들의 삶을 기록하려고 노력합니다," 라고 센터의 감독인 베손 올루그부오가 말했습니다. "이 아이디어는 사진을 옹호 수단으로 사용하고 또한 연방정부에 그들이 법과 질서를 유지하고, 생명과 재산을 보호하고, 평화가 지배하도록 보장할 일차적인 책임이 있다는 것을 상기시키기 위한 것입니다."
"The exhibition tries to chronicle the lives of ordinary Nigerians who are trying everything possible to maintain the peace," said Beson Olugbuo, a director at the center. "The idea is to use photographs as a means of advocacy and also to remind the federal government that they have a primary responsibility to maintain law and order, to protect lives and property and ensure that peace reigns."

국제 평화의 날은 매년 9월 21일에 기념됩니다.
The International Day of Peace is observed every year on September 21.

출처 : VOANews

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

깨다커뮤니케이션 | 서울 서초구 방배중앙로 401호
광고 및 제휴문의 : [email protected]
Copyright © 깨다닷컴. All rights reserved.